Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — letter sent for discrepancy found in pan application

Kannur, Kannur District, Kerala, India
 Najih B on Feb 21, 2019
Dear sir/madam,

I have applied for re-printing my old pan card, as it is damaged.
I have received a sms on my mobile that “letter sent for discrepancy found in pan application made vide ack. No. [protected]“.
The status of my application says "we have received the documents with reference to your application for 'new pan card or/and changes or correction in pan data'. Your application is under process with nsdl".
I have not received any letter in my mail ([email protected]).
Please let me know on what to do next as im am not able to use my pan card right now.
Najih basheer

[Feb 21, 2019] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2019
We thank you for approaching us regarding your grievance. We are looking into your grievance on behalf of Income Tax Department and will revert back to you shortly. Inconvenience caused, if any is regretted.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Feb 28, 2019
Your PAN application is processed by NSDL and forwarded to Income Tax Department (ITD) to update the changes requested in PAN application. We are following up with ITD for earliest resolution.

+91 22 2499 4200 [Vidya Lakshmi]
    +91 22 4090 4242 [Head Office]
    +91 11 2370 5418 [New Delhi]
    Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure - letter sent for discrepancy found in pan application