DEN Networks

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

DEN Networks related photos (139)

DEN Networks Complaints & Reviews

Jan 11, 2021
Delhi, Delhi
As I recharge my Den internet service, it is not working properly, not giving the perfect speed and sometimes the internet is well and sometime not. Most of the time it is not properly working. It is not the value for money.

[Jan 11, 2021] DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D
    Jan 11, 2021
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Need my money back, I got 6 months recharge however the service was pathetic that I have to suffer every day at work. I am...
    Jan 5, 2021
    Acton, United Kingdom
    This is to update you that i have got Den connection installed at my home on 2nd Jan'2021. Before the connection was installed...

Jan 2, 2021
    Delhi, Delhi
    Dear team,

Pls provide service delivery.

From 2 days my cable network not available.

After many calls to local person but no one asking call .

Pls resolve immediately.
    From 2 days cable network not available

[Jan 04, 2021] DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by Niwed Nishant Jan 02, 2021 Pls resolve customer complain for more customer .

Dec 29, 2020
      Istanbul, Turkey
      Dear team

I am unable to login in any of the app like my den, den+, trai channel selector app with my RMN and VC no shows incorrect detail, kindly do the needful

VC no: N[protected]
      RMN: [protected]

Ashish srivastava
      VC no is not showing in any app

[Dec 29, 2020] DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 21, 2020
        Marseille 01, France
        No signal since yesterday and almost every day the signal goes very worst service ever I received .first there is no signal for 2 days .worst service 😠

[Dec 21, 2020] DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 8, 2020
          London, United Kingdom
          Den Broadband is highly unreliable and useless services provider. Their staff is highly incompetent and services desk is always ready with excuse.
          Their downtime is more than 50 %, considering this their license for broadband services should be withdrawn.

[Dec 08, 2020] DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 22, 2020
            New Delhi, Delhi
            My name is Nishant Sethi, existing user of DEN Broadband with Username 'NISHANT5430'
            I was facing internet connectivity issues with DEN on daily basis which was impacting my official work. I have now purchased a new Airtel Broadband Connection and requested DEN for disconnection of services and refund of money. They have denied to refund the money.
            When I am not interested to use the services, why would my money not be refunded?

Please help in refunding amount of Rs 1000/-

[Nov 22, 2020] DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 17, 2020
              Singapore, Singapore
              Austria non technical problem your setup box is not receiving a signal please submit a

[Nov 17, 2020] DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

T
                Nov 12, 2020
                Mavelikara, Kerala
                No signal

[Nov 12, 2020] DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 11, 2020
                  Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh
                  This is very inefficient I complained in the morning regarding the broken cable in my area and requested to repair as soon as possible because I am having online classes.
                  I called the area engineer also regarding the same but despite all the requests/complaints there is no work done on ground.
                  Please get it repaired as soon as possible,
                  The kind of service I am getting these days are worst ever from your end

Pranav Dutt Gautam
                  PRANAV844
                  Mob. [protected]

[Nov 11, 2020] DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

H
                    Nov 11, 2020
                    My set up box is not working properly it's off after 1 day please help me

Nov 9, 2020
                      Singapore, Singapore
                      Worst network among all service provider and the field executives at Kalamboli Navi Mumbai are even more worst than their network.Not even able to run 1mobile despite having connection for 15mbps. Den is looting the clients in the name of higher speed.

[Nov 09, 2020] DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 9, 2020
                        Hounslow, United Kingdom
                        We switched on the set top box this morning but no signal and could not able watch any program

DEN SET TOP BOX NUMBER:

AR03F0101B[protected]

R
                          Nov 5, 2020
                          Singapore, Singapore
                          Ojhar Nasik, AF camp Block 292/2, cable network is not coming from 03 Nov 20. Connectivity is also poor. Informed to local cable operator. Still trying. But it is to inform that soon the payment days is over you people disconnect the connection within no time. But when cable is down for so many days then no grace or extension period is given after informing the cable operator. The validity period may be extended till the cable is down.

[Nov 05, 2020] DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

K
                            Nov 4, 2020
                            Singapore, Singapore
                            Internet drops(RTO) from last 4-5 days, since 1st Nov 2020. Due to which our VPN server could not establish the connection with remote server. Other applications are also not able to connect to their servers. Please check as we are having issue about whole day working hours. Our Public IP Address is 112.196.166.219.

[Nov 04, 2020] DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 1, 2020
                              Singapore, Singapore
                              I have den broadband connection and i am very disappointed because the connection speed is very slow.
                              Most of the time...

M
                              Oct 28, 2020
                              Singapore, Singapore
                              I am from Delhi. I have Den cable services having sony and star package with total amount of Rs 295. But last month when I pay Rs 295 for our our den service they only provide 100 FtA channels no any pay channels or package which I have chosen from last two years. From Den website I got to know that total NCF plus Gst charge is Rs 154 for 100 FTA channel. So when I go to den cable operator they told my mother that charge have been rise and you have to pay Rs 350 for paid channels package. I just want to complain about their autocracy. This is not only don with me they also received extra money from many other people in locality.

[Oct 28, 2020] DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
                                Oct 26, 2020
                                Singapore, Singapore
                                This is in regards with a concern related to my DEN DTH connection which got suspended through my cable operator and the reason...

D
                                Oct 19, 2020
                                Marseille 01, France
                                After using Jio set box continuosly problem coming.
                                Last 2 days our cable network is not working so we went to local cable operator but no one give respose. And that's why we can't see any TV channels.

[Oct 19, 2020] DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.