[Resolved] O Tech Captcha — please close my agreement to o tech [protected] mac2cap app

Vinay Kotha on Mar 24, 2019
Respected sir/madam,
I kotha vinay
Dt:[protected], i got a call from a company o tech. Mac2cap 'app' captcha work... About a part-time job which involved entering 10000 captchas within 10 days in which 90% has to be correct and told that there are few vacancies left in this job. So, when i accepted the job, they had sent me two links, one of which opened to an app and they called me and asked to upload my photo and signature, aadhar card. Within a few minutes, i got a mail from them saying that you signed an agreement (Which i'm unaware of) that you are liable to pay 5000 inr in the event of not reaching 90% accuracy. Without my permission, they have filed an agreement call not answering after agreement. Ongoing project fromfraud ph no[protected] to[protected]. Very irresponsible person not answer my phone after agrerment they shall not help me for working didnt count my captchas after 160 entries it will be zero count. Why i compete 10000 captchas. These matter how to tell to that person without answering phone many messages sent via sms whatsapp but no response if i call call reject. Please close my agreement the second link which they have sent is not working properly and have been unresponsive when asked about it. Please take quick action against them and resolve this issue quickly

K. Vinay

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 25, 2019
i got mail from consumer helpline for solve this issue that mail is [email protected]

Comments

Same problem with me just the company name is I Tech.. no deatail is being updated.. please help
Sir vinay kotha garu, i am also cheated by them sir, what u said is i also experienced exactly sir, now wat i should do sir but i got mails agreements all on Saturday, this is third day for me...how i should step featurely, if u knowing anything please suggest something sir, its helping a lot...
Zibran8672's reply, Mar 25, 2019
They will also say that we will send a notice on ur Registered address
Is it true u will get any notice from them to ur address tell me
Saimahesh_'s reply, Apr 12, 2019
What's your plan
Continue or stop that work ??
Aishi's reply, Apr 22, 2019
Did they took any action upon you
Same problem mujhe bhi Hai work shop start hi nahi ho raha please help me sir
Saimahesh_'s reply, Apr 12, 2019
Same problem with me
Contact me 7995167798. It's a fraud company. Don't pay any money.
Sir I have same problems pliz resolve this issue

Contact me 7995167798. It's a fraud company. Don't pay any money.
For help contact me . It's fraud company.
My no. [protected]
Ganesh Lala Dhandore's reply, Apr 21, 2019
Sir your no. Plz
Aishi's reply, Apr 22, 2019
Without paying money how can we be safe from this problem
HEMA BODDULA's reply, Apr 29, 2019
How to cancel registration without paying penalty?
Hi am just started to working with them and when i am asking for show my work report they didn't answered me plz help [protected] .
Sir please help me i am started this to earn some money but this is fraud please tell me how to come out of this please sir
I m also cheated . What can we do ? Is there any solution to cancel our registration without any charge..? Please help
Can we cancel our registration without any charge.. achieving 90%accuracy is impossible..an absolute fraud company..legal actions need to be taken
I also facing same issue they even not responding the call and whatapp also . I submit complaint there let see.

Please helpe to cancel the registration they are asking me to pay the amount or else they will send me some kind of legal notice
Aisa same mere sath bhi hua h. Maine is job ke agreement ko kl dopher ko sign kiya aur aajse kam start kiya jb mere captcha code 140 tk pahuche tb wo direct zero pe aa gye. Please help me. Ab mujhe aage kya krna chaiye kuch samaz nh aa rha.

Sir I have same problems please resolve this issue and Please helpe to cancel the registration they are asking me to pay the amount

Plz cancelaction my agreement sir he asking to pay amount
Geesala Prasanna's reply, May 15, 2019
Plz reply to me sir
O my god i have registered myself today only..While i was searching about the company i saw these complaints..what shall i do now...i dont want to give my money they have sent me id and paasword...what should i do now...please help me...

Why are u deleting my complaint...I have also complained against this fraud company.
Priytesh's reply, May 16, 2019
Sorry they are not replying properly...what should i do
Workspace option is not working and they aren't reply my call, WhatsApp and email.

They are not reply my call, mail or WhatsApp also.

O Tech Captcha - please close my agreement to o tech +917229018821 mac2cap app