NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care

+91 44 2814 4593  [Chennai]
+91 11 2335 3756  [New Delhi]
+91 79 2646 1375  [Ahmedabad]

Awesome

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure related photos (1284)

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

L
Powai, Maharashtra
I had applied for pan on 10th november 2020 and its been more then 45 day I didnt got my application processed. For last 1 months status is showing as Your request for 'New PAN card and/or Change/Correction in PAN Data' has been marked for audit by ITD and sent back to NSDL for examination When I called ITD, they said application is with NSDL. When I called NSDL they said application is pending at ITD. I am calling NSDL for last 1 months for my application even I wrote mail to both of them, I got no response. They always says you will be getting response from our team in shortly and they even dont care to do so. They says they will be forwarding complain to their Senior department but at the end of the day, they dont get any response from them. Do dont know what do to next. I cant even leave this application as PAN is very important for Job seeking person. Acknowledgment Number : [protected]

[Dec 13, 2020] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

L
    Jan 15, 2021
    Pune, Maharashtra
    I recently applied for new pan card online on DECEMBER 1, 2020 but it shows an error as follows

Your e-KYC /e-Sign based request has failed hence you cannot proceed the application with e-KYC /e-Sign mode. Kindly generate a new token and proceed with physical mode. Kindly note that you will get refund of the PAN application in next seven working days.

i want to get a refund in my bank account as soon as possible.

TOKEN NUMBER [protected]

Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. To address your concern, kindly DM us your Temporary Token Number, Registered Date of Birth and Registered E-Mail ID.

S
      Mumbai, Maharashtra
      Hi.
      I have created the NPS account of tier - 1 type. And PRAN is also generated. But while setting while login or generating statement, I am getting error as PRAN not found in database.

Could you please help me with this. As i'm not able to access, or even check the contribution made for this PRAN.
      PRAN not found (NPS)

Regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to please register your grievance at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php or call us on[protected]

H
        Dec 12, 2020
        Powai, Maharashtra
        I have registered and did eSign in the NPS, however while generating iPin I am getting the error message saying PRAN number not found in DB .

PRAN[protected]

I tried contacting over phone too(did not connect), and also filing the grievance form but same there too .

[Dec 12, 2020] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 10, 2020
          Powai, Maharashtra

I open an Atal Pension Yojana (APY) and contribute regularly. But I unable to track my contribution. So, While I trying to create IPIN, system shows an error massage 'PRAN not found in database'. Please resolve the issue as early as possible or send my IPIN password to my Mobile No. or email id.

[Dec 10, 2020] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D
            Dec 9, 2020
            Powai, Maharashtra
            I completed nps account creation process on 9th Dec 2020 and received ePRAN card, but I am not able to set or reset IPIN from the website or the app, with the error PRAN not found in database.
            Please help me on this.

mobile-[protected]
            [protected]@gmail.com
            PRAN[protected]

[Dec 09, 2020] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Request you to please raise an enquiry at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php or call us on[protected]

Dec 9, 2020
              Powai, Maharashtra
              I had created a NPS account and PRAN number is[protected], but when I try to set ipin, it showing PRAN not found in database. I had done all payments and completed all process.

Ph - [protected]
              EmailId - [protected]@gmail.com
              PRAN not found in database for NPS

Dera sir/madam
                I have applied for the TAN number which Acknowledgement number [protected], dated on 09 october 2020. And it is nearly 60 days. But the status is showing as pending for processing at tin facilitation center. Please do the needful.
                Tan Registration

[Dec 08, 2020] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. Kindly provide us with your Acknowledgement number to check the status.

Dec 12, 2020
                  Powai, Maharashtra
                  PRAN is generated and when trying to generate IPIN getting error as "Unauthorized user"

Updated by [email protected] Dec 12, 2020 Actually no action is taken. but I got scam call asking me pay 5k to activate the ENPS account...please be careful...i think this site is playground for scammers...please don't poste personal details on this site...I don't think think this government site...

J
                    Dec 20, 2020
                    Dec 7, 2020
                    My Acknowledgement No. is 11275151 and the Acknowledgement Date is 05.12.2020. My DOB is - 08.01.1993. I am unable to register...

Dec 7, 2020

Its been happening from last 2 hours, I am in the final step of getting the registration done but am unable to move forward.
                    ENPS registration :Registration against this Acknowledgement Id is pending for confirmation from payment Gateway.Please try again after sometime.

Dec 22, 2020
                      Pune, Maharashtra

I've applied for a correction in my Pan card on 12th Nov'20, through NSDL E-KYC.
                      Status for the...

D
                      Sir/madam,

I have applied for re print my pan card on 19th november 2020 I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

"thank you for using online facility for pan application.

If you have digitally signed your application using esign/ekyc then there is no need to forward physical documents."

But when i checked my application status today, it was shown "sorry, no record found."

Please check my application

Sneha salunke

[Dec 06, 2020] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Kindly DM your PAN/application acknowledgment / Token number or other transaction details or write us [protected]@nsdl.co.in to check and resolve your concern.

V
                        Dec 11, 2020
                        Powai, Maharashtra

I raised a query #1778825 and still now it has not been answered. Not sure if NSDL is working or not. Request NSDL to answer my query ASAP.

Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. Kindly E-mail your query to [protected]@nsdl.co.in

Barddhaman, West Bengal
                          Hi.
                          I have created the nps account of tier - 1 type. And pran is also generated. But while setting ipin or while login, i am getting error as pran not found in database.

Could you please help me with this. As i'm not able to access, or even check the contribution made for this pran.

Pran[protected]
                          Name- Rohit Singh

B
                            Feb 5, 2021
                            Kolkata, West Bengal
                            I have applied for a new PAN Card in the name of DILIP GURIA which was dispatched . I couldn’t receive...

P
                            Mumbai, Maharashtra
                            I recently applied for new pan card online on 23 nov, 2020 but it shows error as follows

Your e-KYC /e-Sign based request has failed hence you cannot proceed the application with e-KYC /e-Sign mode. Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode. Kindly note that you will get refund of the PAN application in next seven working days.

i want to get refund in my bank account as soon as possible.

My token. No. is [protected] which is dated :[protected]:48:06.717 as follows.
                            Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 16, 2021

[Dec 03, 2020] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

G
                              Hi Team,

I have registered for NPS and received PRAN number.

However, while I try to logging into the account. I am getting error "PRAN not found in Database".

Can you please assist on the issue

Name- Gnanakumar
                              PRAN number[protected]

Many Thanks,
                              Gnana

P
                                Powai, Maharashtra
                                Please change or add my e-mail address with my PRAN id...

PRSN ID[protected]
                                email : klifelong.[protected]@gmail.com

B
                                  Dec 11, 2020
                                  Kolkata, West Bengal
                                  I have applied for a new PAN Card in the name of KRISHNA MONDAL which was dispatched . I couldn’t receive...