New India Assurance — non settlement of accident claim

sharifmittal on Dec 14, 2017
My vehicle bearing reg. No. Is wb 74 ak 9816 and my insurance policy no. Is 51230031150300003307 dt. 17/03/16. I have completed all the formalities as desired by your silliguri office (West bangal). My policy is effected with date 28-07-2016. My vehicle is in the name of malin banerjee c/o shariff mittal d and l rice mill jalpiaguri whose mail address is sharifmittal@gamil.com. My vehicle took place and accident and in this regard is clarified in the break down service report issued by t. V. S. Automobiles solutions limited at the time of receipt of vehicle in there company for repair that is 2:30 pm dated 14-08-16. The vehicle is repaired from the authorised dealer of the company but 18 months had passed but your silliguri office not settled my accident claim till date.
So you are therefore requested while concsidering my said submission sympathetically, belated claim case please be setteled. I hope that u will help me to settle this case without any delay and take the apropriate action against the officer/official who is the responsible for non settling this case yet today without any valid reason and you will not give a chance to me to take the matter with the higher authority/respective consumer form/civil court to get justice.
Awaiting for postive respose.

non settlement of accident claim

[Dec 14, 2017] New India Assurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sharifmittal, Dec 18, 2017
My vehicle bearing reg. No. Is wb 74 ak 9816 and my insurance policy no. Is[protected] dt. 17/03/16. I have completed all the formalities as desired by your silliguri office (West bangal). My policy is effected with date[protected]. My vehicle is in the name of malin banerjee c/o shariff mittal d and l rice mill jalpiaguri whose mail address is sharifmittal@gamil.com. My vehicle took place and accident and in this regard is clarified in the break down service report issued by t. V. S. Automobiles solutions limited at the time of receipt of vehicle in there company for repair that is 2:30 pm dated 14-08-16. The vehicle is repaired from the authorised dealer of the company but 18 months had passed but your silliguri office not settled my accident claim till date.
Awaiting for postive respose.

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0