[Resolved] Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — e-sign applied pan update application status shows no record found

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Sridharr9 on Oct 12, 2019
Sir/madam,

I've applied for name correction of my pan (Bgkpb8254q) on 11/10/2019 through e-sign mode (Paperless). I've received my acknowledgement number ([protected]), received a message showing "if you have digitally signed your application using esign/e-kyc then there is no need to forward physical documents."

But when i checked my application status today, it was shown "sorry, no record found."

Please check my application status.

Bolla sridhar babu.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 16, 2019

[Oct 12, 2019] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Oct 17, 2019
Your PAN application is processed by NSDL and forwarded to Income Tax Department (ITD) to update the changes requested in PAN application.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Oct 23, 2019
Our representative tried calling you on the contact number mentioned in the PAN application but could not reach you. We request you to contact us at[protected]. Our team shall help you to resolve the issue.

Comments

Dear Team

My PRAN no is[protected] but iam unable to reset the IPIN as it's reflecting PRAN not found in database. Kindly resolve my issue
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Oct 24, 2019

Regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to please register your grievance at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php or call us on 022-24993499
Pawan Singh
Tokan.1-[protected]
Tokan -2--[protected]
Plz refund my money
Kyc not done
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Oct 30, 2019

This is to inform you that we have taken note of your grievance. We will investigate the matter and revert you shortly.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Nov 4, 2019

We are following up with the concern team for earliest resolution. Inconvenience caused is highly regretted.

+91 22 2499 4200 [Vidya Lakshmi]
    +91 22 4090 4242 [Head Office]
    +91 11 2370 5418 [New Delhi]
    Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure - e-sign applied pan update application status shows no record found