Naukri.com — inquiry purpose

Md Abdul Kader Sk on Nov 14, 2019
Dear sir/madam,
Some one calling me and she asking me to send my scan copy of documents along with cv also asking me to transfer 700 rs in a account for providing job.

I m providing her number and account details... Please check whether is it your member.

Mobile number: [protected]
Account holder name: naukri
A/c number: [protected]
Ifsc: fin00001001

[Nov 14, 2019] Naukri.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Naukri.com Customer Care's response, Nov 14, 2019
Dear Jobseeker,

Thank you for registering your concern with Naukri.com

At the outset we would like to clarify that the call has not gone from Naukri.com

Here the caller is using the name of Naukri.com to gain trust to try and offer himself legitimacy. Please avoid any contact with the caller in question.

On basis of past complaints from jobseekers, we encourage you to be wary of emails that

• Ask your personal, non-work related information such as Credit Card numbers or Bank information over phone or email
• Do not provide a call back phone number or provide contact information that is outside the country
• Ask for monetary transactions, money-transfers, or payment for Job Applications, conducting interviews, or any other such employment/recruitment related purpose
• Promise a guaranteed job
• Promise emigration and ask for money to process visa, etc.

Please go through our fraud alert page for further information. To verify if a Call has gone from Naukri.com you may authenticate the same at our Trust and Safety Page. As you might have received (or receive) emails from the imposters, kindly do report their complete details (Name, Mobile/phone Number, website or Email address) to us at [protected]@naukri.com

We would advise you to exercise due diligence before acting on any such. Please always check with the actual recruiter if you are asked to pay for interview, offer letter, etc. In case you have been the victim of criminal conduct, you are further advised to approach the nearest police station within the jurisdiction of which you are located.

Please feel free to revert in case of any query; we would be happy to help you out.

Team Naukri.com