Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies — rude behavior of driver today

Ravindra CS on Feb 12, 2018
I had booked ola from sri satya pramoda kalyana mantapa, national college grounds, bangalore to mallasandra road, t dasara hallii, bangalore at 2.30 pm. I got message as follows
Paramesh ([protected]) is on the way to your location in a grey etios ka05af1991.

Once you board your ola ride, please share otp-8070 with driver to start trip.
First when i called him and he asked which is drop point. I only told him the pick up point, as they generslly refuse to come of the drop location is not in his favourite. He arrived and told me that if i am playing through ola money, he will not come. I am ready to pay cash but i have 500 ₹ note. Gir that he told me to close the door and leave in a rude manner and cancelled the trip and rudely told you can give complaint to anyone.
Swati4Gupta93's response, Feb 05, 2018
Are bhai bol lo
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

A ola bike driver in kota raj. Bike no. RJ20 LS 6568, carried 3 passengers on bike including himself along commerce college road at about 2:15pm. I think 4 is not a great idea on bike without a single helmet.
My delete ola account. my number is [protected] bcz i login to hua nhi so you are delete my account taki i making my again account

+91 80 6735 0900 [Regd Office]
    +91 80 4665 5300 [HQ]
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560034
    Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies - rude behavior of driver today