[Resolved]  Ola Cabs — No credit of Ola Money on failed transaction, money deducted from ICICI bank account

Yesterday, on 16.06.2015, I had tried to recharge my Ola money account with Rs.999/- through net-banking. After the money got debited from my bank account, the app stopped working and my session got abandoned. I was asked to go for a fresh transaction. I again went for a recharge of Rs. 599/-, which was unsuccessful first and session again was abandoned but when i clicked on the manual link 'to continue', it was successful. But till date the first failed transaction for which Rs. 999/- was debited from my account is yet to be credited. I had made innumerable calls OLA customer case for no resolution. The support team's callous attitude is astonishing and apart from apologizing and taking action, they did nothing so far. They have even stopped picking up my calls. It seems now they have resorted to cheap tactics to rob users of their money and they have been doing this for long now. I saw similar complaints dated 8 months back. OLA have deliberately not corrected this glitch in their app so that they keep on robbing customers of their money this way. Deepanshu Yadav +91-[protected]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Updated by deepanshuyadav Jun 17, 2015

+91 80 6735 0900 [Regd Office]
    +91 80 4665 5300 [HQ]
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560034