NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care

+91 11 2335 3756  [New Delhi]
+91 79 2646 1375  [Ahmedabad]

Awesome

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

Receiving the below error message for my acknowledgment ID 11442113. Kindly resolve it at the earliest as its March ending.

Mar 26, 2021

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kindly submit your query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.

I have created the nps account of tier - 1 type. And pran[protected] is also generated. But while setting ipin or while login, i am getting error as pran not found in database.

Could you please help me with this. As i'm not able to access, or even check the contribution made for this pran.

Jayapandi.
    Mar 26, 2021

Kindly submit your query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.

When i put my acknowledgement number on site : https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html, it says 'no record found'.

acknowledgement number : [protected]

Mar 31, 2021
      NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response
      Your PAN application is under verification with Income Tax Department (ITD). Further, applicants are requested to note that on account of the COVID-19 outbreak and Govt. advisories issued in this context, there will be delays in processing. We thank you for your understanding and co-operation. To know the status please visit our website. Click here: https://www.tin-nsdl.com/index.html
      Apr 06, 2021
      NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response
      Your PAN application is processed by NSDL and PAN Card will be dispatched to you shortly.

I have provided all required information for creating my NPS account in https://enps.nsdl.com/. But in payment option i had...

Mar 24, 2021

Dear Sir/ Madam, This has reference to the query/complaint raised by you. You are requested to register your query/complaint to the link- https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php, mentioning your Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) or write a letter to CRA and send it to the following address: NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd. 1st Floor, Times Tower, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013 We thank you for being our valued subscriber and giving us an opportunity to serve you better.

Hi, I am trying to access my PRAN account (online), Everytime I try to reset my password it says "PRAN not found in Database"

Can you please help
          Mar 22, 2021

Requesting you to provide 12 digit PRAN or register your query/grievance at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php or call us on[protected]

During transaction for NPS registration, the transaction status showed failure, once for UPI and once for QR scan code, but worked when tried through net banking. Although status was failure, payment was debited from account/
            Please revert for refund for the failures.

Ack. no.: 11409595
            Mar 22, 2021

I was trying registration for NPS registration and am not able to complete the same due to issue with payment gateway issue.
              getting below:
              'The response from the Payment Gateway for the payment attempt against this acknowledgement number is awaited. We request you to wait for the re-try of payment process for registration in NPS #'

Ack. no: 11409595
              Please help in getting it corrected ASAP.
              Mar 22, 2021
              The issue with Payement gateway was resolved. Thankyou for the quick resolution.
              Mar 21, 2021

Please note that I had applied for the updation in my PAN Card No. AKBPK0582A, PAN Card was sent by NSDL through Speed Post,...

I have been trying to open a new demat account in zerodha. I completed all the steps, including the e signature. After that it redirected me to the nsdl website where i was asked to enter the aadhar number. After entering it, it said an otp would be sent to my email and mobile, but nothing came even after making a lot of attempts at different times.
                Please look into at on urgent basis.
                Mar 21, 2021

I use NSDL website to update pan card of my neighbor. Temporary Token is [protected]. I use e-kyc option for her Aadhar verification....

Dear sir/madam
                  I have applied for dob correction in my pan card on 28 February 2021. i have got my acknowledge no. but when i enter that no. to check the status of my pan card it says. "no records found". I have paid the correction fees and submitted all the documents through e-kyc. please help me through it.
                  Name- saksham
                  Pan no.- KRHPS9823P
                  Mar 18, 2021

Your PAN application is under verification with Income Tax Department (ITD). Further, applicants are requested to note that on account of COVID-19 outbreak and Govt. advisories issued in this context, there will be delays in processing. We thank you for your understanding and co-operation. To know the status please visit our website. Click here: https://www.tin-nsdl.com/index.html

Today (17th March, 2021) at 11:23 PM, I received my PRAN after e-Signing my registration. Subsequently (after 30 mins), I tried making contribution to NPS, but I am unable to verify my PRAN as I get a message saying that the details are incorrect. I also tried logging in and I got a message saying that the PRAN entered is not in database.

Please address the issue so that I can contribute to NPS
                    Mar 18, 2021

Regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to please register your grievance at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php or call us on[protected]

I applied for the pan card approx 4 hr. Ago and paid the fees through my debit card but the e-kyc failed due to which it displyed...

I have opened my nps account today.i got the successfully registered mail along with the PRAN number.But now when I am trying to login using that PRAN and try to reset upon in order to check th contribution I am getting error as "PRAN NOT FOUND IN DATABASE" .

please suggest whether this is because of the PRAN creation tim is less than 24 hours or something else.

How can I check my contribution .
                      Mar 15, 2021

Request you to please raise an enquiry at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php or call us on[protected]

I have created the nps account of tier - 1 type. And pran is also generated. But while setting ipin or while login, i am getting error as pran not found in database.

Mar 14, 2021

Hi.
                          I have created the NPS account of tier - 1&2 type. And PRAN is also generated. But while setting ipin or while login, i am getting error as pran not found in database.

Mar 13, 2021

I applied for pancard through nsdl using ekyc mode.
                            Payment deducted but otp not coming in mobile phone for pancard ekyc verification
                            Now i applied through normal way
                            I want my amount to be refunded
                            My temporary token no is mentioned below
                            How many days it will take to get my amt refunded
                            Done through nsdl service portal

token no- [protected]
                            Mar 12, 2021

Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. To address your concern, kindly DM us your Temporary Token Number, Registered Date of Birth and Registered E-Mail ID.
                            We are still waiting for your response. Please write us at [protected]@nsdl.co.in. Our team will be happy to help you.

My PRAN not found in data base, it had been more than 2 years, and still I am unable to login.
                              Mar 11, 2021

Sir/madam,

I have applied for changes in pan card on 8th March 2021 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number . On completion of the process i have received message like below.

"thank you for using online facility for pan application.

If you have digitally signed your application using esign/ekyc then there is no need to forward physical documents."

But when i checked my application status today, it was shown "sorry, no record found."

Please check my application

Madhuri Vathare
                                Aug 6, 2021
                                Mar 08, 2021

Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. Kindly provide us with your Acknowledgement number to check the status.