New You Cosmetic Clinic — not satisfied with cosmetic surgery. need money back

finianalan on Sep 30, 2017
I had a cosmetic surgery performed by dr. Kishore babu pentyala in his new you cosmetic clinic suituated in koramangala (Near jyoti nivas college) on may 2015. I had paid inr 80, 000.00 for rhinoplasty, hair transplant and lip correction. I find no difference at all in the shape of my nose, moustache hair transplant as well as in my upper lips post surgery. The plastic surgeon told me he had transplanted hair onto my moustache. However, the transplant already existed from my previous surgery in 2012. I still see no growth or hair in my moustache, no difference in my nose and lips. I waited for 2 years to see if i could make out any difference. Its been more than 2 years and no results. I have no idea what kind of surgery he has performed. There's no proper break-up in the billing system. The receptionist had to type something to make it inr 80000.00
This is completely unacceptable taking money and not providing the promised service. I would like to get back my money. Need help
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0