Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — pan card status not changing its been 3 month

Akber Mohiuddin on Feb 9, 2019

I have applied for re-issue of my pan card on 21-nov-2018. The status showed "photograph not provided/not proper". After notifying this i have re attached photo but still the status is pending. I really need this urgent my important work is pending. Please help me out from this. My acknowledgment number is [protected]. I tired to contact concern department online to contact this bit i did not find any proper source.

pan card status not changing its been 3 month

[Feb 10, 2019] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Feb 11, 2019
We thank you for approaching us regarding your grievance. We are looking into your grievance on behalf of Income Tax Department and will revert back to you shortly. Inconvenience caused, if any is regretted.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Feb 13, 2019
Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. We are following up with concern team for earliest resolution.

+91 22 2499 4200 [Vidya Lakshmi]
    +91 22 4090 4242 [Head Office]
    +91 11 2370 5418 [New Delhi]
    Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure - pan card status not changing its been 3 month