NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated May 9, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels

Having problems with NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels?

File a complaint and get it resolved by NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels

Ahmedabad District
Gujarat

NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels reviews & complaints(237)

I am shivam nayak and a student at Flame university Pune

I was travelling from pune to mumbai today on Neeta tours and travels Bus Number. MH 47 AS 1341 on seat no 15. I got down at Chembur bus stop

I seem to have dropped my wallet .it has my documents pertaining to my college and my identity card . My wallet is black in colour

Sincerely requesting you to search for my lost wallet and please...
I Booked a Bus from Chembur to Pune by Red Bus, but on time of Bus Conductor want to permission from local agent, and they both abusing with me,
After i can call to no which is provide by Red Bus conductor said bus is departed you can come 1.5 KM for Catch the Bus
Then i book auto with pay 100 Rs i am an Austhmatic patient it's trouble full for me
Bus staff very bad please take action
Bharat patwa
[protected]br...
Date of Incident: 17th April 2022
PNR Number:[protected]
Incident description: I went to Neeta Travels office near Pune Railway station to book 2 tickets for the same day to Vadodara. The ticket agent told me that all the seats are full and non AC prices are too high. I agreed and the booking agent found the ticket prices on the phone. First, he booked two tickets for 2400 rupees for the Neeta Volvo bus and canceled them saying...

This is to inform you that my brother and I have been traveling from Mumbai to Pune on 27th March, 2022 and we are thoroughly disappointed with your service on the following grounds:
1) The air-conditioner of the bus had stopped working even before we had left Mumbai. It was extremely suffocating to travel like that for four hours.
2) The drop point mentioned was "Maldhakka Chowk near Pune Station" but the driver had dropped all o[censored]s at Swargate, misguiding its passengers.
No form of cooperation was extended in spite of this horrible service and I would like to inform you that we had fallen sick after this horrendous journey. This is absolutely unacceptable and unexpected. Kindly look into the same.

Today I travelled from pune to kolhapur dispatch time of the bus was 4pm but it took 2 more hours cuz driver was trying to get passenger without valid booking,

He also charged me ₹500 for my baggage which was not even 10kg and as i asked for recipt pf the payment he asked me to get out from bus

Worst service will never ever travel by neeta again...

My mother was is 7- yrs old was travelling from Mumbai(Borivali) to Pune.her dropping point was mentioned by me while booking the ticket on 3 rd Dec as Aundh Bremen Chowk, but she was dropped in the middle of the highway before climbing the bridge, she was new to the place so she didn't know, she couldn't cross the road with her 3 luggage nor an auto would stop in the middle of the Highway.
      Most disappointed with a reputed company...

This is the worst bus ive ever traveled in
      first the bus is running 3 hours late
      the bus is totally unhygienic
      the bus staff is very rude and unpolite
      the ac is also not working
      and the worst is the are holding the bus on worst type of highway hotels to gain commissions from hotel
      they are standing bus anywhere on route to carry passengers
      this is the worst bus experience i have ever had

I am right now in the bus only travelling from Pune to Rajkot
        This is the worst bus i have ever traveled in
        first the bus is running 3 hours late
        the bus is totally unhygienic
        the bus staff is very rude and unpolite
        the ac is also not working
        they are standing bus anywhere on route to...

Driver bus ROK ke fake log ko chada k certificate mask k nam pe lutate hai

Right now I m travelling in Neeta benz bus but I think these is dublicate benz bus, bus was not comfortable and so much dust on seat, and my back is paining bcoz of your 3rd class bus these not benz these is 3 rd class bus, bus is bouncing too much I will never refer your tour to anyone bcoz of these 3rd class bus and 3rd class service

I am traveling from neeta travels from rajkot to mumbai. My seat number is E1&E2, Due to rain water is coming inside the bus and my seat is getting wet. I am not able to sit or sleep in the bus. I have heard a lot about neeta travels but this kind of situation has never came. I had come to rajkot on sunday via eagle express and its more comfortable than your bus and also had private doors in the bus but your is having curtains and by paying more money to you rather than eagle express and not getting comfort is useless. I will prefer other bus sevices than your. Kindly look into the matter and follow up.

Bus no - GJ 03 BW 7777

While I was traveling from Kolhapur to Kalyan, Mumbai the bus was failed on Monday 15th Feb 2021. It was your duty to arrange another bus. The driver arranged a seater bus, we paid for sleeper coach. This was very bad experience. We were three family members, two if them have spinal cord problem. Yesterday we had to visit to the doctor. I want soon resolution.

I had booked your tour package here. I am very dissatisfied with your service

1. First of all, the bus did not arrive on time at Thane which was our pick-up point and we were contacting you for that but no one was picking up the phone. After talking to your driver for a long time, we realized that your bus had breakdown and we were told to catch another bus and get in the middle and get on another bus, which caused us a lot...

I had booked a return ticket from pune to dombivali and back. As the bus was fully vacant, no more seats were booked, i cancelled my ticket and chose to use alternate means for travel.
                It has been 24 days since, despite multiple calls and requests i still have not received refund in my account!
                They just transfer you from one to another, and nobody gives any concrete answer

Bus no. Gj-03-bv-7344 i was travelling in this bus from ahemdabad to nashik on[protected] in ahemdabad i kept three bags in the luggage compartment showing the conductor that i am keeping this bags and when i got down in nashik i just found one bag the other two got robbed/lost idk i had important things & documents in my bag please do something & find me my bags,

Chander nihalani
                  According to bus booking they have...
                  Changed suddenly the allotted bus in-between the journey n there was no problem with the bus.. It was provided for othe rroute.. N made peoplewait there for 1 hour... Already the travels was 3hours late from scheduled journey... For last 2hours they provided non ac bus...
                  There is issue regarding informed consent of the passengers... They shifted all o[censored]s in already used noncleqn bus...
                  Worst service ever. Our seats have broken - ac wings and bottle holder, when told to change seats even it was empty, conductor denied being so rude. They took a route which was like hell with potholes. May be just to avoid tax. Moreover they never dropped at departure point fixed at the time of booking and changed at the last minute. Never ever book your tickets with them. You will ruin your happy journey....
                  I was traveling from dombivali to vadodara by neeta bus (Bus no. Gj03bv7344) pink colour. I paid 1350/- for this travel. It was perfect journey but at 3am at night suddenly bus stopped and bus operator start telling passanger that all we need to transfer passenger to another bus. When i asked him reason for this he was continusly saying that ki "from office we get call and all we need to change bus and i[censored] have any doubt u can call office."br...

Branch narayan building, afzalgunj, hyderabad
                  My experience is worst, mr. Jaahgir bhai is fraud [protected]. He booked a ticket from hyderabad to surat and charged 3250rs then from he booked a bus from hyderabad to mumbai then he said their bus (Neeta volvo) will drop you from mumbai to surat but neeta travel branch in mumbai said that mr. Jaahgir bhai is fraud and cheater he usually cheat passenger those are not from hyderabad.
                  So made my own arrangements to come surat.
                  Please don't travel with neeta travel, hyderabad
                  Apr 20, 2019
                  Updated by Vinaynew
                  Branch Narayan building, afzalgunj, Hyderabad
                  My experience is worst, Mr. Jaahgir Bhai is frud [protected]. He booked a ticket from Hyderabad to Surat and charged 3250rs then from he booked a bus from Hyderabad to Mumbai then he said their bus (neeta volvo ) will drop you from Mumbai to Surat but Neeta travel branch in Mumbai said that Mr. Jaahgir bhai is froud and cheater he usually cheat passenger those are not from Hyderabad.
                  So made my own arrangements to come Surat .
                  Please don't travel with neeta travel, Hyderabad

Your neeta bus agent booked my ticket and provided seat me in another travels and your customer care person davendra talked so rudely as if i am travelling without paying if you will not take strict action against them i will definately go to consumer court my mobile no. Is [protected]

We allmost 60 passengers were travelling from ahemdabad to jamnagar on 24 mar 19 and representative of neeta travels ahemdabad bluffed me that bus will start at 1015 hrs but after reaching there he delayed the bus at his own..
                    He charged me rs 350 for sleeper but he accommodated 4 peoples on one sleeper seat.. Rushed in like animals
                    No one was listening any complaints of passengers
                    Time of starting was told different to everyone like 940, 1015, 1100, 1200, likewise
                    Moreover when passengers ak
                    Asked about returning the money they straight way denied for the same
                    You are requested to take the suitable action against the said travel company and ban the same if possible to avoid such situation in future
                    Mar 24, 2019
                    Updated by Go4dalal
                    Dealing person name Vijay
                    Action is requested against him
                    I want a reimbursement of my payment of 500 made for my bus journey and the bus left without me the manager was extremely rude his name is Shailendra Mehta - he operates from Borivali
                    And I want my reimbursement