Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies — Almost Dead !!!

Dear Mr. CEO,

This is with reference to our last night booking. Please find the details as below :

CRN :[protected]
Driver Name : Veerabhadra EE
Vehicle : Mini White Swift Dzire
Date : 25/01/2017

Will OLA take the risk for the safety of its customer? How can you even afford to hire drivers who barely sleeps and risk lives of people around? Is safety not the top priority for you as a company? What happens when any accident occurs due to the negligence of the driver?

This happened yesterday night around 11:50 when I booked the cab from HSR. The driver was so sleepy to a point that we could see both his eyes closed from the mirror while driving on the highway. There was a point where he nearly took the vehicle on top of the divider. Why can't you simply ignore the request when you are not ready for the ride?

I understand that nothing happened as such, but you must understand the fact that anything could have happened and infact if we would not have screamed at the time when the driver almost hit the divider with top speed, we wouldn't have been here to write this mail to you.

I would therefore think MILLION TIMES before booking any OLA cab from here on. This is extremely extremely unprofessional and I would urge all the citizens to be very careful while boarding the cab. Therefore I would be escalating this everywhere I possible can right right form the social media to the press.

Sincerely,
Vivek Pradhan

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Phone
    +91 80 6735 0900 [Regd Office]
    +91 80 4665 5300 [HQ]
    Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Address
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560034