Nykaa.com — did not receive prepaid products

I ordered four products from nykaa worth 3627rs on 30th january 2019 prepaid order#[protected]. I was supposed to receive two shipment containing two products in each shipment. However i just received one order and did not receive the second order containing two items. However the order status was showing as delivered when i checked the status on nykaas page. I called their customer care informed them that i did not receive the delivery for awb#[protected]. They told me it has been delivered to some guy name ramesh. I informed them that i do not know who is ramesh they might have delivered it to wrong address. Also i did not receive otp for second order which you receive before taking the delivery to reconfirm. However they said they can only send me proof of delivery and nothing can be done.

I need my order or my money back. If the customers are prepaying for your products you should pay some more attention while delivering
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hi Shweta,

We apologise for the delay in response and inconvenience caused to you.

We have received a confirmation email from your end that the order has been delivered to you today.

Team Nykaa