Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies — two rides get booked at the same time

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Hannah D'souza on May 7, 2019
This is the second time in two months this has happened. Two cabs get booked at once and I get Notifications and details for both. Both cabs end up coming at my address. The main ola page still shows searching for cabs. This is ridiculous. So much of an inconvenience.
Previously when the happened both cabs arrived at my place and it was such a hassle.

two rides get booked at the same time

Comments

KA 41 A 8848 Grey Toyota Etios his name is Ramesh D I wanted to go the airport after getting into the cab and entering OTP he said he can’t drive till the airport and cancelled on me. Such unruly behaviour. Very disappointed OLA.

Estimate bill 371 but 702 received it is cheating from ola cabs
CRN [protected] was booked by me from naubasta to sankarpur. In mid off way driver says that his son is ill so plz book another ride .he stop the ride while he talked in phone ..he has booked his taxi for private for auraiya ..I have listen his talk .he was telling a lie .I suffered in mid of jaurny also payed much..plz take appropriate actiin

+91 80 6735 0900 [Regd Office]
    +91 80 4665 5300 [HQ]
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560034
    Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies - two rides get booked at the same time