[Resolved] NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — applied through e-kyc. status shows sorry no record found

rajan_kumar on Mar 8, 2018
Sir/mam,

I applied through e-kyc for pan card (Acknowledgement no - [protected]). I made payment and authenticated my aadhar card also.

After completing all the process of application. I got a pdf file with acknowledgment number. On checking status of my pan card using that acknowledgement number, it says sorry no record found.

Please take a look at this issue.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 12, 2018
It started showing in status tracking record after 1 day.

[Mar 08, 2018] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Mar 12, 2018
The concern shared will be analyzed and the status of the same will be sent to the email ID as furnished in PAN application Form.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I had applied for PRAN [Permanent Retirement Account Number] under the government scheme of NPS. But I have not received PRAN Card. so, I request you to please send my PRAN Card at my office address Sushma Raud Govt Higher Secondary School Bacheli Dist -South Bastar Dantewada Pin Code-494553
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Mar 23, 2018

Dear Sushma,

This has reference to the query/complaint raised by you. You are requested to register your query/complaint to the link- https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php, mentioning your Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) or write a letter to CRA and send it to the following address: NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd. 1st Floor, Times Tower, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013 We thank you for being our valuable subscriber and giving us an opportunity to serve you better.

2079
    +91 22 2499 4200 [Vidya Lakshmi]
    +91 22 4090 4242 [Head Office]
    +91 11 2370 5418 [New Delhi]
    NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure - applied through e-kyc. status shows sorry no record found