OLX — got scam on dslr

Donkupar123 on Jul 14, 2018
Respected sir,
when searching for DSLR camera i come across one ad for Nikon D5200 by the name of sourav Roy from karimganj Assam. he agreed to sell it for 13000 rupees. we agreed to meet after 2 days. the next day he call me to inform that he cannot come since his father is in Hospital he ask me to send advance 7000 and he will send the item by post. he provide me his bank account number [protected] along with ifcs code SBIN0000109 and pan card No-CTNPR4462H seeing no suspicion since he gave me his Pan card i transfer the said amount into his account. after 1 hour he call again to ask for the remaining amount saying his father will be getting operation and he need urgent money. this begin to raise an eye brow, i ask him to do video call but he refuse. i ask him to send the camera through post office or any other courier service but he insist on receiving the remaining amount first.
Now he refuse to take my call his phone number his phone number is [protected], if he do receive my call(which is rare) he will talk like as if he didn`t know what i was talking about.
Please Help
(note the photo is him)

Updated by Donkupar123, Jul 14, 2018
the post on olx has been deleted.

got scam on dslr