Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — Name to be printed on card is wrongly mentioned in application form

I am very poor family, and filled the online application fform over the internet with the help of college student for New PAN Card
Acknowledgement Number :
N-[protected]
Dated : 31/12/2020

My application has been rejected due to reason of "Name to be printed on card is wrongly mentioned in application form". Now, I am not able to fill up again. I would request you to please correct my name JEEVITHA to be printed on card instead of JEEVITHA G.

Or please refund my money it would be use full for reapply.

I don't know that accessing officer is qualified or not who’s going to scrutiny of application form and documents. I have filled up correct name but only add my INITIAL on card. It is displaying "Re-apply with correct details using online facility at https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/index.html .”

Your system is not good for indian citizen.I would request you to please forward my request to your higher authority.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Jeevitha
Feb 11, 2021

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Feb 22, 2021
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response
This is to inform you that we have taken note of your grievance. We will investigate the matter and revert you shortly.
Feb 25, 2021
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response
Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. We are following up with concern team for earliest resolution.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure