DEN Networks Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 12, 2022

File a complaint to DEN Networks

Having problems with DEN Networks?

File a complaint and get it resolved by DEN Networks customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

DEN Networks

DEN Networks Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 419 020

View more phone numbers

DEN Networks reviews & complaints(704)

Technical problem 5days ago cable opreator is not solved please streect action of cable opreater is name is sagar bhagwat. dubere
DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Internet is not working for past two months. Everyday I call customer care numbers. They make it work by changing somthing in the background but it stops in half an hour... and the cycle continues. The local Den line-man himself recommends Jio when I call him. I have paid for 6 months in advance....

Purchase new cable settop box from local cable operator but last 15 days my problem not resolve pls help me
    DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are facing problem in den cable connection since last evening whereas my neighbours and other residents of my colony are getting their cable connection on tv properly even since last evening...I called and informed my cable operator around 8-10 times today...but he is not responding...even he neither bother to visit my locality nor called me to resolve my cable connection problem...please resolve this connectivity issue at the earliest as it is almost 2nd day without connection.

Dear sir/ madam,

please close this open case i had recharge my den tv cable by paymytv.in on 13th April, And after successful recharge of my den setup box my cable was working properly.

But 14th April my cable is gone and I have contact on Den customer care and I have discussed my issue then executive said "contact local cable operator".
        And executive has provided case id for my complaint[protected]w301107...
        Sir, I'm R N Bajpai den cable tv card no. Is[protected]. I do recharge of 334 rs form Amazon of my TV. Recharge is successful. However after 10 days the cable operator cut the connection by saying you do not recharge from us.
        I recharge my cable tv of rs 334 but the cable operator charge me of rs 420 of the same connection. His name is jugraj and Mobile no is [protected]. He make foolish us in name of company. I call him why you...

Sir, I do recharge den cable tv card no. Is[protected] from Amazon. Recharge is successful. However after 10 days the cable operator cut the connection by saying you do recharge from us.
        I recharge my cable tv of rs 334 but the cable operator also charge my rs 420. His name is jugraj and Mobile no is[protected]. He make foolish us in name of company. I call him why they do this, they didn't pay me to recharge the den cable tv. I can resolve the technical issue. You could do complaint I don't fear this stupid complaint. no one can harm me
        I have requested please take strict action against otherwise I will switch to other operator. 😡😡🤬🤬

Dear sir/ madam,

And executive has provided case id for my complaint[protected]w301107...
          Ast 2 days cable is not working..called many times to operator no response.
          Plz resolve it as soon as possible....

I am Ashok Kumar Pandey and I have a connection of DEN Cable in my name at the address- A-115/A 2nd Floor Ganesh Nagar, New Delhi-110018. My LOC is "Syscab Network Pvt. Ltd." and the company office address is "WZ-139/10B, New Mahavir Nagar, New Delhi 110018"
          I had deposited Rs900 as a security deposit for the set up box, and now I want to permanently disconnect the services but they are not refunding the security deposit.
          DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The service provider could not gave services on Sundays, twice or thrice in a month specially on sundays I am facing technical issues and they said that on Sundays we have no technician.
            DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

After paying the complete package most of the channels don't work and even after too many complaints the problem is not resolved...
              We have taken subscription from Den network through Hamsa Cable khb gopala Shimoga Karnataka by paying 1900 rs towards connection and other. Our cable was given connection 15th Dec 2021 by Sri Shantaraj. But we were given service upto 13 and insisted recharge on 13 th Jan. We did it with a protest when informed it is a software problem. Now in Feb. it is cut 12 midnight and screen showing recharge again. Our subscription to be over by 15...

My wifi connection is in the name of Mr. Thomas VJ, we have been using den wifi connection for over many months and from the beginning itself we are facing issues with wifi network once or twice in a month. But this time its been 3 days and its not yet resolved and all other connections are working completely fine. Even the staff response is too bad.
              DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I recharged my set top box 5-6 days ago still it shows not recharged I am calling the authority they do not answer my call put their phone switch off it is really very unpleasant that a customer is being treated like that I m really very angry and irritated
                Authority phone no -:[protected]...

4 time network lost in a week and when we call operater he is not receive call, recarcge will not give in time.
                DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My wifi connection is not working properly Since last two months i have completed many times, there is no solution...
                  I am complaining so many times to local body but their is no response...

I like to watch local cable channels from my childhood days. But since past one month I am seeing only advertisements on DEN Local Channels. What is the use of calling these channels DEN NXT, DEN HITZ, DEN BOX OFFICE AND DEN PREMIER? Please tell me when will you start showing proper movies and music on these channels?

Prashant
                  DEN Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello sir this is varun kumar rajvanshi from hardoi, 241001, Uttar Pradesh. Currently, I am suffering some network issues with this connection and my local provider did not listen to any complaint with this and I was too disappointed with it that way I have to complain about your organisation . provider name is. Lucky sabbarwal icecream hardoi....