North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL]
North Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd.

North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] Complaints & Reviews

Kindly look into the matter as My shop has been shut down since lockdown from March 2020 but I've been getting Electricity bill from North Bihar Power Distribution Company at highly inflated rate & my CA No. Is[protected].

I will report against you to the higher authorities if I refund of period 16.06.2020 to 30.09.2020 is not initiated.
Oct 04, 2020

North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    I am currently residing at Mahua, Vaishali, which is having electricity connection bearing consumer...

Sir Iam Bhageshwar Mehta, BAIJNATHPUR chowk, SAHARSA BIHAR, I apply online for a new Electric Connection on 12 July 2020, My requestion No is [protected], but not complete connection till date, before 15 days local bill collection men told me that you deposited Two thousand rupees for new connection, what I do sir pl convey me
    Delay New Connection
    Oct 01, 2020

Oct 01, 2020
    Updated by Bhagesh78

Sir /madam
      Itna respect ke layak tum ho nhi, phir bhi? I am from siwan distrct of bihar.. There is serious power cut problem in our city for over 6 months now.. Sharm to aati nhi hai tumlogo ko..2020 me bhi koi power cut problem register kar rha hai aur duniya khair choro.. Bihar me bahar hai nitish's kumar hai.. Jada din na bahar rahega na nitish kumar rahega..

Thank you...
      Sep 29, 2020

Name - aarti devi
        Ca no - [protected]
        Bill generated - 3095-/ rs

The house is locked since 18 august 2020 as all my family is in new delhi and stil nbpdcl is charging the electricity bill and we have complaint lot of time but no action is taken as we consumers are fools and forced to pay.
        wrong electricity bill generated
        Sep 28, 2020

Sep 30, 2020
        Updated by Ankush149

Is there any update on complaint and what is the status of my complaint

6 month before applying for new connection.
          My request no-[protected].

The nbpdcl
            Pramandal - bettiah/130
            Awar pramandal - chanpatiya/1305
            Prashakha-kumarbagh/13054br...

There is no option to cut electricity from my nearest transform, it is not working. If any incident happened then who is responsible for this?
            Please fix it as soon as possible

District - muzaffarpur,
            Sharfuddinpur
            Area - gopalpur gopal
            Sep 26, 2020

In day time, Voltage is moderate not high not too low but in night voltage gets too low. Even fan not works properly. We face damaged in our electronic appliances like fan bulb gets fused due to low voltage. We can't even study comfortably at night. This happens on regular basis. And we can't tolerate it anymore. Because most of students studied at night. They feel hot and stress on eyes.

Kindly look into this matter as soon as possible. Thanks

Yours faithfully,
              Vishal Kumar
              At+PO. Kanhauli Bishnupur Parsi
              P.S. Mahua
              Dist. Vaishali, Bihar
              Pincode 844122
              Sep 16, 2020

मेरा mrc i'd रिमूव कर दिया है सर और हम eee सर से पूछे तो...

Dear Sir, please refer consumer number [protected].
                I have got wrong electricity bill for Aug 2020. Generally every month electricity charge costing approx Rs. 200-400. But, in August 2020, I got wrong electricity charge Rs.4985/-Meter reader comes to home every month and handover bill after checking meter physically. It may be noted that I am depositing bill amount on time regularly. All of sudden variation in meter reading is neither clear not justified.
                I request you to please verify the same at the earliest.
                Sep 11, 2020

🙏sir please change the transformer. Voltage issu
                  Not accurate voltage all ready 63 kv transformer set but not accurate...
                  Sir, I want to inform you that electric pole is bends towards my newly constructed house and it is dangerous for house as...
                  In my house on one educated to read any receipt or bill. On behalf of the electricity board, some cut the bill and also collecting...

This is to request you that a high voltage wire fall down in from of my gate and my lane.
                  Request to removal of high voltage wire in front of my main gate and lane.
                  This is very dangerous for all person living near by.
                  Kindly send your person on urgent basis, resolve it asap.
                  request to removal of high voltage wire in front of my main gate and lane.
                  Sep 05, 2020

I live in inamipur near dharan bazar, jalalpur. In this area there is very poor supply of electricity without any reason. We regularly pay our bills but supply of electricity is not upto the mark. This has to be stopped.
                    In summer days it's impossible to sleep without a fan and what will we do with fan if electricity is not here.
                    Sep 04, 2020

From last one month we are getting the power supply for only 5 to 8 hrs. We are working from home and getting so many difficulties in this season
                      Sep 04, 2020

1st complain-
                        Respected sir, my consumer no is [protected] and linked mobile number [protected]. I am residing in rural...

My name is reji. Continuously am getting messages regarding the electricity bill. My phone number is not registered with any electricity board. Because am staying in rented home. Also am staying in delhi. Ph. [protected]. Kindly look into it. Thanking you
                        Sep 01, 2020