[Resolved]  Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — enps registration against this acknowledgement id is pending for confirmation for registration pending

Dear sir's,

When i try to complete my registartion in enps for reg id /acknoledgement id 11729272, i get a message "

Registration against this acknowledgement id is pending for confirmation from payment gateway. Please try again after sometime. "

Please help me rolve the same

Best reg
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 3, 2019

[Jan 29, 2019] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response Jan 31, 2019 Dear Sir/ Madam, This has reference to the query/complaint raised by you. You are requested to register your query/complaint to the link- https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php, mentioning your Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) or write a letter to CRA and send it to the following address: NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd. 1st Floor, Times Tower, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013 We thank you for being our valuable subscriber and giving us an opportunity to serve you better.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I applied for new pan card. I received my acknowledgement but it couldn't process the request due to some internal error and was asked to apply again. The transaction I made previously was not refunded. And I couldn't generate my acknowledgement number. My token number is [protected]. Please try to refund the money bank . It happened twice.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure