Olx — complaining about a fraud

aakash thakr on May 21, 2018
I had also been fraud by and iphone 6 seller about whom many complaints are already registerd here i talks to me aslo like an army sepoy but introduced himself by some different name and proof i had his all 4 mobiles no. by which he is doing this fraud and his no. by which he fraud me is now again active on whats please take a strict action against this sell he has taken about 15000 aprox from me.Mobile no. used by him are [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]
Sir/Madam please guide me what should i do against it i still had not regestired any police complaint against it

OLX India Customer Care's response, May 27, 2018
Dear Aakash,

Thank you for sharing the concern with us.

We completely understand your situation and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We wish to inform you that without any delay, we have blocked the seller's account as well as his number so that he cannot dupe any more buyers.

We assure you that our top priority is to maintain a safe and secure OLX community and remove users who do not comply with our Terms of Use.

Also, it is submitted for your information that OLX only provides a platform to seller and buyer. OLX does not participate or interfere in negotiations during transactions. We suggest that you always analyze the ad you are interested in.

As you said, you have some documents supporting your case, we suggest to take the help of legal authorities. Kindly file an FIR against the seller and OLX will provide all the information related to the seller to the legal authorities.

And also for any assistance required in the same please do contact us on safety@olx.in. We assure you that our top priority is to maintain a safe and secure OLX community.

Thank you for contacting OLX!

Team OLX
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

A-8/21, First Floorvasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    Olx - complaining about a fraud