[Resolved] NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — error in my date of birth in pran card

sh-adi on Nov 25, 2017
There has been error in my date of birth field entered in my pran card having pran number 110191905306.. My actual date of birth is 25/02/96 but it is wrongly entered as 25/02/91 so kindly sort it out at its earliest or guide me how to rectify it.. Kindly provide me the details if any that how can it be resolved at its earliest

Aditya swarup

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 29, 2017

[Nov 25, 2017] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Nov 28, 2017
Dear Aditya,

This has reference to the query/grievance raised by you. We would like to inform you that your query/grievance has been resolved and the status of the same has been sent to your email ID registered in the Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN). For any other clarification/assistance from our side, you may please call us at[protected] or register a Query/grievance at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

While Applying for pan card. I got some error after paying the money using the credit card. My money got deducted from the card on 17/08/17. But it has been 3 months and the refund is not done til now. Please refund ASAP.

I'm Gone write a big article on this and gone publish it in all the news portal.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Dec 5, 2017

Information is insufficient to resolve your grievance. Kindly Email your Temporary Token Number, E-mail ID and Date of Birth to tininfo@nsdl.co.in /call on 020-27218080.

+91 22 2499 4200 [Vidya Lakshmi]