NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care

+91 11 2335 3756  [New Delhi]
+91 79 2646 1375  [Ahmedabad]

Awesome

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

I have created account in NPS NSDL and tranfered fund but while generating IPIN it is showing PRAN not in data base
Jan 24, 2021

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to please register your grievance at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php or call us on[protected]

I have created the nps account of tier - 1 type. And pran is also generated. But while setting ipin or while login, i am getting...

PRAN was generated and I got a confirmation email but it says that PRAN is not found in database. Already transferred money. Can you reverse my transaction please?
    Jan 23, 2021

Hi.
      I have created the NPS account of tier - 1 type. And PRAN is also generated. But while setting IPIN or while login, I am getting error as PRAN not found in database.

Could you please help me with this as I am not able to access, or even check the contribution made for this PRAN.
      Jan 23, 2021

Actually i lost my pan card so i tried to apply for other one, i filled all the details required and after that i did transaction...

I have opened NPS account on the date of 21-Jan-2021. All the formalities have been done and I have downloaded eSigned form from their sites where all the details are mentioned as like Acknowledgement number, PRAN number etc. So when I want to check my account status from NPS site/NPS application by logging PRAN number, there is showing PRAN not found in database. Kindly make me confirm what is the issue and if there is a issue then please resolve it and give me a solution for this.
        Jan 22, 2021

Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. Kindly E-mail your query to [protected]@nsdl.co.in

I have applied for new pan card on 21st January 2021 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]) on completion of the process i have received message like below.

"thank you for using online facility for pan application.

If you have digitally signed your application using esign/ekyc then there is no need to forward physical documents."

But when i checked my application status, it was shown "sorry, no record found."

Please check my application and do the needful.

Km Dibya
          Jan 27, 2021
          Jan 21, 2021

Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. Kindly provide us with your Acknowledgement number to check the status.
          We are still waiting for your response. Please write us at [protected]@nsdl.co.in. Our team will be happy to help you.

Sir/madam,

I have applied for new pan card through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number . On completion of the process i have received message like below.

"thank you for using online facility for pan application.

But when i checked my application status today, it was shown "sorry, no record found."

Please check my application
            Jan 22, 2021
            After few hours, status of given acknowledgement number starts showing...
            Jan 21, 2021

Kindly DM your PAN / application acknowledgement / Token number or other transaction details or write us [protected]@nsdl.co.in to check and resolve your concern.

Hello Everyone,

I have raised a pan card update request on behalf of my father and completed all required processes.

Currently, I am getting the below message while tracking the same. Please let me know if I have to do anything from my side to resolve it.

"Your request for 'New PAN card and/or Change/Correction in PAN Data' has been marked for audit by ITD and sent back to NSDL for examination'"

Nivas Shende
              Jan 21, 2021

Getting registration against this acknowledement number is pending for confirmation grom payment gateway

Acknowledgment No : 11338067
                Date : 20/01/2021
                Dob: 02/11/1998

"Registration against this Acknowledgement Id is pending for confirmation from payment Gateway. Please try again after sometime."

I'm unable to move forward with my application. The application id is 11333280. I'm constanly getting the error message " Registration against this Acknowledgement Id is pending for confirmation from payment Gateway.Please try again after sometime."

So, I request you to open the portal for payment for my Acknowledgement id.
                  Jan 20, 2021

I am not recived y electricity bill till yet and my neighbours were recived on 15, january, 2021 and i have only 4or 5 days to submit the bill of electicity . so please solve my problem as soon as possible
                    Jan 18, 2021

Its emergency I given my pan card for correction i need correction of my name in my card
                      Acknowledgement id : [protected]
                      I need atleast online copy of corrected pan card within 20th of jan 2021 because of my visa purpose.
                      Jan 18, 2021

I was registering a new eNPS account and got the acknowledgement number 11335147. However, when I was performing the 1st payment, the transaction failed due to some reason. Now, when I am trying to complete the registration through "Complete Pending Registration", it is throwing an error: "Registration against this Acknowledgement Id is pending for confirmation from payment Gateway.Please try again after sometime."
                        This has been happening from quite sometime. Please let me know the next steps in account registration.
                        Jan 18, 2021

I have registered and created an NPS account through eNPS. Post which I have paid the deposit and received PRAN number through ewelcome kit via email and also received PRAN number on mobile. However, when I was trying to download the payment info, error occurred. Now, when I try to login to create an IPIN, it says that the "PRAN number not found in database".

Kindly look into the matter.

Bhagya
                          Jan 17, 2021

I am trying to login to my NPS account here but I'm getting an error saying PRAN is not found/something went wrong, Please try after sometime.

Please help in validating PRAN and account details.
                            Jan 17, 2021

I have opened a NPS account on 17/01/2021 . I got my PRAN generated . I downloaded the file. My money got deducted. But now I am unable to login to the website. It's saying PRAN not found in database. Please guide me .

I have my PRAN card generated as[protected]
                              PRAN Not found in database while login
                              Jan 17, 2021

I hold SGB bonds in IDBI demat but had requested for closure of IDBI demat account and transfer to SBICAP demat buy till date...

I registered in the NPS account and got the PRAN no[protected] by email and sms, but I am not able to login to set my IPIN and to contribute towards my investment. Please help.

I am getting the error "PRAN not found in Database" always.

Below are my details to contact.

Name: Kavya
                                email: kavya.[protected]@gmail.com
                                phone: [protected]
                                Jan 16, 2021

I open NPS account but unable to track my contribution. So, While I trying to create IPIN, system shows an error massage 'PRAN not found in database'. Please resolve the issue as early as possible or send my IPIN password to my Mobile No. or email id.

Name: Joyanta Nath