Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Customer Care
ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Customer Care

ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Fax:
Fax:
+91 80 6735 0904  [Regd Office]

Registered Office
Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bengaluru 560034
Tel: +91 80 6735 0900
Fax: +91 80 6735 0904

Headquarters
Maruthi Infotech Center, A Block - 5th Floor, Challaghatta, Bengaluru 560071
Tel: +91 80 4665 5300

Bad

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies related photos (2331)

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Complaints & Reviews

Ola Cabs — OLA driver took longer route and added wrong wait time

Suchitra Joshi
Hi, Please find attached the email about my detailed invoice. It says my wait time is 33 minutes. May I know what wait...
Complaint category Car Rental

KalyanGanguly007
This is ridiculous that 2nd time in a row Ola cab company has cancelled the cab which I tried to book. I do not understand that if these guys do not have efficient service why do you take up the bookings. Today I booked a cab from Pashan Sus road to Hinjewadi Phase 2 for 10 am. The booking was confirmed. Just couple of minutes back, I recieved a sms saying that Ola cab regrets to cancel your booking. This is the most unprofessional service I have ever experienced. Moreover, this happened second time in a row. The previous one was booked for station and minutes back it was cancelled. I suggest either Ola cabs shut down their services completely or do not take up bookings (for name sake) if they cannot provide the services. I will completely ensure that none of my friends and relatives ever avail your Ola cab facilities.
Most horrible cab service ever experienced.

Leena Adhikari Sengupta
    EXTREMELY DISSAPOINTED WITH OLA CABS KOLKATA: This was supposed to be my first ride after downloading the mobile app.Got entitled for the "Rs 200 off on first ride" offer during the booking.Had a confirmed booking on 09/03/2015 at 6:30 am (booking numbr: CRN[protected].Recieved an sms with driver and car details (DRIVER- GAYA;PH.NO-[protected], CAB- SWIFT DZIRE : WB 05 0590) at 5:45 am .The driver suddenly calls up at 6:01 am to announce the car has broken down and requests to book once again by calling the call centre or through the app. Tried the same multiple times BUT!!THE APP SHOWED "NO CABS AVAILABLE" and the 24*7 Call Centre was too busy to answer our call...much to our dismay no one answered at the call centre either.Quite obviously even the driver stopped picking up our call and the end result of it all...I MISSED MY VOLVO FROM ESPLANADE. A later aftershock: my husband had another booking (CRN[protected] at 8:30 am and guess what..the driver (SAJID [protected]) calls up 45 mins before the ride to notify even that cab (white tata indica WB 11B 0473) has broken down.However the call centre guys pitied him and recieved the call this time and after denying availability of a cab at first, finally sent one after being threatened of consumer complaint. So OLA guys...whats your take on this disappointing service of yours??Is it a mere sorry??or that would even be too much!WHAT A SHAME! TIME TO BID OLA ADIEU!

Sid Singh
      Dear Concern, I have booked a cab on 1st march night for morning of 2nd march 04:21 am. I received sms on 2nd march morning at 04:17 am for driver details.Driver name was Nitin and his number was [protected] for CRN 64478482.Car detail;s sent to me were Silver Indica UP15 AT-7694 but car wasn't came and driver's mobile was switched off and when I called customer care number at [protected] than they told me that my booking is cancelled due to non availability of car/driver. I received cancellation message same day at 16:59. I have to catch a train that morning and its scheduled departure was 04:55 am.Your last minute cancellation without any intimation put me in trouble and I know that how much pain I have taken to reach railway station.My question is that what type of service is this where you booked a cab without availability of car and what should i expect from your company in future.I have records of everything with me so do not taking my complaint lightly and do revert within shortest possible time.
      Siddharth Singh
      Mobile No.[protected], [protected]
      Very bad
      Here is my booking details. Last moment OLA people cancelled the TAXI which was for Airport Drop. Because of that I have struggeled like anything.

Booking time 12:25 AM, 27 Apr 2015
      Pickup time 04:15 AM, 1 May 2015
      Pickup address 21, Anjappa Layout, B Narayanapura, Mahadevapura, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560016, India
      Car type Mini

I, Megha Modi, in Hyderabad had booked an OLA mini on 31.05.2015 in the name of "Vaibhav Kumar modi" at 11:48pm for 01.06.2015 for 6:00AM for the Airport. I had asked the customer executive about the status of the request to which he replied saying it was confirmed.

My booking no. was CRN87478799.

On 01.06.2015 I called up OLA services again at 5:30 am, since I hadnt yet received any cab details. The executive assured me the confirmation of the booking once again saying the required details would be available in the next 4 mins.
      At around 5:56 am I received a message from OLA saying they have upgraded my booking to OLA xylo free of charge, . However, the very next moment I received another message stating that my booking has been cancelled since u could not find a cab near my pick up loaction.

Considering the entire chain of events, I would like to bring to your notice that its really harassing on your end. I missed my flight due to incompetent services provided by OLA CABS.
      Moreover, rendering such services would not help you create a strong customer base since in a competitive market as today, quality of service is all that matters.
      This incident has only led me to the belief that OLA should not be trusted and informing other people of the event on social media sites would not yield desirable results either.

Expecting an answer for your actions.

Megha Modi
      +91-[protected]

disgusting.overcharging

Today took a cab nd when finally the bill came it was having 57rupees as wait charge whereas we were nt even a second late.when called customer care they said it is the charge of wait in signal ..

Madhuri Jumrani
        I had booking with ola cab as i had my train reservation by Shatabadi at 6AM on 5 March but they didn't provided me any cab even after providing me confirmed booking details. Following are the details :- Confirmed CRN 65239909Olacabs BOOKING DETAILS Booking time 06:45 PM, 4 Mar 2015 Pickup time 05:00 AM, 5 Mar 2015 Car type Mini I advise everyone to not to prefer ola cabs

Gomesh Agrawal
          Hi, I want to complain while traveling on 8th march 2015 at 3.45 pm by ola cab from Pune railway station to my home Ratan park phase-1, sus- pashan road . He takes Rs 256 of 14.4 km . While during this traveling 2 km goes in wrong direction, then also he counts this in my kms. Driver name is Devabhalkae for CRN 66133812 . While when i go from my home Ratan park phase-1, sus-pashan road to pune railway station on 6th march 2015 at 3.00 am then in night the charges are Rs. 168 of 10 km . Driver name is Devidas for CRN 65138661 . May I know why this is happen, why these man like Devabhalkae making fool to us . I am to much disappointed by all this . I am using this ola cab services from past 5 months in Agra, Indore and now in pune but first time i disappointed . I told lot of my friends about Ola Cabs . But the way you treated the customer is too much disappointed . Please take action against this act . Gave my money back on my next journey by ola cabs Or tell me the reason why there is difference in fare .I am your regular customer, don't do like this to us.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Darshan mukunda
            CRN 66169219 Booking time 05:45 PM, 8 Mar 2015 Pickup time 05:51 PM, 8 Mar 2015 Pickup address Pipe Line Rd, Bengaluru, India, Car type Mini Car Details: White Tata indica KA 16 B 1011 Driver Details: Raghavendra [protected] as per above subject, Driver Ragavendra has not called backed after the booking for mini cab, later in response i have received a mail stating that, i have succesfully taken the ride and also the ride amount of rs 180/- has been deducted from my ola account. Please provide a justice for the above issue
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Service Centers

Babu Yadati
              I had a bed experience yesterday. I went to the santhom ebeach using OLA. while going I paid Rs. 185. On return to exactly same location viz T.Nagar I paid Rs. 296. The driver went on going in roundabout route in spite of our protests. He went from Gandhi statue and took the route via Adyar, Guindy, Kotturpuram etc. In fact he was trying to turn towards Besant Nagar beach and did not do so because I protested. The details are below. When I pointed out this when I finally got down the driver sheepishly said he belongs to Vellore so he did not know the route. Are we to pay for the ignorance of OLA drivers? The details are belowCRN[protected].59KMS RS 185 - TNAGAR VN Road - Gandhi Statue santhome BeachCRN[protected].65 KMS RS.296 - Gandhi Statue santhome Beach - TNAGAR VN Road
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Ola Cabs — Cab late for pick up timing : from Delhi (jagat puri) to Anand vihar terminal railway station

himanshupandey
                Hello Team, This is my first experience with ola cabs, and my experience was pathetic because I booked alo cab online...
                Complaint category Other

suji315
                Hi, Everyone Please read this carefully You might even face it in future. Im sujitha from chennai i booked a cab through OLA App CRN65879355. Drivers name is Bhaskar (Only god knows whether he is the driver or is it someone else who drove the car) Vehicle number TN 64 E 7134 Silver colour Tata Indica. We booked the cab around 2:50 pm and the driver who was new to the city he was not aware of the routes.he went around pallavaram and the reached the exact destination @ 3:10pm So exactly just 20 mints. its his mistake of roaming around here and there without knowing the address but the scenario was he yelled at us continuously for 5 mints then came the climax where started using highly abusive words in tamil which i do not want to put in forum, and he left us in the mid of the road and started yelling us there continuously for another 5 minutes .. So, ola r u running this cab service for providing cab or for something else ???????????? Ola kindly take this as a personal complaint and i need justice for the same . and i want him to get chukked off from OLA orelse i would never ever book cab through OLA in my lifetime and even my family members or my friends, , , , I want you to make him realise what he did was the biggest mistake of life .

Jayendhran Santhanam
                  Hi, I was charged unreasonable 1.5x times of my bill from Jayanagar to Airport. I was shocked to see the tall claim that you accepted the app terms while booking. I am protesting these terms as there are no practise which i know that they charge 1.5X in the morning hours in Bangalore. Also i still not received my invoice. Are there anyone who can see the problem frm neutral eyes.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

asha2010
                    Referring to CRN64724060 which was for booking of 5:40 am on 5th March(Holi Festival) In kolkata, I am logging my complain here. That was the day of HOLI, and I knew that normal taxies will not be available I booked Ola for that day. This booking was confirmed for a week before the day of boarding. But I got a call in early morning just before half an hr of my boarding time, that the booking is cancelled. How a customer (female) is supposed to react in that case. They should have confirmed the booking only if they knew vehicle will be available or not. How is it different or better from the normal taxi service available in kolkata. No customer value in OLA. They think they just informed half an before about cancellation and their job is done. They do not have any sense of responsibility that if a booking is confirmed by them, it has to arrive and pick the customer, I never had such experience with MEGA or UBER. On going forward i am going to opt for MEGA as it provides both flexibility and surety of bookings.Not suggesting anyone to rely on OLA for your odd hours specially if you are a female person, as they can back out anytime leaving you helpless.

Ola Cabs — Failure of crediting ola money

ronak parikh
                      Yesterday night I had a ride in Kali peeli and at the end it showed you can pay in ola money but the system on the cab drivers...
                      Complaint category Taxi

Saurabh Bala
                      I booked an Ola cab on 7th March, 2015 and the pick up time was 7pm. After I got the confirmation, I received a call from the driver around 6:15 pm and he told me he won't be able to wait till 7pm so I should cancel my booking and try to book again. Driver details : Name : Vahidulla ([protected]) Booking ref no. : CRN65919164 After that I again tried to book another cab and this time also the same thing happened . The driver told me to cancel my booking because he can't wait till 7 pm. Driver Details : Nagaraj ( [protected]) Booking ref no. : CRN65919164 Please look into this matter because it caused a lot of problems.

Ashmita Deb
                        i had booked a cab from KIIT University Bhubaneshwar; which is a destination that u people show in your map. the pickup time was 5:15 am. the driver called me up at around 5:00 am and asked me to reach big bazaar which is of a walking distance of 20 mins. when i was unable to reach that place.. my ride just got cancelled(in 5 mins only). i had used the code APP200 as it was my 1st ride.. now i am unable to use that code again due to your irresponsibility. i want reimbursement for my loss.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

chakraj09
                          Either the company or someone registered my number with ola cab.Now when I tried registering my number with ola, it's saying number already used.I called customer care, they refused to help . they said your number is already registered with different name and email id.you have used app to register and took first ride free as a promo offer. But I have never used the app. I tried today to register for app. This Is very pathetic service and fraudulent act of ola . behaviour of customer care executive was also rude.
                          My number and email id not registered ola aapp
                          plz solved this

([protected])
                          ([protected]@gmail.com)

Money deducted from hdfc bank but not added in ola

Today i have tried to recharge ola money through hdfc netbanking but money got deducted but not added to ola money and i want return bank my money to bank ac and could you please help me.
                          The driver did rash driving having customers in the taxi... Almost would have let to an accident.. The taxi number MH 02 3746 sedan.. It was in Mulund on 29th June 2016 at 9.30pm approximately..

Need to lodge a complaint against that driver

Awaiting for the revert on urgent basis or else need to go to the higher authority

srinivas.pippiri
                            I have booked OLA cab one day before to travel to Airport from my home. The booking is at 6:00 a.m in the morning Driver/customer care no one was responsible and called me for the ride before 30 minutes I almost called both of them 5 to 10 times without any proper help Finally they cancelled the booking just before 5 to 10 mins before Due to this i had to book alternative car, for more price...in order not to miss flight I have almost lost 2000 to 3000 Rs with this booking Its a worst and stupid service i have ever seen in hyderabad

uthayk
                              I have booked cab (booking no CRN[protected] on 07/03/2015 at 5 am from Taramani to Central railway station. Driver called me around 4.30 and told that he is at central station the pick up point is for away from his location. therefore he cancelled the booking and told that people from ola will call me within 10 minutes. But no one called me. I called the customer care and they told me that right now cab is not available in my location and said sorry! We have missed our train and faced lot of mental agony.
                              really helpful

BKC toll

I paid for the BkC toll by my money but it was also added to my last Invoice

sumitjec
                                I have booked a cab details of which are as below. The cab didn't turned up and on calling the driver he disconnected the call saying wrong number. My phone battery was running low and i couldn't book other car. I was waiting at NIHMANS hospital and ordered cab to take a patient. I had to hire a auto and take patient in auto exposing to dust and wind. It's really shameful of OLA to have such pathetic service and the inconvinience caused to customer. I would avoid OLA in future, thanks for you great service. BOOKING DETAILS Booking time 02:18 PM, 6 Mar 2015 Pickup time 02:31 PM, 6 Mar 2015 Pickup address Hombegowda Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India, Car type Mini Car Details: White Tata indica KA 02 AB 0084 Driver Details: Nagaraja [protected] Wit hwarm regards, Sumit [protected]

navinvalera
                                  I have booked ola cab from my place to railway station for my friend. There were money in my account and according to the bill my friend need not to pay anything to driver. Still driver demand for rent to my friend. I really dont understand this. If driver knows that he need not to take money from passenger still he take money. After I called him ffor this then he return money. It's really ashamed how can driver take money if he knows everything.

Recently Discussed

(2 minutes ago)
                                    Boat
                                    my boat rockerz 255 not returned to me
                                    Airtel
                                    money deducted but recharge not success
                                    Street Style Store
                                    Order not placed, but money is Deducted
                                    Razorpay
                                    Payment not made to merchant
                                    (16 minutes ago)
                                    Street Style Store
                                    Exchange product not received since a month