Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies — unfair treatment of customers

Nithya Nambiar on Mar 12, 2019
My grandmother (Account holder) has received an sms stating that she has used ola postpaid and has a pending amount of 930 rupees and if unpaid legal action will be taken. I had called the customer care twice on her behalf. I was told first time that it would be waived off we had confirmed that all the drivers had taken cash as well as ola money which my grandmother did not know. She has not even updated her card details hence never was aware of ola money or ola postpaid. She is someone who pays by cash always and always pays more than the fare as she is generous. She is 70 years old and is a regular user of ola cabs. The duration claimed by the team is exactly when my grandfather (Passed away) was in icu and post his death. I can even send the death certificate.
Instead of investigating the riders you cannot blame the customer who got cheated cause of her age. Poor lady has been harrassed and asked to repay.
We are open to taking legal action against all the drivers of ola who cheated her as ola customer care and their heads say that they don't have the technology to automatically or manually waive off the amount. And promised to not disturb us asking for cash.
Yet we still got the messages.
This is cheating and pure harassment done to a 70 year old in name of postpaid pre paid that too to a customer who hasn't even added her card details.
Please rectify this or we are okay to sue ola if they delay and harass us further

Nithya

unfair treatment of customers
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 80 6735 0900 [Regd Office]
    +91 80 4665 5300 [HQ]
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560034
    Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies - unfair treatment of customers