North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] — Last month bill paid but arrear show in this month electric bill

Muzaffarpur, Muzaffarpur District, Bihar, India
 Alok271984
I have paid full amount of Bill ID 92214943 Consumer ID MR041776 bill pay Date :[protected]:46:51.0 Receipt Number: NB[protected]
Amount Paid Rs 105.00 for the month of June 2016 through SBI Net Banking but shows July bill in arrear of Rs. 109 again. It seems that my arrear has not been adjusted while I have paid the same in my previous bill. Kindly look into matter and issue a fresh bill excluding the arrear. I have already paid this month bill ID 98021450 Date :[protected]:31:11.0
Receipt Number: NB[protected]
Amount Paid Rs 110.00. Kindly resolve this issue. Bill attached for your reference.
Thanks & Regards
Alok Kumar
on behalf of Kamaldev Tiwari

Last month bill paid but arrear show in this month electric bill
Last month bill paid but arrear show in this month electric bill

[Aug 29, 2016] North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have apply the new connection date-10.08.2016 but till date not connection in my home .and i am many time request your officer but no update date.

I request to you please help us & solve the matter ASAP.

Thanks!!
Diwakar jha

Sir
I am ramekvak sharma.consumer id[protected] division code hazipur/121 sub division code 1213.
I pay 1083.00 ruppes but my is not payed. I was payed bill on 8-7- 16 months before throw your adjent sambhu sambhu chodhri bill no 773635
Hi Sir,

I got average billed amount for last six month without any meter reading and interest changed for the amount not paid for last 5 months. so sir whose fault is this mine or your department, as no bill was generated for last 5 months . If its your department fault then why should i pay the interest or extra change . This issue is not for single user but for all the consumers of Sitamarhi region.

The details are :

Division : Sitamarhi.
sub-division: Sitamarhi.
User: All users for above sub-division
Block : Bathanaha
Vill: panthpakar
Deari sir
my name Daroga singh
Vill. bodhachhapra po. karsaut, ps. darounda. dis. siwan

my electric customer id. sw42651
sir i i want to my three month bill details at my mail. [email protected]
Dear sir
my name is Daroga singh
my customer id. sw42651
i wanth to know my full details of my after 3 month bill

Vidyut Bhawan, Bailey Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] - Last month bill paid but arrear show in this month electric bill