NDTV

NDTV Customer Care

NDTV Ltd

Website:
TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
7th Floor, One India Bull Centre, Jupiter Mill Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road
Mumbai City District

Load

NDTV related photos (58)

NDTV Complaints & Reviews

NDTV — maintenance

Durga10
I have bought a flat in neemrana ashadeep. Firstly i am not aware whether can a builder charge maintenance even if (Excluding...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

NDTV — slow delivery of indian post across the country

[email protected]
Hi sir/mam,

Whomsoever it may concern, i want to highlight that i am small online seller and for delivery...
Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

[email protected]
In mp, cm shivraj singh announced, to increase retirement of government employees on 30th march 2018, in every department, it was increased from 60 to 62 years but not in mp tourism.

I don't know why this exactly happen?

Why bjp's are doing this fake promises if they are not able to fulfill. What do they think that people are foolish or they just try to make people foolish?

I am really very impressed with bjp's fake announcements and fake promises.

Moreover, i know that this post will not affect any media nor any political party but still, i am doing this post to my satisfaction.

Thank you!

singhlovepreet
    Hi this is lovepreet singh i bought a mobile from your site gadgets360.com on date 17 may 2018 first they send me a used mobile around 1 month old mobile after that i requst them to replace my mobile after that they replaced my new order on date 29/may/2018 and they giving assured gurantee in their policy that after place order mobile will dispatch in 48 hours but today date is 04/june/2018 still my mobile is not shipped i had send them email alot of time thay just reply me soon they will cintact me but no one contact me fron 03/ june/2018 their customer care service number is also switch off i dont now what to do please help me their site name is gagdets360.com on their site my registered mobile number is [protected] and their customer care number is [protected] is switch off and their email id is [protected]@gadgets360.com my first oredr number was o0dd8ed1447908d1ecand my new order number is roa2eed156e1f40b7e6 which is still not dispatched

mobile phone
    Mistake
    There LL be many mistakes in ur news I needed 2 tell u earlier oy but 2 day I thought of sharing it
    Plzzz check it once before sharing guys

My favourite news channel NDTV disconnected by my service provider videocon d2h without price notice despite sufficient balance. Now the channel no 305 displays insufficient balance.

Kindly do the needful

Sirji, vediocon d2h par 305 no. Par channel nahi aa raha hai

[email protected] Com
      Extremely urgent

Chhattisgarh government nurses were on strike from 18 may 18 with legal process without any violence but ruling government playing filthy politics with those nurses they are also having small children's with them govt kept them on jail out of 3000 nurses 200 are only on barreck most of them are on campus protesting their leaders plz look after this and show the public of india the gundagardi of bjp a ruling party

jpnayak18
        I was reading news on ndtv mobile website and saw an advertisement of 'fairdealstore.in' showing bose soundlink resolve at rs 3999 and ordered it. But i got some 'onsite ds-23' speaker. And delhivery courier has handed that over me. I want to return that by their website, but failed. I have been unable to reach them through their given email. And i don't know how to contact ndtv. I feel i have been pick-pocketed by ndtv of rs 3999. Everyone's hands are tied up. Seems google adsense is completely out of its mind at ndtv. I want justice for this spam and recovery for my loss.
        I live in Chittaranjan, West Bengal and requesting our service provider to show NDTV channel but every time he refuses.
        Please help me out.
        Name of our set top box connection is GTPL and the owner is Santanu

bilal_royal
          महोदय
          मेरा नाम मोहम्मद बिलाल है मैं कानपुर (उत्तरप्रदेश) का रहने वाला हूं।
          मेरी पत्नी और ससुराल पक्ष के लोग मुझे परेशान कर रहे हैं मेरी पत्नी मेरे दोनो बच्चों के साथ अपने मायके में ही रहती है 24/02/2018 को वो आई और अपने ऊपर मिट्टी का तेल डाल कर अलग हो गई और एक दुपट्टे को जला कर शोर मचाती हुई घर से बाहर भाग गई और मेरे ऊपर जल कर मारने का आरोप लगाया मैन 100 न० पर कॉल की पुलिस आई उन्होंने जांच के बाद देखा और कह दिया सब आरोप झूठे हैं थाने जाने पर चौकी इंचार्ज ने आरोप झूठ होने पर भी उनका साथ दिया और मेरे ऊपर दबाव बना की अपनी पत्नी को 20 लाख रुपये दो जब मैंने मन किया तो मुझे मारा और किसी झूठे केस में फंसने की धमकी दी और ज़बरदस्ती मेरे घर पर सब इंस्पेक्टर की सहायता से ताला डाल दिया मैं पिछले 2 महीने से बेघर यहां वहां भटक रहा हूं।
          कृपया मेरी सहायता करें

मेरा मोबाइल नंबर [protected]
          Why NDTV Ben in district Nainital in uttarakhand
          The display board at Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station are generally get sick

People facing difficulty due to not showing time of train arriving & departure

So please help us NDTV

Syed Aliabbas Rizvi
            Hi sir mai padha likha nhi hun par itna padha likha hun ki mai apni bhasha me kahi pr bhi baat kr sakta hun mera passport ecr hai mai gulf jana chahta hun wall painter hun l&t se sammanit hun mai dubai ja kr aaya hun 2015 me pr ab nhi ja pa raha hun plz mujhe news ke madhyyam se pm and susma ji ko batana hai ki mai ja sakta hun ya nhi plz i help you sir
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

NDTV — mental harassment complaint against head of department including vice principal

Sheel Prabha Gautam
              Respected sir,

I am sheel prabha gautam physical education teacher (Prt) in presidium school ashok vihar phase-2...

sekharB
              Dear sir.
              This is to inform you that i received a call (Mob> no: [protected]) from a lady, ms shikha verma as a sbi executive id: sb72501 as he told on 30.03.2018 at about 12.20 hrs. On phone she was telling that due to atm security purpose my debit & credit card will be replaced by new one that is why she called me on behalf from sbi bank. Then she told that one otp will be generated from my regd. Mobile which can be forwarded to her to complete that process. After that she told so many things to convince me with my card nos. Also to believe her as a sbi staff.in the mean time really i received otp in my regd. Mobile which i forwarded to her and immediately i also got the massage from bank formoney deduction in three steps: as below:-

1 thank you for using your sbi debit card 459xx8243 for a purchase worth rs1500.0 on pos 81800006 at ccamoto txn#[protected].
              2. Thank you for using your sbi debit card 459xx8243 for a purchase worth rs3000.0 on pos [protected] at billdesk txn#[protected].
              3. Thank you for using your sbi debit card 459xx8243 for a purchase worth rs5000.0 on pos [protected] at billdesk txn#[protected].
              Dated: 30.03.2018

So i lost total money rs: 9500/- then immediately i blocked my card by informing sbi_ complaint cell. Followed by police complaint no: g. D. F. 2428 dated: 30.03.2018 under baguihati police station.

Till date, i could not find any action from any side.

So i therefore, requested you to do something so that i can get back my hard money.

With kind regards

S. Biswas
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

NDTV — not allowing children for exams

Mujaffar Shaikh
                In mumbai buyculla hume high school teachers and principle are not allowing children to sit in a class to give exams when...

Oppil
                On 22/3/2018, i saw an advertisement given by buying mart in your news app and placed an order for bose soundlink mini ii wireless bluetooth speaker for rs 3499/- on cash on delivery basis. On 24/3/2018 i received a parcel said to contain the bose speaker and paid the amount. When i opened i saw a cheap quality onlite ds 23 chinese make wireless speaker. My efforts to contact over phone the company “buying mart” failed because the cell numbers were switched off. I have said emails but there is no reply. Since the return can be done within seven days i am worried. I have not opened the box. Since i had bought this product after seeing the advertisement in your mobile news application in my ipad, i request you to help me to return the product and get me the refund. Please ensure avoiding such blade company advertisement. It will spoil your credibility. I have respect for ndtv.
                A. Sridhar
                9/12, gandhi street, t nagar chennai 600017
                Email : [protected]@gmail.com
                2 अप्रैल को भारत बंद मैं कुछ पुलिसवालों ने खुद गाड़ियों की तोड़फोड़ की और न्यूज़ में यह बताया जा रहा है के दलितो ने तोड़फोड़ की और गाड़ियां जलाई आप इस वीडियो में देखें आपको सच का मालूम चलेगा किसने तोड़ फोड़ और खुद पुलिस वालों ने दंगे फसाद का माहौल बनाया
                Mine also same condition, except there's a change in website - 'fairdealstore.in' and the root of this also goes to NDTV ad policy.

Raja Tolety
                  I have noticed that some of my comments on the news items., not appeared.. is due to contents are you banning any or posting only choosen one...

Yesterday my post on BJP rally's in Kolkata and on BJP lawmaker objecting to Boyfriends.. does not appear.

What i would like to ask is., are you withholding any comments without publishing on the news... as yesterday 2 posts my comments does not appear.. and today also i made a comment on Karnataka election date leak that too i did not notice under the comments

[protected]@gmail.com
                  Updated by Raja Tolety Mar 27, 2018

pradeep84k

I am a resident of Mukherjee Nagar (Near Batra Cinema), New Delhi.

This is to bring to your notice that illegal hostels, coaching centres and institutions are encroaching at a rampant pace. While I am surprised why MCD has turned a blind eye to this, Delhi Police is also ignoring the breach of laws.

We have to deal with misbehaviour, noise pollution, unhygienic environment, lawless behaviour and multiple other issues on daily basis.

While every department we have approached has shrugged off saying ‘not their job’ but their disinterest in our problems is disheartening. I request you to please look into this issue before it takes an ugly turn as it appears like an accident waiting to happen.

I trust that your team will take some immediate steps to win our confidence back in the system.

Resident

Sameer marehra
                      यह समझ नहीं आता की भारत सरकार द्वारा रेलवे में ग्रुप सी एवं डी के पदों की भरती युवाओं के लिए रोज़गार है या फिर महज़ 2019 की तेयारी है मेरा नाम समीर अहमद है अत: में भी उन युवाओ में से एक हूँ जो युवा 5 सालों तक यही इन्तेज़ार करते हैं कि कब सरकार उनके लिए रोज़गार का पिटारा खोले परन्तु ऐसा कुछ नहीं होता युवाओं के लिए अच्छे दिन लाने वाले आज अपना घड़ा भरते हैं एक तरफ सरकार यही दावा कर रही है की हमने युवाओं के लिए भरती का पिटारा खोल दिया है परन्तु यह पिटारा युवाओं के लिए नहीं बल्कि अपना घड़ा भरने के लिए खोला गया है जी हाँ में सत्य कह रहा हूँ कियोंकि जहाँ सरकार ने अनुसूचित जाति/ अनुसूचित जनजाति/ अल्पसंख्यक वर्ग/ एवं आर्थिक रूप से पिछड़े वर्ग के लिए 250 रू फीस सुनाश्चित की है फिर भी अल्पसंख्यक वर्ग के साथ पक्षपात हो रहा है उनकी फीस भी सामान्य वर्ग की तरह 500 रू वसूली जा रही है ऐसा मेरे साथ हुआ है और इस बात का मेरे पास पुख्ता सबूत हैं

illegal fees by the ministry of railways railway recruitment board from minority student

Arsalan Siddiqui
                        Dear ravish sir,
                        Mai b.com part -3 ka student hu.. (Swami atulanand hindu mahavidyalaya-permanandpur-shivpur-varanasi-221002)

Sir mere college me every year students k attendance properly ni hoti h.. Or end me admit card k naam pe forcefully fine charge krte h..
                        Last year mere se 10000 rs lie gye.. As a security money for shortage of attendance.
                        Or is saal fr same condition h.. Mere ek friend ne in logo se paresan hoke college or pdhai dono chod di..
                        Is college k principal, manager nd faculty everyone is involved in this..
                        Ye college mahatma gandhi kashi vidyapith se affiliated h.. Iska affiliated code (160) h..
                        Sir hm students ko torcher jaisa feel hota h.. Ye log sirf paresan krte h exam time pe jisse hmare exams pe bi asar hota h.. Sir plz apne channel pe aap aise corrupt faculty or colleges ko expose kijie. Jisse dusre bachon ka future bach sake.. Nd sir plz don't take my identity in this because i'm still a student of this college pls sir...
                        Thank you...

MAHENDRA PRATAP SWAIN
                          This time gpat score having some problem, as i have secure 47.28% from total mark but, they assigning me only 60 score in rank card, and where as per this score 100% mark is 126.93 but the cut off mark mention there in rank card is 137 which is 107.93% marks, now my question is how a person have 107.93% out of 100% marks..?? Or my rank card is wrong..
                          And major thing as per my expectations as per answer declared is 230+ marks should come but, i stunning by seense my mark too, simply writing not qualified is easy but pain in real scholar is not listenable.

gpat score having some problem

kbc420
                            We are the eligible students for doing phd research in science and selected after written examination from whole country for inspire scholarship organised by department of science and technology.
                            Unfortunately dst services is not up to the mark and our scholarship is not given to us since august 2016 for the year august 2016-august 2017.
                            Nobody is receiving phone and 1/20 times if they took by mistake they give only one answer "we don't know anything".
                            17 months are over yesterday and we are living without fund.
                            It is very difficult to survive 1 month without salary but we are however surviving, they are sending money for new student in their account under she scheme, but not sending the amount of dst inspire fellowship student.
                            At the july 2017 dst pass the message that "due to money constraint we are unable to send you money, kindly wait" but 6 months are over and they are still not responsive.
                            Our research and contribution for nation is getting late because we are unable to by chemical, research equipment, even petrol for our vehicle.

We are humans by default but as dst treating us like we are nothing.

Kindly first try to communicate with dst as student and then take action, make news and ask to govt that why govt organisation is lazy, irresponsible.
                            How students contribute towards nation.
                            If i send you proof they will make problem forever, so kindly collect evidence by yourself.

Thank you with humble request to highlight them.

Gobind Ram Sharma
                              Product delivered defective on 30 dec.2017, same day reported.
                              reference number 485618 generated on 3rd jan, 2018
                              with gadgets360
                              Sent 72 mail in connection and numerous calls to gadgets360 customer care
                              On demand I went to the service center but they were unable to issue any certificate but they talked to the gadgets360 customer care personal for around 26 minutes
                              Simply Time pass
                              No replacement
                              No refund till 30 jan 2018

Updated by Gobind Ram Sharma Feb 01, 2018
                              On 31-Jan-2018 6:03 PM, Gadgets360 Customer Support <[protected]@gadgets360.com> wrote:

Dear Govind,

Greetings from Gadgets 360

Thank you for sharing your concern.Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and discomfort caused to you. We would like to inform you that a complaint has been raised with our Seller department under reference number 485618, As per update on your complain we request you to please provide service center letter mention with the product is not in warranty period so that we can assist you better.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

For further assistance, call us at[protected] from Monday to Sunday between 10:00am to 07:00pm

Gadgets360 Care Team

On Wed, 31 Jan at 2:03 PM, Govind_rs <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:
                              Sir
                              Why are you sending instructions for me to go here and there.
                              You are just time passing and you are working with the seller's view not with me.
                              Your product is received faulty.
                              As you should change it on very first day as I informed you after receipt of this faulty product.
                              Person from Gadgets360 already had a conversation with the service centre incharge Ms.kalpana and she clearly told that they will not able to issue any certificate regarding this phone as per policy.
                              So
                              Again you are sending such mail to me.
                              Just make an arrangement for the refund and take this faulty product.
                              Gobind Ram Sharma
                              Till now complaint is pending. no responsible behavior by company.

aalok123
                                Dear ravish sir,
                                Mera naam sudhanshu hai mau uttar pradesh se hu. 2013 mei hamne uppsc k throgh irrigation department ka junior engineer ka form fill kiya tha. 2016 may mei iska exam conduct hua par 2018 ka january poora hone ko ho abhi result nahi aaya...
                                Plss ise apne prime time mei jaroor dikhaye. Mai iske pahle b aapko likh chuka hu par nahi dikhaya gaya.
                                Sir, I want to draw your attention towards private schools where the fees is very high that we middle class family are not able to pay...so pls sir do somthing...pls sir i am requesting you.I am regularly watching your prime time episodes that's why I have a hope with you...