NIIT — regarding the regularity of classes

Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
 MRizwan95 on Dec 7, 2018
I've been doing my tally course (Level 1) along with gst & ms-office in one of your institute residing in alambagh, lucknow (Uttar pradesh). I've started my course in september '16. My issues are regarding with the institute and the kind of knowledge it provides.
Firs and foremost the institute is extremely unprofessional, i've been doing my courses from the past 3+ months and during these months the institute had only provided me for like 2 months on the classes. They give leave whenever they want to and mark the present of every student in their attendance link. I am so regretting that i have taken the admission in such a worst institute that ever exists, for no reason they give leave and the class are so irrelevant to me as they don't provide any kind of professionalism. The teacher goes out of the class in the middle of the lecture hanging student in the middle, this is so much lethargic. I wish i had never taken the admission in this pathetic institute and now when my course is about to over, the class are being dismissed again for no good reason. I just want you to take the necessary actions otherwise i would take this complaint to any higher authority if necessary. Thank you. My name is mohd rizwan. You can contact me at [protected]@gmail.com.

[Dec 07, 2018] NIIT customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by MRizwan95, Dec 07, 2018
My mistake it's September '18

The Confluence, A-24 InfoCity, Sector-34, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    NIIT - regarding the regularity of classes