NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

Facebook

+91 44 2814 4593  [Chennai]
+91 11 2335 3756  [New Delhi]
+91 79 2646 1375  [Ahmedabad]

Awesome

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure related photos (1218)

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

raghu rana
This is Raghu Rana from jharkhand koderma . i applied for pan card but after four month i only get my pan no. i am not received my pan card yet . i donot know that it sent to me or not . pls send it as much as possible
Hi.
Good morning
Its Recording I have not rechived pan card.

Your PAN Application Status

Name : NAGARAJ ANGADI
Category : Individual
Status : Your PAN card was returned undelivered to NSDL. The reason for non-delivery as specified by the courier agency is 'Consignee was not available'. The same has been re-dispatched by post on 21-Apr-2009 at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.

Permanent Account Number (PAN) : AOYPA2109L

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

PAN card will be despatched only to the communication address provided in your PAN application. *Wherever the Representative Assessee (RA) details (item no.14 in Form 49A) are mentioned in the application, PAN Card will be despatched to the RA's address.
If your communication address has changed, please submit a 'Request for New PAN Card or/and Changes or Correction in PAN data' form so that the Income Tax Department's database is updated with your current address.
Written communication from the Income Tax Department will be directed to the communication address recorded against your PAN. So to avoid any inconveniences in future, please ensure that your communication address is up-to-date in the Income Tax Department's database.

Nagaraj
I beg to say that I have applied for PAN CARD which informations are given below Acknowledgment Number : [protected]
Name : SUNIL KUMAR
D O B ; 23-APRIL-1967
Permanent Account Number (PAN) : ATVPK5928P
ADDRESS ;4-DA-22 HOUSING BOARD, SHASTRI NAGAR, JAIPUR (RAJASTHAN)
My Mobile no [protected], [protected]
my email address [protected]@rediffmail.com So I kindly say that please issue a new PAN CARD and sent it to my address commu
till now my pan card was not received, but i got my pan no. my ack no is [protected].kindly take action for my request.
Hello Sir, I have applied for correction of my PAN Card on Feb, 11 2013.Acknowledgement No.-[protected].Permanent Account Number (PAN) - EOMPS4855F
Status on NSDL websites :-Your request for 'New PAN card and/or Change/Correction in PAN Data' has been marked for audit by ITD and sent back to NSDL for examination'.

Now it's already gone 10 months but till now I've not received my Pan card.When I call to NSDL, they told that your application is with Income tax department. But when I call to Income tax Department they told me that we have already sent the document to NSDL and your application is with NSDL.And I have been seeing the above status since Feb, 2013.I have called them 30-40 times but they are not giving satisfactory answer.They always tells that you'll surely get your Pan card immediately.But I am saying that when I will get my PAN card, after 10 years.
Hello Sir, I have applied for correction of my PAN Card on 11.02.2013 and here is my details of PAN:-
Permanent Account Number (PAN) :EOMPS4855F
Name : SHREEKUMAR SETHI
Category : Individual
Status :Your request for 'New PAN card and/or Change/Correction in PAN Data' has been marked for audit by ITD and sent back to NSDL for examination'
It has already gone 10 months but they are not sending my PAN card to me.When I call to NSDL, they are saying that your application is with Income tax department.and when I call to Income tax Department, they tell me that we have already sent it back to NSDL .So what to do?No one is giving satisfactory answer . I've called them many times around 30-40 calls in 10 months.Also they told me to send my photocopy of Pan card which I have sent them 2 times.After that they are not sending my pan card.So please help me regarding this.

Proshanto Baroi
    I applied for my PAN CARD on the 11 .09.2008. AS claimed by NSDL the CARD returned unclaimed because 'Consignee not available'. this I think is baseless as there is always someone at my house. I had even kept authorization letter with my mother and land lord to received the CARD. However, I put a complaint with the NSDL office in Kolkata on the 4 .11.2008, I have the received copy of the same. They very casually said the CARD will arrive by 45 days from the day of dispatch. How ever till date I have not got any PAN CARD and it is 55 days . Please guide me as to what I have to do. How can I take legal action of such mediocre service.
    Yours faithfully
    Proshanto Baroi
    daer sir my cord is mising plz plz chak
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

NSDL TIN / PAN Card — nsdl tin/ PAN card Complaints - PAN card not received [Resolved]

K V Narasimhan
      HI
      I applied for the reprint of PAN card in Sep 19th 08. I made through HDFC Bank, Bangalore, which was debited to...

NSDL — PAN CARD APPLICATION STATUS [Resolved]

Raksha. S. V.
      Sir / Madam

I have applied for PAN Card on[protected] vide Ack No

I...

NSDL — NOT RECEIVED PAN CARD [Resolved]

MADHURA SHIVAJI DESHMUKH
      DEAR SIR/MADAM,
      MY SELF MADHURA DESHMUKH.NSDL PAN NO.-AIPPD9421R, ACKNOWLEDGMNT NO-[protected].
      KINDLY...

NSDL — Correction Pan Card not received Since Years [Resolved]

Raval Nitinchandra Somnath
      My Pan Card No. : ABEPR1729C, I am filling I. T. returns at Patan 384265.
      I requested rectification of my Grand father's...

RAVI KUMAR YELLANKI

I applied for pan card, got the number and the card has been dispatched on 02-8-08 but not yet received it.

Asking about the same at post office, they informed that they did not get the card.

oFFICE Address: HBL ELTA AVIONICS SYSTEMS Pvt. Ltd. Plot No 22&23, Pragathi Industrial Area, ECIL Post, Kushaiguda, Hyderabad.500062.
      Name : Ravi Kumar Yellanki
      Pan No : BCDPK5850L
      Phone No: [protected].
      Email: ravi .[protected]@yahoo.com
      [protected] not reciving card now date. pl reply. card is very urgentb

I applied for pan card, got the number and the card has been dispatched on 15/01/2011 but not yet received it.

I applied for pan card, got the number and the card has been dispatched on[protected] but not yet received it.

Shiv kripa chawl, Shramik nagar santosh bhavan, near Petrol Pump Nalla Sopara (East) Dist - Thane 401209
      Name : Saraswati Sakharam Humane
      Pan No : AFSPH2530M
      Phone No:
      name nitish bairagi
      father name nikhil bairagi
      acknowledgment number [protected]
      mobil no... 91 [protected]
      has bin not ricive pen card

GUNINDER KUMAR SHARMA
        I HAVE BEEN ISSUED TWO PAN CARDS AS GIVEN BELOW:
        1. AQZPS0659L-JURISDITION-NWR/W/65/4
        2. AKMPS3435M-JURISDITION-PNE/W/55/1
        IAM PHSICALLY HOLDING ONLY ONE CARD NO AQZPS9659L
        AND WISH TO RETAIN THIS. AN APPLICATION WAS GIVEN TO LOCAL ASSESSING OFFICER AT PANHCULA TO CANCEL THE SECOND CARD.THEY HAVE ADVICED TO SEND AN APPLICATION TO BOMBAY/PUNE OFFICE AS THE PAN CARD NO AKMPS3435M WAS ISSUED BY THEM

APPLI CATION HAVE BEE SENT TO NSDL BOMAY ALSO IN SEPTEMBER2008 BUT NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN TO DELETE
        THE PAN CARD NOR ANY ACK NO RECEIVED.
        REQUEST ADVICE ACTION.

NSDL is one of the entities appointed by Income Tax Department (ITD) for acceptance and processing of PAN applications. The PAN is allotted by ITD.

NSDL has no role in deletion/deactivation of PAN. The said activity can be performed by ITD only.

TIN NSDL — pan card not reached [Resolved]

BHARAT SINGH GUSAIN
          sir
          my name is BHARAT SINGH GUSIAN i have applied the pan card[protected] after 2 days i have recived the ack.no [protected]...

dara bhagya lakshmi
          name: dara bhagya lakshmi
          h.no.13-6-250/3/22
          visweswaranagar
          tallagadda
          hyderabad.
          [protected]/66566802
          pan alloted shown on Net and despatched from your courier on 03/10/2008, but not yet received.
          i DARA BHAGYA LAKSHMI
          ACK NO. [protected].
          PAN NO. APQPD3159N ALLOTED SEEN ON NET.NSDL .COM
          BUT THEY HAVE DISPATCHED ON 03/10/2008 BY EXPRESSIT LOGISTICS WORLDWIDE LTD., COURIER.BUT NOT YET RECEIVED.
          PLEASE SEND IT TO MY BELOW ADDRESS
          The Pan Card Department,
          Mumbai,

PAN Card Number. AEGPK2445H & Coupon Number.[protected]

Dear Sir/ Madam,

As per your Information, the above PAN Card has already been sent to me on 02/01/09 but till today I did not receive the same.

You are therefore requested to send the duplicate PAN Card at an earliest.

Thanking You,

( Mrs Baljit Kaur)

dated.14/02/2009

MANNU LAL
            although the pan card has been dispatch on 31 st march 2008 by post but i have not the pan card till now.

PAN No : ADTPL4455G & akno no is [protected]
            THIS IS REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY SEND MY PAN CARD THROUGH COURIER AT SAME ADDRESS that is

MANNU LAL S/O BHULAI PRASAD
            O/O SUPERINTENDING ENGINEER TUBEWELL CIRCLE GORAKHPUR 273009
            MOB no [protected]
            Plz send me my pan card no. its very urgent.

swapnil Pise

State-Maharashtra
            Pin Code- 443103
            please issue urgent case in my pancard no is- 409135
            mo no -[protected]
            Please send me my pan card no. its very urgent.

Kanti mandole

Dist- Gandhinagar pin- 382 721
            mo no- [protected]
            Name : SUNIL KUMAR
            Category : Individual
            Status : Your PAN card has been dispatched on 13-MARCH-2007by post at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.
            D O B ; 23-APRIL-1967
            Permanent Account Number (PAN) : ATVPK5928P
            ADDRESS ;4-DA-22 HOUSING BOARD, SHASTRI NAGAR, JAIPUR (RAJASTHAN)
            My Mobile no [protected], [protected]
            Dear Sir/Mam,
            My Name: Atiqur Rahman
            My Ack. No. [protected]
            My PAN No. AMWPA4612N

I want to inform you that, till date I have not received my pan card. I comlaint lots of time but nothing is done by IT dept. The above detail I have found through Tracking of PAN card only.

I already submit one application regarding changes of my name which was wrongly shown in Track status.

Kindly look this matter and arrange to send me my PAN card after ractification on following address
            Atiqur Rahman
            Indian Business Academy
            Thataguni Post, Lakshmipura
            Bangalore-560062
            (Karnataka)

Thanking You
            Atiqur Rahman

i would like to you inform that i am not reciveed yet any pan card regarding ACK.NO- [protected].
            So, irequest to you that you will be sending to my below address as soon as.
            PRIYADARSHI KRISHAK SEVA SWAWLAMBI, PROP- Rakesh Kumar Singh S/o- Sri Nanad Kumar Singh Vill- Loharadih P.O- Biseni Kala P.S- Rajpur Disst- Rohtas, Bihar- 802219.
            Contact No- [protected]- [protected]
            name -sonam kumar
            d.o.b.-19/11/1986
            address-village-nagla madari pur post-unchagaon disttric -bulandshahar
            pin code-
            my coupon number is[protected] so please send for reply fort his complaint.and please confirm when you book post for my pan card .
            Sir
            i want to inform you that i i received my pan card today 26/11/2009 but on the pan card my name is wrong mention .
            kindly look this matter give advise for next step of ratification of my name on pan card.

thanks

Not received PAN Card

My Name Parmar Chandu J

PAN NO.BBMPP4533R
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

NSDL - TIN Income Tax PAN Card Debt — Name change on PAN card Pending since 2 months [Resolved]

AAKANKSHA ROHAN MAHESHWARI
              Concerned & Responsible Authority:
              Complain No: 895099
              It is really sad to come across such poor quality...

NSDL — PAN Card not received yet [Resolved]

Malvika Raj Gupta
              I had applied for a PAN card last year in the month of Oct 2007 I was alloted the PAN number AMPPG1357D but I never received...

NSDL — not receiving pan card [Resolved]

shashwata sarangi
              i am shashwta sarangi.My pan card number is BXXPS4739K .
              All details i have given below-
              Acknowledgment...

NSDL — ISSUE OF DUPLICATE PAN CARD [Resolved]

NAND GOPAL TIWARY
              Dear concerned
              i have lossed my PAN CARD and alredy applied for issue of Duplicate PAN CARD on 16 th MAY 2008.
              Ackn...

ROMITA DE
              I have applied for PAn card on 15 july 2008 acknowledgement number [protected] and have received no response whatsoever. Even sms to NSDL says under process as does the website. How can it take so long and they dont give response
              Dear Sirs,

My application for PAN card was processed by TIN PAN CENTRE, Hyderabad to NSDL two months ago. I was told by the centre that my pan card was despatched to my given address one month ago throgh EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE VIDE
              Bill No.[protected] and
              acknowledgement No. [protected].
              When contacted local couriers, I was told that the cover containing PAN card was delivered to the neighbouring dweller. But so far it has not been recieved. Inspite of my repeated telephonic calls, neither the courier service nor the local pan centre which processed my application could respond. I'll be very much thankful, if you kindly come to help me by sending atleast duplicate PAN CARD at the earliest.

Yours,
              C.N.NARAYANAMMA.
              I am C.N.Narayanamma, was applied for PAN through TIN PAN CENTRE 2 Months back.
              they sent my PAN card parcel through EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE,
              they delivered PAN card parcel to our neighbours.
              But i didn't receive my PAN card parcel.this is delivery boy mistake.
              how can i get my PAN card.
              If you kindly help me by sending duplicate PAN card, i will be very thankful.
              Mydetails
              Bill No:[protected]
              Acknowledge No:[protected]

yours
              C.N.Narayanamma
              I want to change my PAN card name (Awanish Srivastava)
              Permanent Account Number (PAN) : ANIPA9248H
              my acnolagement no:[protected]pan card is not receved.

SWARNA PRABHA BEHERA
                Dear sir/Madam
                I sri Rabindra Kumar Jena beg to state that my wife Smt Swarna Prabha Behera .my wife's applieed for pan card bearing acknowledge no -[protected] and the necessaries documents has been sent by regd post on aug-21-2008 but till now process at NSDL.

KINDLY TAKE NECESSARY STEP TO ALLOT PAN AT EARLIEST

WITH REGARDS
                RABINDRA KUMAR JENA
                baba kornel's response Jun 01, 2014
                i m Munindra Nath Deuri, govt. employee of State of Assam, applied for PRAN card about three months ago, but have not recieved d same, pl. let me know about it's present status, my C.P.F. No. [protected]. my email id is [protected]@gmail.com, mob no. [protected]/[protected]
                baba kornel's response Jun 01, 2014

HARSH KUMAR SHARMA
                  I HAD APPLIED FOR PAN VIDE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO.[protected] BUT NOT YET RECEIVED
                  i am ram .sir i am pancard hoder.i am sedmited tha pancard applicasion .just serialnumber i don't no pancard number
                  hi

my acknowledgement no is [protected]
                  i applied for pan 20 days ago but there is no response
                  i already send my all ducuments and also check
                  my no is [protected]
                  my address is
                  vill-nausara
                  post-bela
                  dist-auraiya
                  pincode-206251
                  up(india)
                  still date im not receive my PAN. Acknoledgement no:[protected]
                  In my pan card my father's name has displayed wrong as followes
                  Pan No. CFFPS3672L
                  KARIMODIN RAISODDIN ANSARI.

Where as write name is
                  RAISODDIN KARIMODDIN ANSARI.

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL

NSDL PAN Service Centre For PAN Card — abhi tak pan card nahin mila [Resolved]

Krishna Nand choudhary
                    To, NSDL PAN SERVICE SENTRE
                    1st floor, times tower, kamala mills compound.
                    Mumbai-400013

Dt. 01-09-08
                    Income Tax PAN Services Unit,
                    NSDL,
                    Mumbai – 400013.

Sub : Correction PAN CARD Not received.

I inform you that, I have applied for PAN application with correction in name on July 5th 2008. My details are under :

PAN No. AJVPR0211L

Acknowledgment No. [protected]

Application Date.[protected]

I shown on pan status, “Pending with technical upgrade” So, please send my
                    PAN Card as early as possible.

Please give me proper reply.

Thanking

Yours faithfully,

Bhagvatibhai A. Rana
                    Rajnath Prasad S/o Ganesh Rajbhar
                    Village - Dudhaura, Post - Salamatpur,
                    Distt - Ghazipur. ( Uttar Pradesh )

Income Tax PAN Services Unit,
                    NSDL.

Sub - Issue a Dupplicate PAN Card not receive.

I inform you that, My original PAN Card has been lost ago 6th months. I was apply for dupplicate PAN Card. but I could not received yet the PAN Card and return back. So please send my Dupplicate PAN Card again. My Old PAN detail below :

PAN No . AXOPP1265F

Acknowledgement No. [protected]

Please Send my PAN early.

Thanking You