[Resolved] Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — unable to track status showing no record found

faizukap7 on Dec 23, 2018
Sir/madam,

I have applied for new pan card through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

"thank you for using online facility for pan application.

If you have digitally signed your application using esign/ekyc then there is no need to forward physical documents."

But when i checked my application status today, it was shown "sorry, no record found."

Please check my application

Faizan alam
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 27, 2019

[Dec 23, 2018] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Dec 24, 2018
We thank you for approaching us regarding your grievance. We are looking into your grievance on behalf of Income Tax Department and will revert back to you shortly. Inconvenience caused, if any is regretted .
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Dec 26, 2018
Kindly provide us your 15 digit PAN Acknowledgement number at customerservice@nsdl.co.in

+91 22 2499 4200 [Vidya Lakshmi]
    +91 22 4090 4242 [Head Office]
    +91 11 2370 5418 [New Delhi]
    Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure - unable to track status showing no record found