NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Aug 13, 2022

File a complaint to NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels

Having problems with NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels?

File a complaint and get it resolved by NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels

Gujarat

NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels reviews & complaints page 6

Bus no MH 04 G4445 on which we were travelling from Goa to Mumbai. Bus interior was not at good and broke down on Pune Mumbai express highway at 2.30am. There was no rescue bus and passangers had take espensive cab of their own. There is reply from the call center as well well no help from Mumbai and Pune base. I had to pay Rs. 1500 from my pocket to come to Borivali the drop point. I demand the cab fair and this short of service can not be continued. Arindam Rana [protected]

Normally in volvo buses tv screen n lights are there but in this bus there is nothing such...here there is written free wifi but again they say that wifi has burst out n its not working...the curtain rods were broken...wastage of money😐😡...

Sir 1. I forgot my hard copy of neeta travels bus ticket from Pune to Nashik at 0630hrs on 16 Aug 2015. 2. I showed the conductor the confirmation message and the pnr no, vehicle no and the seat no allotted to me on my mobile phone sent to me by neeta travels. 3. The Pnr no is 32338275 and the seat no is Y. The vehicle no is MH04G8384 and the indls name is Mr. Akshay and his no is [protected]. 4. The pic showing confirmation msg is sent as attachment. 5. Requesting refund from the travels of this unauthorised charges.

PNR No[protected].The seats were torn & full of cockroaches running all over us. The driver & attendant were least bothered to find a solution for the same. after paying big amount with tax for the volvo class bus, you made us travel in third grade bus which really was not comfortable. inspite of your charges being double than others like naik, paulo etc this kind of service is not acceptable....
      Dear Sir, Kindly note Neeta Volvo Bus service from Pune to Nasik, has extremely Poor Condition of Tyres .I have pics of the same. On Informing the driver and cleaner they replied that they have fitted the tyres so that they can busrt. This Kothrud Office is run by Goons and they are extremely arrogant and irresponsible. My earnest request not to travel by Neeta Volvo as they are not safe and traveller safety is not their priority...

Dear Sir I booked a ticket for journey from Pune to Mumbai (Imagica) on 22.06.2015, with a faith that Red Bus & Neeta are fully authentic. But instead of Merc Multiaxle 2*2 volvo, there was a[protected] model Tavera. I was with my newly married wife and sister-in-law. And we were given 1 seat on the front and 2 in the last. Now its upto you that you want to compensate or just copy-past apology., but this was not expected from both Neeta and Red Bus. Regards Ashok Kaler [protected]

I booked my tickets for a bus at 10:30PM because I was busy in my meetings till 8:00 PM. After my meeting I saw three messages from neeta tours that please board 8:35 PM bus. Now I have to travel from west of andheri to east in heavy rain. Even after all this I observed that the seats i booked was in front and the seats I was provided was at the last. Being a patient of motion sickness it became the worst ever experience with Neeta tours.

14/06/15 Mumbai to Pune @5:45pm, bus no. 9393 Bus arrives at 7:10pm (1 hour late) no communication with customer Bus fills fill seats in Chembur / Vashi / Kharghar making it a 6+ hours journey from 7pm to 1am driver gets down before destination for a drink on complaining to 28902666 the person bangs the phone saying nothing can be done.

I book Ticket on[protected], booked by Make My Trip by booking ID NU[protected] PNR NO. 30088055 BUS NO. 3001 ... Bus Time 1.30 from Jodhpur.. Start at 3.00pm and After 3 hrs they drop between way to Jodhpur .. I get Loss of Rs. 5000/= Operator Returned Rs. 1500/- only..
            Aug 6, 2021
            Dear DK SONI

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We are getting the case facts checked and will connect with an update shortly.

Assuring you best of our services.

Team-MakeMyTrip Care

This is really a serious issue to be look out for, since the commitment you gave before booking and the service you provide after booking seems to contradict each other in a lot absurd manner. I had booked Mumbai - Pune (via Aundh) and while booking i was not given a proper response, the bus started from the source at 6.20 AM, its 11.30 am still it has not reached the destination (it was suppose to reach before 10am). By what mean should i trust on your services? can you provide me with some thorough justification. And i need to escalate this issue on High node. Thanks, Adit Desai +91-[protected]

I travel regularly by Neeta Travel Bus from Mumbai to Aurangabad. I have observed that the bus is always late when arriving into Aurangabad, in the morning hours. Because of this, the bus drops off the passengers outside the city limits. We have to spend extra money to take us into the city. We do not get a refund too of our money. This is highly unfair and want Neeta Travels to urgently look into this matter, because I have a feeling this is a conspiracy of the drivers for not entering the city. This amounts to fraud and we passengers will not tolerate this kind of nonsense.

Hello, I have had such a horrible experience while travelling from Mumbai to Rajkot by Neeta (Connect ) Scania volvo. My seat no. was 30 and i kept my laptop bag above my stea. Money, laptop, mobile phones were in laptop bag before boarding into the bust at 11:00 PM Monday (25th May). While i was in asleep near by Surat, I saw bus clener was collecting blankets and folding it. When i got down near Surat for a break, I realize that bus cleaner had kept all blankets in place of my laptop bag and my laptop bag was found behind the last seat where empty boxes and dustbin were kept. Again i kept it on top of my seat. I reached Rajkot and got down with my bags. while heading towards home i was looking for my headset and realize that 15k cash, 2 phones, Apple headset were missing. then i realized that all this happend due to that cleaner who did all this mess. Mean while i catch that bus again it was disappeard. This is very shameful if such brands like Neeta, connect hiring such people . I have no idea what to do now. Thanks, Jatin

I traveled Mumbai Ratnagiri Via Bus No MH 04 G 6070 on 17th MAy at 10 pm from andheri . Capt is Vinod M No [protected]. I fogot my 10 KWH mobile charger, White colour in Bus . My sit no B6. Please confom and keep in Neeta Andheri Office, . My Name : Yatin PArkar M No :[protected]....
                    Bus travel from mumbai to nashik, ac bus, charged 750 rs fair, the air conditioning of the bus is totally up, not at all cooling, everyone is sweatin, the bus operator is not responding properly nor looking at the problem.
                    Please look at the matte mamatter immediately otherwise i will have to lodge complaints to higher authority
                    Bus number mh 04 gp 523....

Dear sir/Mam, this is to acknowledge u regarding our travelling from mumbai to hyderabad frm vashi pick up point On 30th april 7:00pm bus. We waited till 8 oclock for bus to cm but there was no updates frm ur side untill we called ur office. N niether frm ur vashi pick up center office. We booked 8 tickets n were three family along with small kids. We waited on road side bus stand till 9:30. Again calling up confirmed bus had technical prob n will be late. so we decided to wait inside office. The person Mr.BHARAT PATIL was so rude to us n behaved in a very disguasting way to us. We all were shocked with his behaviour. Instead of being polite to customer who are sick of bus delaying for 4 n half hr almost he was so harsh in talks. N more over he challnged us bus will nt move even after cming to point till i wish. U will have to wait for my order till i make the bus to move. We will never ever will travel to such a dirty ppl taking care of travelers n will never ever recommend to any one for. Image of the person attached. He was nt even saying sorry insisted by his other collegues. . Looking for sm valid action from ur side for such incidance in future to other travellers.. my contact no is [protected]. Dipali soni. Can call me regarding ticket detail proof i[censored] need.
                    Worst buses on hyderabad route. So dirty so slow as all buses are nt maintained technically. Never ever prefer to travel by Neeta on such route.

The bus I traveled in from Pune to Dombivali on 9th May, 2015 was on the brink of break-down.The speed over 40 and the world would have us - 21 passengers down the lonavala valley. Totally disappointed. Worst service. Breaks werent working properly. If the speed went above 30-40, the bus would start shaking and loose control, deflated tyres. We passengers were so tensed that any moment the bus would be out of control. It took us 5.5 hrs to reach from Pune to Dombivli. But we were not complaining because if the driver increased the speed, then the bus would go wayward. Hence we let him drive at the speed of 30 on the EXPRESSWAY. Very disappointing. Even after we got down at dombivli, nobody was there to open the luggage comparment. We ourselves opened it and took out the luggages somehow. Worst service. Filty and under-sized seats. A full grown man can never place himself comfortably on those seats. Can't wait to make a complaint register at RTO. Neetabus cares the least for passenger safety and only wants to make profits by charging Rs. 400 per person for such depleting conditioned bus. The bus was meant to goto garage for service but NEETATRAVELS couldnt afford to lose the profits gained against 20 passenger's lives. At one point, I was even thinking of getting down from the bus and taking another one. But one aged lady advised me against it as it was not safe to get down at expressway and I was carrying a baby and 2 heavy luaggages and a handbag. But hatsoff to driver, who even with depleting condition of bus managed to drop us at Dombivali safe (though emotionally drained by stress) and in one piece.

Mumbai to malvan. Bus no. mh 03 n 9375 c, e, f, l. Seat no. I (window) is in very very bad condition. Many of the seats in this bus are in very poor condition. I cant feel comfortable during travelling. I m suffering from back pain now.A kind request to Neeta Travels that please replace all the damaged seats as soon as possible.and now bus can't work time is a 8 30 and now is 9 30, I pay 900 par seat

Sir/mam, I hope someone senior at RedBus and Neeta read this email. This is regarding the bus experience we had on 1st May 2015. Today only came back to office, so writing now. Ticket no: TH5H48382336 PNR no: 27792933 Here is the story: All the events happened on 1st May 2015. We got sms at 7.30am saying --- is your bus and --- is the phone no. of the driver. We reached the place Sion at 8.15am and asked the operator about it. He told he has no info., bus will come as per schedule. At 8.50am, we called the mobile no. given in sms, to check status of the bus. Person who picked up told that, he was not in Mumbai and he was on some other route. So again we asked the shop person. He told, 8am bus has not come yet. You wait here, will tell you when it comes. We kept waiting till 9.30am. Operator kept telling, it will come. Finally at 10am, one bus came. When we asked, he told it is 9am Neeta bus and not the 8am one. We asked them, to adjust and take us if place is there. He told no and went ahead. Then we wondered what to do. Then operator told us to call Neeta customer care ending with 1616. When we called at 10.07am, he gave us one other bus no. and mobile no. of driver and asked us to check this bus status. When we called bus driver, he told he had left the place 30mins. ago and was near Navi Mumbai. When we told him that, we are waiting at Sion, he told, I gave it to someone else, so did not take you. He told us to talk to customer care again. When we were not informed that bus is changed, is it not new bus driver's responsibility to call us and know. So we called customer care again, they told us to take autorick and catch the bus. we told it is not possible as already 30mins have gone. Then we kept insisting to do something about this. Finally they realized their mistake and asked us, should I give you the next bus. It will come after 1Hr, if it is ok. Then he alloted us 10.45am bus, which started from Borivali and came to Sion at 11.55am. Next, we showed the sms of the booking. Which again this new bus rejected as they said, sms should have PNR and customer name written. Both these were missing, so sms is not valid. Redbus had wrongly and confidently sms us saying, no need to carry printout as mticket is valid. It is written that, NOTE : This operator accepts mTicket, you need not carry a print out Luckily I had taken one printout of the ticket, so he allowed us to travel. So we ended up reaching at 4.30pm instead of 12 noon. Who is responsible for this? Here are series of mistakes that happened: 1) Bus operator at Sion is not helping and says talk to customer care directly, he cannot do anything and he has no idea of the bus. 2) Bus no. and mobile no. that came in the sms were wrong. 3) Bus was changed without informing to the customer. 4) When we were asking all the buses, in spite of being at the stop, if they could not find us, then they should have given one phone call at the least. 5) They could not find us because they had already given the seats to someone else and earned the money, so were least bothered about the pre-bookings. 6) Last bus that was given was after lots of hassle. 7) Sms did not work as it had no info. of PNR and passenger details like name. In all, total bus journey time was 8.30 hours instead of nominal 4.15hours. I mean, max. 1Hr. delay is acceptable, not 4 Hrs. delay is totally unreasonable. I request Redbus and Neeta to discuss and solve the problems. I hope you will change the contents of the sms. I request you to kindly refund the money. Thats the least you can do. I have to seriously think if I should travel by Neeta again and if I have to book using Redbus again. I hope senior management will do something on this. Thank you.

Jamnagar to Rajkot Morning route. Bus no. GJ 1 CX 9595. Seat no. I (window) is in very very bad condition. Many of the seats in this bus are in very poor condition. I cant feel comfortable during travelling. I m suffering from back pain now. Cleaner says there is no possibility of changes in seat condition. A kind request to Neeta Travels that please replace all the damaged seats as soon as possible....
                            wrong commitment was made by travels that it will reach from Pune railway station to Mumbai vasi in 3hrs and now after 1hr bus left from hinjewadi and driver is saying it will take 4.5hrs minimum. Will never travel with Neeta I want take flight from Mumbai at 5:30 it's 1:00 now it's not possible to pic the flight never ever will take the decision to took Neeta Volvo to...