NonStopWears Customer Care

Thu 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sun Closed

NonStopWears related photos (137)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

NonStopWears Complaints & Reviews

GarPar on Aug 6, 2020
I ordered two tops on 10 july 2020 from nonstop wears and it has yet not been delivered till 6/8/2020 1:32 pm.
They haven't even replied to 4 of my emails sent to them asking about the delivery.
I need them to either refund the money or deliver the product.

Product not delivered yet

[Aug 06, 2020] NonStopWears customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mansi Taori on Aug 4, 2020
    Hii i am mansi taori... I have ordered a night suit combo from nonstop wear site but in parcel i recieved a cheap material ghagra and chunni. Highly disappointed from this company they are not receiving call neither replying to emails. If you don't want to refund than atleast provide me the right thing which i have orderd or else refund my money.

[Aug 04, 2020] NonStopWears customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Venet on Jul 31, 2020
      Ordered night suit got a cheap saree

[Jul 31, 2020] NonStopWears customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Shubhra46 on Jul 31, 2020
        I ordered on 7 th july, n still not get the parcel and any other information about it.

Product is not received yet
        Product is not received yet

Vaijjanthi on Jul 30, 2020
          I have ordered one shirt still it’s has not delivered nor responding on mail nor call it’s switched off and I m done online Payment also it’s very poor service

Clothes

Sakshi Bangar on Jul 29, 2020
            I ordered two products worth rs. 598 on 30 june but still can't get any parcel from them and they don't even respond my mails. They are doing fraud please take actions against them

not receiving my products and also not receiving any type of refund from them

[Jul 30, 2020] NonStopWears customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Lakshmi Mehta on Jul 29, 2020
              I orders a jeans.. I didn't get it yet.. I already did complain regarding this but still no response.. I need the order or my money back

[Jul 29, 2020] NonStopWears customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kharmutee on Jul 29, 2020
                I have placed an order for shoes and a sweater on 13th july for which i have not received any update on this or i[censored] can get these items delivered at the earliest if not u can cancel my order and refund my money.

Sherry Bansal on Jul 28, 2020
                  I placed an order on 12th july 2020 (Nws[protected] and havent received any update post that. Its been 26 days and no updates. Its already paid for.

[Jul 28, 2020] NonStopWears customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amisha2019 on Jul 28, 2020
                    U have ordered through nonstop wears, but now i'm unable to open this site. Totally fraud website

Order nsw0005026

Patra Pooja on Jul 27, 2020
                      Fake site, i need my money back

Ordered one item but not delivered

[Jul 27, 2020] NonStopWears customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Gyana26 on Jul 26, 2020
                        I ordered 5 tops and 2 lowers amounting to rs. 2923 which was pre paid through google pay. However upon delivery i received just a cheap saaree.in spite of contacting them multiple times they did not respond to my grievances. I request you to kindly help me process the refund process.

Garments

[Jul 26, 2020] NonStopWears customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amal Tomy on Jul 25, 2020
                          I didnt receive my ordered product till date. My money is also wasted. They are cheating people.

[Jul 25, 2020] NonStopWears customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

pratiksha kavitkar on Jul 25, 2020
                            This is in regards to order: nsw0004413, the order includes women printed night suit comboand i got a traditional wear saree ... Attaching the picture, kindly resend the right product and take back the incorrect product or refund the amount

Jayapry on Jul 25, 2020
                              I had ordered 2 tops after seeing an add on Instagram. I have already paid and it's been more than 1month 15days, I haven't even received any mails or MSG's. Such a fraud this site is, something must be done on this company.

I have already paid and dint receive my product yet.

Nonstop Wears — Fault site

Tanya gahlot on Jul 24, 2020
                                I ordered 2 combo night suits from this site they delivered me a sari which is such a bad one and they don’t accept COD...
                                Complaint category Credit Cards

Barry Mawkhlieng on Jul 24, 2020
                                This is fraud company till now i haven't received my product...

[Jul 24, 2020] NonStopWears customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

shefali pantagani on Jul 24, 2020
                                  This is in regards to order: nsw0003212, the order includes women printed night suit combo and v neck drop shoulder however i got a traditional wear saree or dupatta... Attaching the picture, kindly resend the right product and take back the incorrect product or refund the amount

Looking for your quick resolution

Sangam Saini on Jul 24, 2020
                                    Sir i've ordered 3tops and 1 footwear from them and they have not responded to any of my mails and are not delivering the product. I'm not able to track my order as the site nonstopwear.com isn't working now. I've made payment through my debit card of rupess 1200. Kindly refund my money or deliver the product. I've ordered on 9th july and they were saying the product will be delivered on 13th july. But neither i have received my order nor any replies of my mails.

vikashchauhan85 on Jul 24, 2020
                                      Sir, I bought a white board from Amazon last month, because of some problems, I have canceled it. I am not refunded yet.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

GHMC
                                        Street Dogs Problem
                                        (17 minutes ago)
                                        A R Enterprises
                                        Fraud done for captcha work
                                        (26 minutes ago)
                                        Soil Properties & Infra India Ltd.
                                        Money Collection against false promises
                                        (36 minutes ago)
                                        Aditya Birla Money
                                        wrong number linked to loan account