Naukriworlds.com — Regarding Fraud

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 rikk
This company fool people by saying first of all that u have heard our name i.e. They confuse you with the name Naukri.com and they fool you after that. They took 1200 rs from me first of all saying that this is the only amount you have to pay and we will then provide you a job in oil and gas, energy sector. But after i paid 1200rs they asked for another 2200rs. god knows after that they would have asked for another 3000 or 5000rs, , Then they started to not take my call when i make call to them. Such a fraud company. And this happened about 3 months ago in Jan, 2014. i just shared this post so that no else would get trapped again in the web of this fraud Company.

[Apr 13, 2014] Naukriworlds Business customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by rikk, Apr 13, 2014
Fraud company Naukriworlds.com...god should make suffer the persons running this fake company!!!

Comments

cheat me

Dear Sir/ Madam, My name Is Prajapati chetan I have paid rs 12500 in naukri worlds.com but not give me a job i request please help me my mobile no-[protected]

Shop no.3, Second Floor, Naya Bans Basoya Complex, Sec-15, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Naukriworlds.com - Regarding Fraud