NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care

+91 11 2335 3756  [New Delhi]
+91 79 2646 1375  [Ahmedabad]

Awesome

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

During transaction for NPS registration, the transaction status showed failure, once for UPI and once for QR scan code, but worked when tried through net banking. Although status was failure, payment was debited from account/
Please revert for refund for the failures.

Ack. no.: 11409595
Mar 22, 2021

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
This has reference to the query/complaint raised by you. You are requested to register your query/complaint to the link- https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php, mentioning your Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) or write a letter to CRA and send it to the following address: NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd. 1st Floor, Times Tower, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013 We thank you for being our valued subscriber and giving us an opportunity to serve you better.

I was trying registration for NPS registration and am not able to complete the same due to issue with payment gateway issue.
    getting below:
    'The response from the Payment Gateway for the payment attempt against this acknowledgement number is awaited. We request you to wait for the re-try of payment process for registration in NPS #'

Ack. no: 11409595
    Please help in getting it corrected ASAP.
    Mar 22, 2021
    The issue with Payement gateway was resolved. Thankyou for the quick resolution.
    Mar 21, 2021

I have been trying to open a new demat account in zerodha. I completed all the steps, including the e signature. After that it redirected me to the nsdl website where i was asked to enter the aadhar number. After entering it, it said an otp would be sent to my email and mobile, but nothing came even after making a lot of attempts at different times.
      Please look into at on urgent basis.
      Mar 21, 2021

I use NSDL website to update pan card of my neighbor. Temporary Token is [protected]. I use e-kyc option for her Aadhar verification....

Dear sir/madam
        I have applied for dob correction in my pan card on 28 February 2021. i have got my acknowledge no. but when i enter that no. to check the status of my pan card it says. "no records found". I have paid the correction fees and submitted all the documents through e-kyc. please help me through it.
        Name- saksham
        Pan no.- KRHPS9823P
        Mar 18, 2021

Your PAN application is under verification with Income Tax Department (ITD). Further, applicants are requested to note that on account of COVID-19 outbreak and Govt. advisories issued in this context, there will be delays in processing. We thank you for your understanding and co-operation. To know the status please visit our website. Click here: https://www.tin-nsdl.com/index.html

Today (17th March, 2021) at 11:23 PM, I received my PRAN after e-Signing my registration. Subsequently (after 30 mins), I tried making contribution to NPS, but I am unable to verify my PRAN as I get a message saying that the details are incorrect. I also tried logging in and I got a message saying that the PRAN entered is not in database.

Please address the issue so that I can contribute to NPS
          Mar 18, 2021

Regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to please register your grievance at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php or call us on[protected]

I applied for the pan card approx 4 hr. Ago and paid the fees through my debit card but the e-kyc failed due to which it displyed...

I have opened my nps account today.i got the successfully registered mail along with the PRAN number.But now when I am trying to login using that PRAN and try to reset upon in order to check th contribution I am getting error as "PRAN NOT FOUND IN DATABASE" .

please suggest whether this is because of the PRAN creation tim is less than 24 hours or something else.

How can I check my contribution .
            Mar 15, 2021

Request you to please raise an enquiry at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php or call us on[protected]

I have created the nps account of tier - 1 type. And pran is also generated. But while setting ipin or while login, i am getting error as pran not found in database.

Could you please help me with this. As i'm not able to access, or even check the contribution made for this pran.
              Mar 14, 2021

Hi.
                I have created the NPS account of tier - 1&2 type. And PRAN is also generated. But while setting ipin or while login, i am getting error as pran not found in database.

Mar 13, 2021

I applied for pancard through nsdl using ekyc mode.
                  Payment deducted but otp not coming in mobile phone for pancard ekyc verification
                  Now i applied through normal way
                  I want my amount to be refunded
                  My temporary token no is mentioned below
                  How many days it will take to get my amt refunded
                  Done through nsdl service portal

token no- [protected]
                  Mar 12, 2021

Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. To address your concern, kindly DM us your Temporary Token Number, Registered Date of Birth and Registered E-Mail ID.
                  We are still waiting for your response. Please write us at [protected]@nsdl.co.in. Our team will be happy to help you.

My PRAN not found in data base, it had been more than 2 years, and still I am unable to login.
                    Mar 11, 2021

Requesting you to provide 12 digit PRAN or register your query/grievance at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php or call us on[protected]

Sir/madam,

I have applied for changes in pan card on 8th March 2021 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number . On completion of the process i have received message like below.

"thank you for using online facility for pan application.

If you have digitally signed your application using esign/ekyc then there is no need to forward physical documents."

But when i checked my application status today, it was shown "sorry, no record found."

Please check my application

Madhuri Vathare
                      Mar 08, 2021

Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. Kindly provide us with your Acknowledgement number to check the status.

My father dont know his pran number. For which we have complain by email.

But till date we have not received pran number.

My father name is Mr. Shivshankar singh having register mobile number [protected] have 6804 last four digits in his pran card.

Please tell him to provide pran number.
                        Mar 06, 2021

I have applied for the correction in PAN Card in the name of Adhikrao Krishnarao Gharge which dispatched to our address. I couldn’t receive the PAN Card as our home was closed when the Post Man reached our home. After couple of days we contact the Post Man regarding the post. He told that he kept with him for four days and returned back to sender (NSDL)
                          Therefore, I requesting your resend my PAN Card to same address and I mentioned our details below.

Applicant Name: Adhikrao Gharge
                          Acknowledgement Number:[protected]
                          Mobile NO: [protected]
                          PAN No.: AHQPG7607J

Message from NSDL few days after applying-
                          Change/corrections requested in PAN AHQPG7607J approved by ITD. PAN Card will be dispatched shortly. SMS NSDLPAN [protected] to 57575 for further status.
                          Mar 06, 2021

Regarding obtaining the physical card/ PAN card reprinting, the details are made available on NSDL e-Gov website. Please refer the links provided. Click here to know the Process/guidelines: https://www.tin-nsdl.com/downloads/Online_PAN_Application_Final_Brief_process_Ma... Click here to apply: https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html

I have also completed my first subscription and completed e-sign verification with AADHAR. But when I try to login to the website with PRAN to set my I-pin for the first time I am getting the error - Unauthorised user. Can you please check
                            Mar 05, 2021

Hi I have completed my registration in nsdl portal but due to payment gateway issue the payment was not successful abd now i am not able to access the nsdl website as the payment is stuck and it is not allowing me to login in the portal. For 2 days i am trying. Please help me unlock my account. Acknowledgement no[protected], acknowledgment date- 02/03/2020, dob- 02/01/1991
                              Mar 4, 2021
                              It is resolved now
                              Mar 04, 2021

Thank you for acknowledging that your problem has been resolved. Contact us at[protected] or register your query/grievance at https://cra-nsdl.com/CRA for assistance in future.

I am trying to login to nsdl site (https://cra-nsdl.com/CRA/) using my pran number. However, the system...