[Resolved] Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — pran - details not sent to my email id

shekharshukla009 on Feb 18, 2019
I have newly registered with e-nps and allotted with pran no. And got message on my phone my pran has been activated on 13/02/2019 kindly check email to procedure to set pin and tpin of your pran.
But i did not get any mail on my emai id.

Could you elapse check and fix the issue so that i can login to my account and do my subsequent contributions.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 25, 2019

[Feb 18, 2019] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2019
This has reference to the query/complaint raised by you. You are requested to register your query/complaint to the link- https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php, mentioning your Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) or write a letter to CRA and send it to the following address: NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd. 1st Floor, Times Tower, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013 We thank you for being our valuable subscriber and giving us an opportunity to serve you better.

Comments

I have already been using the online system for quite sometime however since I forgot my password I tried resetting the same. Now I am getting the error message as "PRAN NO NOT FOUND IN DATABASE" and if I try resetting the password it states Invalid user ID
I have successfully filled the form for pan card and has also processed fees payment and has got the acknowledgement number but still in track service it is showing no record found.
Acknowledgement no: [protected]
Plz see to this as fast as possible
Thanking you.
From,
Prasad milind more
I had already apply pancad .so please cancel the tocken no.[protected]
ningavva's reply, Feb 11, 2019
cancelation pancrd application processing fee
My acknowledgement no is 11753608, after loading the photograph and signature - payment gateway was supposed to open but it didn't. Hence I am unable to complete the registration and get a PRAN no. Kindly guide me how to resolve this issue.

+91 22 2499 4200 [Vidya Lakshmi]