[Resolved] Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies — Extra money paid to the driver

sangjuktaM on Jul 1, 2017
I have made a travel from Kolkata airport to my home yesterday. And the bill amount shown was 839. The driver asked me to pay him the amount on which I provided him with a 2 notes of 500 each and he gave me back 160. When I checked the invoice it showed tht 458 went from my ola money Wallet and only 358 cash was paid. On complaining the same to ola they refuse to accept this nd has told me tht I have paid only 358 to him. I'm quite stuck now as I'm not sure who to approach and whom to complain.

Extra money paid to the driver
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 11, 2017
I had escalated with Ola over email and they called back and refunded my wallet cash.
Rajan pratap singh's response, Jun 26, 2017
Incedance in Kolkata emai-[protected]
Rajan pratap singh's response, Jun 26, 2017
I also told ola that after this incedance I already called to driver but company denies the same
Updated by sangjuktaM, Jul 11, 2017
You need to escalate with Ola via email. They solved it for me.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I frustrated with it bcoz I have trying so many times to open my ola account but I am unable to open it. now I have no other option to trying another apperson in place of thisapp
Dear team
Sorry to inform you I book a cab from ola cab first time cashless booking. After completion of ride driver to me to pay the amount .I was paid amt and I check application there is also amt is deducted.i complaint to ola after 24 hours company Denise the same .The also involved into with there driver .

+91 80 6735 0900 [Regd Office]
    +91 80 4665 5300 [HQ]
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560034
    Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies - Extra money paid to the driver