[Resolved] Nykaa.com — product never delivered

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 anju_babu on Aug 28, 2018
Hello team,

My 9 item (S) of nykaa order #[protected] placed on sunday august 26 has never been received. But awb# p[protected] via wowexpress is shown as delivered.

This is highly frustrating as the total amount of order is for rs 1488 and this experience has left a bad taste in my mouth.

Such a big site should be sure to engage with delivery partners who have good reputation and responsibility.

I have not even received a call from the courier partner wowexpress, then how can they show the delivery status as delivered.

The whole experience has wasted a lot of time and my money.

I need my money to be refunded back, i no longer trust the site. Please get it resolved on priority.

Anju

product never delivered
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 31, 2018
Updated by anju_babu, Aug 29, 2018
Hello Team,

PFA the shipment screenshot which clearly mentions that the location of delivery is at BTM which is completely incorrect as my delivery location is electronic city.

Anju

product never delivered

Comments

What has happened to the website? I used to be a regular customer from nykaa but nowadays I can hardly select an option or view any reviews even the shopping cart doesn't work properly. Even if I have submitted order the card shows items. The texts are always wrapped. Hopefully, the issue will be resolved soon.

+91 92 2220 1010 [Customer Care]