NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care

+91 11 2335 3756  [New Delhi]
+91 79 2646 1375  [Ahmedabad]

Awesome

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

I have opened my Atal Pension Yojana account through SBI last month and my PRAN was activated online.
APY PRAN :[protected]br...

Hello Team,

I have opened NPS on 8/02/2021 and I have also got the ePRAN card but suddenly the site started buffering and I was not able to complete the last two steps which were the "esign registration and complete" so I went to PRAN login but while I'm registering for the IPIN I'm getting error "Pran not found in database", so it's my humble request from you to please assist me over this.

Name: Archit Goel
Mobile No. [protected]
email id: [protected]@gmail.com
Feb 09, 2021

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to please register your grievance at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php or call us on[protected]

Acknowledge Id is pending for payment gateway while my session is expired, I want complete the payment and process please help ASAP
    Feb 08, 2021

I am stuck at payment gateway, I was not able to complete my payment as my session was expired, now I am retrying to complete registration process but getting error, "acknowledge I'd pending for payment gateway" please resolve ASAP
      Feb 08, 2021

I am seeing the below error while trying to complete the eNPS registration process.

"Registration against this Acknowledgement Id is pending for confirmation from payment Gateway.Please try again after sometime."

Acknowledge no: 11364889
        Acknowledgement date: 06/02/2021

Could you please resolve this quickly.

Amit
        Feb 07, 2021

I had opened NPS account from PayTM money, i have also received physical PRAN card, but when i tried to login through cra-nsdl.com,...
          Payment is deducted from my account but the process didn't get complete on the NPS website.

I could not complete...

I am not able to do the payment
          Feb 04, 2021

I am selected for IAF. They are demanding PAN Card for which I had applied on 11 January, 2021 But it's status is still showing that " Your application is under process at NSDL TIN facilitation center. My acknowledgement no. is [protected]
            Feb 04, 2021

Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. Kindly provide us with your Acknowledgement number to check the status.
            We are still waiting for your response. Please write us at [protected]@nsdl.co.in. Our team will be happy to help you.

I registered for eNPS using ekyc and got the pran on email but when I try to set iPIN, the site says no pran found in database or invalid PRAN.

Please let me know when will I be able to use these pran. I am also unable to track the status of this newly created pran.

Thanks & Regards,
              Feb 04, 2021

Was in the process of registering for nps account. I updated my details and uploaded the required documents. Then i tried to make payment but got stuck at payment gateway. Now i am trying to login using my acknowledgement id and date, but i am getting following error for many days.

"registration against this acknowledgement id is pending for confirmation from payment gateway. Please try again after sometime."

Aknowledgement No; 11306363
                Date: 02/01/2021
                Feb 04, 2021

I have completed my registration process also i got PRAN number which is[protected]
                  But still showing PRAN not found in database.

I have paid using UPI QR code

Name - hanish singla
                    Ack no[protected]
                    Feb 02, 2021

Getting error "PRAN not found in Database", when trying to log in or change password
                      Feb 02, 2021

I started my PAN registration process on feb-2020, and i didn't complete the registration at that time.

Now...

On 2 February 2021. I filled up the form to make correction in the pan card with token number [protected] and also paid the payment of Rs 106.90 payment was successful but e-sing Aashaar authentication failed so.i want to get my deducted money
                        Hold my processor
                        Feb 03, 2021

Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. To address your concern, kindly DM us your Temporary Token Number, Registered Date of Birth and Registered E-Mail ID.

Registration against this Acknowledgement Id is pending for confirmation from payment error msg since today morning unable to make payments

My email id is [protected]@gmail.com
                          RegD mobile.no. [protected]
                          Rajakumar b b
                          Feb 02, 2021

Kindly DM your PAN / application acknowledgement / Token number or other transaction details or write us [protected]@nsdl.co.in to check and resolve your concern.

I have applied for TAN acknowledgement on 21Dec 2020, current status shows your application is under process at tin facilitation center.
                            Can i know what is the current status or how do we check it online exact status, thanks.
                            TAN Not allocated from about 1 month.
                            Feb 03, 2021

Kindly DM the PAN / application acknowledgement number as the number in the image is not clear.

I have applied for pan card acknowledgement on 13Jan 2021, current status shows your application is under process at tin facilitation center. Kindly call TIN FC[protected]/46/47/48/49 for further processing of your application.
                              PAN not alloted. Status pending from approximately 1month.
                              Feb 03, 2021

I have created the nps account of tier - 1 type. And pran is also generated. But while setting ipin or while login, i am getting error as pran not found in database.

I have also not received any email so was not able to E authenticate

Could you please help me with this. As i'm not able to access, or even check the contribution made for this pran.

also Tried to raise a complain using NSDL website but without PRAN no. it is not possible to raise complain. also it is not taking ACK. number.