Pancard Clubs

111-113, Kaliyandas Udyog Bhavan, Prabhadevi
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Near Century Bazar

Ahmednagar
1st Floor, Dreamland Building, Opp. Karjatkar Leasing & Finance, Manmad Road, Savedi - 414001, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra
Tel:

Akola
2nd Floor, Dhagekar Complex, Plot No. 7/2, Tower Chowk, Station Road, Akola - 444001, Maharashtra

Akurdi
169/2 Shah Chamber, 2nd Floor, Above Central Bank Of India, Khandoba Mala, Akurdi, Pune, Maharashtra - 411035

Alibaug
Shop No. 4, 5 And 6, Ground Floor, Megh Co-Operative Housing Society Ltd., Opp. Collector Office, Alibaug - 402201, Maharashtra

Amravati
Kakkad Chamber, Opp. Nanda Motors, Nawathe Plot, Badnera Road, Amravati - 444 601

Asansol
1st Floor, Alingan Apartment, Near P.R Mukherjee Nursing Home, Lower Chelidenga, Burdwan 713304

Balia
2nd Floor, Keshri Building, Above Girija Marriage Hall, Kesharwani Tola, Madhopur, Tikhampur, Ballia, Ballia (UP) 277001

Bankura
2nd Floor, West Side, Holding No 25, Above IDBI Bank Machantala, Bankura - 722101, West Bengal

Baroda
10-11, Ground Floor, Alankar Tower, Near Sayajigunj Police Station, Sayajigunj, Vadodara, Gujarat - 390005
+91 26 5236 2001

Belgaum
201, 2nd Floor, City Arcade Building, Ramlingkhind Galli, Near Nucleus Mall, Belgaum - 590001, Karnataka

View More Information...

Load

Pancard Clubs Complaints & Reviews

I had invested in this pancard club in 2014, and have not got the money back

I had invested in pancard club amount of Rs. 5520 on 29/09/2014.
    it's maturity was on 04/01/2018.
    till now i had not got any amount from pancard club. even agent is also not replying. pls help me
    what i have to do to get my investment back.

Dear sir/Mam,
      I had taken a policy form your club for the period of 5 years starting from (2011 to[protected] was its maturity period and i was supposed to get back the money on same but today its 2021 still i had not received my amount.
      So hope to see you soon from your side, its my hard earned money like others.
      Please reply and get back soon.

Sir i have invisted Rs 10, 800 in your company in the year 2011 with referance of certificate No 1479246 and Folio No[protected], please refund my maturity amount.

My policy maturity happens since 2014 but till now I am not getting any ammount.
          How is it helpful? People have given likes to this post, please revert back explaining hw has it been helpful?

My policy maturity happens since 2014.till now I am n't getting any ammount.

I have invested 100900 Rs by Chq on 7th May 2012 and it Has Been Matured On 07/05/2021. The maturity amount is 300000.
              I am trying to contact them but none of the company people are responding
              I want to get in contact with the company people. These are fraud people.

My policy matured in 2017 and still waiting to get my money back ... it is so frustrating for a middle class ppl to save monthly and paying it for 5 yrs and these ppl not returning the money back ...

My Policy Has Been Matured On 21/07/2021
                  And I am trying to contact them but none of the company people are responding
                  I want to get in contact with the company people
                  I am an old policy holder in pancard clubs and I need my money back

Dear sir /madam
                    With the above reference subject, I have purchased 'new Royal Holiday' scheme on dated :- 20/march/2010 by the marketing person Mr. Santosh Ramkishan chamalwar folio no:- DBK-875
                    under pancard clubs Ltd.
                    The scheme expiry date was 20/march/2019
                    But I have not receive my money after the schemes mature.

Dear sir /madam
                      under pancard clubs Ltd.
                      The scheme expiry date was 20/march/2019
                      But I have not receive my money after the schemes mature.

I purchased foli COI-403 and has done maturity on 22 march 18. Need refund of investment. Please guide.
                        Aug 24, 2021
                        Updated by Chandrapatil123
                        Hi, typo error correction in folio number.
                        I purchased folio COI-406 and has done maturity on 22 march 18. Need refund of investment. Please guide.

I am Reshma Gokarna,
                          Invested ₹34200/- on 26th July 2014 it has maturity date on 26th October 2017 and amount due...
                          Dear Executive at Pancard clubs ltd,
                          I had purchased relax holiday plan from you by investing ₹34200/- on 26th July...

My mother invested 2 lac in this firm. But since 2016 company not refund any single money

I paid Rs 5000 to this Firm on 4.6.2001 with a promise of Non Utilization Compensation allowance of Rs. 15250 on 04.05.2008 as a PACARD Members welfare World -II certificate. The company and is representatives vanished and there is no esponse from them.
                            policy number is 110800/42/00/02033, agent code 92007, Silver Membership Scheme, and Folio no. AS-393
                            Ashwini Kundar's reply, Sep 23, 2021
                            Have they reverted back on ur query?

I have invested rs 10800 under folio no[protected] no. S[protected]. Expiry date of the folio is 03.04.2017. Please guide me to claim maturity amount and address of your office where documents are to be submitted.

I beg to state that I Mr Sudhir Kumar Sahoo, S/O-Tauli Sahoo At/Po- Jayanagar, Rajkanika, Dist Kendrapara State Odisha Pray To You Plz Return My Investment Rupees Quickly . I have Belongs to A poor Family. Please Request To You Return My Investment Rupees

Since[protected], Not getting returns and such invested amount from Pancard Club Company.

Sir I am Anil L. Nemade from Maharashtra Buldana Dist. 444203 did a policy in your company which was matured on 27/April/2017...