Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies — forgot my mobile in ola auto ride

Manikonda , Bhagya lakshmicolony, Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Telangana, India
 krishna survi on Mar 14, 2019
I krishna survi booked Ola Auto today at 3.28pm from Banjarahills road no 2 to Bhagyalakshmi colony Manikonda, I was allotted the auto bearing number TS 11UA 7374, Driver Name Mr.Ramavath Darsu, his number is +91 [protected]. During my ride i kept my phone for charging in the auto, driver was very much aware of this, after reaching my destiny i forgot take it back and immediately driver left, after realizing the lost we tried contacting the concern driver repeatedly he dint answer our calls neither came back to us. we have informed the same to the customer care, also bringing it to your notice, sent the ride invoice to [email protected] we want you to intervene and respond ASAP as we have our personal and valuable data in that phone, being a privileged customer we expect a prompt and positive response from your end, these kind of events and drivers are not at all good for company reputation, we haven't come to this conclusion without trying from our end, he disconnected calls as we tried to reach him from different numbers.

Awaiting for your response.

regards,

Survi Krishna.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 80 6735 0900 [Regd Office]
    +91 80 4665 5300 [HQ]
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560034
    Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies - forgot my mobile in ola auto ride