[Resolved]  Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — pan resend

I have applied for a new pan card in the name of ram kishore yadav which dispatched our address in january 2019. I couldn’t receive the pan card as our local courier man is very unreliable/misbehavior to his duty. Few days before i contact the courier man regarding the courier. He told that he kept with him for four days and returned to the sender address.

Therefore, i requesting you to resend my pan card to same address and i mentioned our details below.

Applicant name: ram kishore yadav
Acknowledgement number: n - [protected]
Date of application: 28 dec 2018
Mobile no: [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 10, 2019

[Jan 28, 2019] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response Jan 29, 2019 We thank you for approaching us regarding your grievance. We are looking into your grievance on behalf of Income Tax Department and will revert back to you shortly. Inconvenience caused, if any is regretted.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response Feb 07, 2019 Kindly provide us your 15 digit PAN Acknowledgement number at [protected]@nsdl.co.in
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have submitted the pan card application for the replacement on[protected], however it got failed during aadhar verification.

Still I have not received the auto refund.
Token No : [protected]
Transaction Reference : ECOM PUR/NSDLPAN/MUMBAI/080119/15:21

Vinod h

I have applied pan with ekyc option . I had made my payment Rs. 106 . But ekyc failed. Please refund my money. My token no. Is [protected]
I am trying to generate pwd with the below URL for generating my APY statement. But I am getting "PRAN not found in Database" Error.

URL: https://www.cra-nsdl.com/CRA/ResetPasswordSubmit.do?ID=null&getName=Change%20Pas...
PRAN=[protected]

Please help in resolving this issue
-Thanks