NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Aug 13, 2022

File a complaint to NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels

Having problems with NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels?

File a complaint and get it resolved by NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels

Gujarat

NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels reviews & complaints page 5

I am your regular customer for the last almost 10 years. I prefer your transport to travel from borivali, mumbai to mahableshwar regularly. I was very happy with the inboard bus and services of your staff. However, lately, it has pinched me while travelling. While your messaging system is fantastic, your services otherwise have dropped drastically. The buses are not up to the mark. Hand rests are dangling, foot rests are either jam or loose. Tv mostly doesn’t work making travelling boring.Ac ducts and reading lights are broken or non functional. The staff; including the drivers, the conductors and the baggage handling staff are rough, rude, impolite.

During normal course of the journey which starts from borivali at 9:30pm sharp. Its first stop happens to be at 01:00am at khapoli, after almost 3-1/2 hours (For us, it is 5 hours as we start from home in mira road at 8:00pm so as to reach neeta stop in borivali at 9:00 pm) at the food court in khopoli, the court is closed at that hour of the night. Even at neeta’s food court, the restaurant is closed. Next stop happens to be at wai at about 4:30 am for wash room and fresh up. Last stop happens to be at around 6:00 am at mahableshwar. At mahableshwar, the hotels are closed and the accommodation is available only after 9:00 am. Three hours have to be spent on the streets with family and baggage waiting for the hotels to open.

During my last trip in april, 2016, the bus started from khapoli at about 1:30 am and kept on running with no curtsy to stop at wai. Being a senior citizen, i cannot control my urine for a long time. I asked the driver that he did not stop at wai, to my enquiry he replied very curtly, “rokna koi jaruri nahi hota hai” (It is not necessary to stop). Then upon my request he stopped at a deserted place after half an hour where the toilets were dirty and without any attendant. One of your staff was sleeping in the passage of the bus. With no lights on in the bus, i couldn’t see him sleeping in the passage and i stumbled upon him.

I request you sir, to ensure that your fleet is in perfect order. Everything is well maintained and in perfect working condition. The staff is polite, humble and cooperative with the passengers. If it is at all possible, ensure that the bus stops after every 3 hours at the most. Provide a toilet facility at your starting point in borivali for passengers like me to use before boarding. Last, but not least, if you can change the timings of your busses so as to reach mahableshwar close to 8:00 am or at the most at 9:00am instead of 6:00 am.

With fleet up to the mark and with the changes as suggested above, you can rest assured of more passengers hence more business. I am planning to visit mahableshwas shortly and surely i shall opt for neeta volvo service. I am sure of expecting best of the treatment and comfortable journey.

Your usual cooperation, support and action are expected and appreciated.

Hi, I have boarded Neeta Volvo from Chembur to Mumbai on 30th July . Bus# 8687. I paid 300/- and was asked to take one of the window seat. They didn't give me any ticket however. At Lonavala stop, my seat and the one next to it allocated to someone who boarded from Lonavala. This is totally absurd and conductor asked me to occupy any vacant seat. I had to take one available seat on the last row. This is totally not acceptable...if you guys can't follow seat allocation discipline then it should have been told me in Mumbai itself. The person at fault at this stage is who allowed the seat in Lonavala and the one who's managing this. I have this pathetic experience with and hence wanted to raise it...hopefully you will take some corrective action.

Dear sir / madam,

I had booked a bus ticket form mumbai shirdi dated 28 jul 2016 night from bandra kherwadi. My wife, son and sister in law were travelling. After boarding the bus there were not allotted the seats booked and made to sit on other seats. My sister in law was made to sit with a male passenger, and after arguing the attendant did not still change the seat. Only one of the passengers helped. The attendant rahul soni was very rude in talking, saying that you were booked in a non ac bus and your ticket is not confirmed.
      The bus number was mh04fk6060. Please do look into this matter.

Third class service in now a days.No cleanliness.No time management. There is no value to customers time. For neeta travels Kolhapur to Pune, the minimum fare is 400 to 500 rupees for single way. Distance between Kolhapur to Pune is near about 230-260km. Normally our vehicle takes 4hrs to maximum 5 hrs to reach at last stop. And these people takes 6-7 hrs to travel. Sometimes at difficult conditions like traffic or bad climate customers can...
        Dear Sir/ Madam,

Date of incident : 06/05/2016
        Client name : Prithvi Premanand
        Client no : [protected] / [protected]
        Incident Description :
        My name is Prithvi and i had faced one serious problem yesterday (06/05/2016). i had booked the ticket from Pune to Bangalore through PayTM.
        I had received the message from PayTM stating the ticket was booked and we were waiting yesterday near boarding...

Neeta Bus Company — Rude behaviour by driver & moreover delaying bus without reason & allowing many travellers from highway to get into bus.

many of the travellers were standing next to us as the bus was full & no seats were available.

these were the travellers travelling without tickets.

seats very not comfortable at all in so called mercedes volvo, as it was wet & was not reclining.

did booking for mercedes volvo, got some
        This is to just bring into your notice wherein the unprofessionalism of the chauffeur is not acceptable.
        i was travelling from
        ( nasik to mumbai)

the chauffeur was very arrogant & left us in the middle of nowhere close to drop point & left in middle of highway crossing.
        Passengers safety at stack

when asked about to atleast take the bus to side to alight with luggage, was bluntly denied .

i will have to take some action against such behaviour if this issue is not resolved as it is the concern of passengers safety.

AVOID NEETA TRAVELS.

WORST EXPERIENCE FOR THE 1ST TIME.
        concerned booking person: mr nilesh wag in nashik
        PNR no: 42540092
        bus number mh 8990
        At present I am traveling from Ahmedabad to jamnagar Bus no GJ1CX9797 today date 01/05/2016 time of start 14:30, my seat no P and we all passenger facing issue of AC cooling not proper till after 1:30 hr spending in bus and not cooling inside please rebate our AC Volvo charged Service, we also tray to call but no can respond

Date[protected]
          I was travelling from nashik to pune in neeta bus
          NO MH0448384 booked from saroj travels mumbai naka. at Narayangao bus driver took a halt saying bus is stopped for tea. I confirmed the same from driver and withing 5 min driver headed towards pune without confirmation if all passagngers are in. And he left me at naraygao. From there i had to trave with another bus and also in the meantime i tried to contact the concern prople from where a booked the tickets but noboday was reciveing phone. and when recived i had very arrogant replies from the person who is from Saroj Travels.

We are now travelling from Mumbai to Kolhapur..

Sleeper Bus timing was 10.30pm from Borivali.
            They cancelled the Bus and asked us to board Bus coming from Surat to Mumbai..

Now we are stuck in Bus where most of people from Surat are yet to get down and we are sharing seats..

We called Neeta's Borivali office on mobile no. [protected].. This person rudely said " woh log utar jayenge aapko baad me some milega.. Bedsheet aur blanket same hi rehta hai.. Aapko vahi use karna padega.."

Neeta is a brand that is why we chose their service.. And now we are cheated.. Can't even sit in used bed..

I had booked 3 seats in neeta volvo for 6:30 PM from Lonavala to Pune. When we reached neeta Inn, the person at the counter informs that the bus is running full as the driver has already given the seats to someone else.
              There is no meaning of booking the seats online. We would be allocated seats depending on the availability of the seats when the bus reaches neeta inn in lonavala.We finally got the seats at 7:30 PM.
              I suggest that Neeta Volvo should close the option of booking the tickets online which will save others time and people will have full visibility on when would they be actually boarding the bus and reaching Pune.

My booking id NEET1218. I cancelled my hotel reservation In Oct'15 and received a confirmation email from Akshay Nagras regarding 100% refund however despite of sending several emails to him, there is no refund and reply. My ctc details are [protected]

I was traveling by neetabus gj 1cx 9797 bus started at 1pm from jamnagar and took hault for desiel at khijadia 10 km from jamnagar driver took more than 30 min to fill diesel. It started from khijadia at 1.50 how can it take 30 min to fill diesel of some 300 lts. Then driver driven the bus very roughly. What he'll he was doing for thirty minutes. Drive and cleaner came to beat me. That was very rude and disrespectful behavior of your staff (neeta bus). Don't travel by neetabus
                  NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is Suseela, I have reserved ticket from Pune to Hyderabad, for this I was called the corresponding person, they are not responding properly and after 2 to 3 times calling they are switched off the mobile.. So, I went to neetha office they are not giving proper answers. They are simply enjoyed WWF in TV . I m facing troubles to lift my luggage.. So please no one can book neetha travel

I have booked my ticket from pune to mumbai. I didnt get any message regarding the bus and driver details. My booking was from swargate, when I contacted there office and call centre number they told me to reach kothrood and when I reach there I came to know that they had sold my seat to some other passenger, when I asked them how could they sell my ticket, the driver and the contact person misbehaved with me. After that I called the customer care they told me they cant do anything and asked me to wait there for some time they will arrange seat in some other bus. Than I waited there for half an hour when no one contacted me I called them again and then kept my call on hold and no one responded. I had to book another ticket with some other bus service to reach mumbai. Neeta is the worst travel company, I strongly recommend passengers to avoid this bus service if you want to avoid this kind of inconvenience which I had faced. I will sue Neeta for this disgusting behaviour, and I will send them a legal notice in short time, now they will learn how to behave with passengers.

Travelled Pune-Mumbai on 03/01/2016. PNR NO. : 37201995. This was the biggest mistake that we booked Neeta for our travelling. All the passengers decided not to travel through Neeta bus henceforth as all were taken as granted by support staff name Mr. Sanjay Yadav. Firstly some old bus was provided for journey due to that seat arrangement as per booking goes on toss. Sanjay Yadav was harassing passengers by frequent seat changing. Secondly no halt was provided at Lonavala for refreshment and on asking for halt he told us that bus will go non stop to Mumbai. On force by all passengers he stopped the bus at some toll naka public toilet and was threatening us that if we take more time or put pressure for tea brake than he & driver will leave the bus & passenger on highway. We request Redbus & Neeta Travels to ensure that passengers are not taken granted.

The guide is so dman irritating that it's difficult to sit in the bus. Morover- hez simply paasing the bus and not explaining about the spots and other details. Also the package doesnot include 4d muvie show which is a great attraction and missed by neeta. The guide is also giving wrong timings about the show and all . Last time we travelled via alka tour and its was such a wonderful experience. Neeta ks just too pathetic and not recommended at all. Details : guide name : Ashish Bus : neeta-8961 Day of travel : 1st jan

Hello All, I have boarded bus from andheri east mumbai on 29-Dec-2015 at 09:00 AM towards pune and was dropped at hinjewadi bridge around 12:40 PM but as soon as I stepped out of bus the bus started and my suitcase was left in boot space of bus. I tried to chase but it went far from me. I have called the neeta bus but they didn't helped me out. Finally when I got the bus driver number he said there is no suitcase in boot space of bus. I was sure that there was a suitcase of blue color with airport sticker of BOM. I am afraid that bus driver is lying as when I get the bus driver detail after 1 hour of struggle he said the bus is in lonavala while to get back till kothrud and comes back to lonavala it will take around 2-2.5 hours. Bus details : Color - Green Travel - Neeta travels Type - AC VOLVO Bus source - Andheri East mumbai Destination - Hinjewadi bridge pune Bus number - 6040 Please help me to find bag it contains the woolen and other clothes My contact details - [protected] Regards, Ruchir

Dear Neeta travels, As I had book tickets from Vadodara to Mumbai . pls fund screen shot of same. - redBus mTicket - Baroda to Mumbai THDQ67532493 37467904 Neeta Tours and Travels 09:30 PM Dec 28, 2015 E3 E4 total amount paid rs-3710/- Bus number Mh 94 Gp 524 Really feel disappointed by the service inspire of paying such a big amount the service was so poor ... No lights working, AC flap/closure not working.u know as winter is there temp is so low it is bearable to stay on saet E3 E4 in bus as no closure. No pillow, blanket provided Even such a big amount was paid although seat was confirmed, in the middle of night 3rd unknown person was given seat on the way this really disgusting and way the cleaner/ conductor who was behaving ridiculous no Manner's Really disappointed... I

We had booked a return journey from Pune to Goa, via SeatSeller. Following are the details: Booking Agent: Atmaram Travels ([protected]) Agent location: Opp. Ambedkar Garden, Panaji-Goa. Journey: Pune to Goa. Bus Operator: Neeta Tours and Travels ([protected]) Date of Issue: 26/11/2015 Date of Journey: 06/12/2015 Bus Type (Volvo A/C Multi Axle (2+2). Reporting time: 9:15 p.m. Departure time: 9:30 p.m. Operator Fare: 1, 700 AC Service: 100.00 Operator Service Charge 24.00 Total Fare: 1824.00 Boarding Point Address: Location: Shop #1, Dealing Center, Mitra Mandal Chowk, Swargate. Mentioned above was the information provided to me and my wife. On 6th Dec, the agent sends an SMS stating the above bus has been canceled and we have to board the bus departing at 8:30 p.m. from (Rajendra Travels), at Swargate. The bus which was provided as replacement was a Semi-Luxury bus and the seats allotted us were second-last row seats (we had booked second-row seats situated behind the driver). There was another couple traveling on the bus who were in a similar situation as us...(Britishers). They complained and got 400/- per person refunded. This means that Neeta Tours is purposely showing Luxury Volvo Multi Axle photos of its bus fleet at the time of booking and then replacing with poorly-maintained Semi-Luxury or worse buses. This is outright cheating. Who knows, may be even R.T.O. is hand-in-glove with these operators.

Hi, I had booked a ticket of Neeta Volvo for 7th November-15 at 11.30 am to travel from Pune to Mumbai. When I reached boarding point they said bus is on time and bus will reach mumbai around 4.30 pm but it reaches mumbai at 6.30 pm. Boz of this i missed my connecting train from mumbai, When i told bus conductor about my connecting train and i asked for refund. He was very rude to me.The bus no is MH.02 AZ .11

I want to register complain against it. Hoping that strict action will be taken against it and also my money will be refunded as soon as possible., otherwise do not cheat the people by saying the wrong timing.
                                  Puneet Gupta

SRS till date was the worse experience I had...today neeta travels has taken its place..that in my first experience... My team mates and I were booked for a 10am bus to pune from mumbai When we arrived we were told that this bus is usually late...appreciate that When the bus arrived at 11:15 we were told to board the bus and get down at Waked as this bus wouldn't go to pune...WTH does that mean!!! After an argument they told me to wait for another hour for a pune bus... We paid around 600rs per seat to get a a Volvo bus for a pleasant ride an our trip got screwed up before it began...all thank to n travel and it's rubbish staff... This was my first and last experience with this travels Thankyou