[Resolved] OLX India — fraud advertiser

Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 A.Abdul haneef
sir after go through your website i look forward to start a business with this bloody advertiser. RITTIKA COMMUNICATION . SINGLE SIM MULTI RECHARGE SYSTEM> ASIM HOSSAIN:[protected]. this bloody fraud cheated me. he told me to start a buisness i need purchase 50000 rupees balance. after depositing the amount to his current account, he never pick my call. if i call him other number he jus skipping days. nearly 45days finish but still he didnt send balance or not refund my money. i have all proof to submit you please contact me [email protected] . i requesting the management to please do not post like this add. we really felt a lost with your service. please remove that bloody rittika communication add from olx. thanks

[Jul 27, 2014] OLX India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OLX India Customer Care's response, Jul 26, 2014
Dear Abdul, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We wish to inform you that the concern has been addressed and a mailer with all relevant details have been sent to your mail box. Please refer the mail received from [email protected] with subject line "OLX India - fraud advertiser". Regards, OLX India.

Comments

hi anybody above saying rittika is super company have any reply on my above say.. ????
no ur rong...me 2 year se kamkar taho ...rittika communication me aj bi 10000 ka balance liya...

Rittika communication is super company.

NAHI NAHI TUM LOG SABSE BADA JHUTHA HO AISA NAHI HO SAKTA ME SIR JI K SATH 1 SAL SE KAM KAR RAHA HU KAVI V SIR JI NE KISI KO GALAT NAHI BATAYA HAI OR NA HI KISI K SATH KOI GALAT KIYA HAI TUM LOG SAB JHUTHE HO OR YE NUMBER V DUSRE KA DALE HO

rittika communic... is best multi recharge service

RC COMPANY IS BEST COMPANY OF MULTI RECHARGE SERVICE ME 2 YEAR SE KAM KARTI HO
RC fraud He to Abi tak Sir ji ka mobile off kiya nihi he.

rc is super company
from last one week nobody picking up the phone in rittika communication and we have deposited more than 50K to this company, anybody knows something about this ??
Muje se bhi fraude kiya ha rittika commaunication ne mara no [protected] jo bolta ha nahi kiya bo muj se bat kare

Rittika commaunication fraude company ha koi bhi iske sath na jude mara 20, 000 ka fraude kiya ha mara phone no - [protected] agar kisi ko mari bat ka bharso nahi hota bo muj se bat kare barna ase cheetero se bache

Yes this is truth that Rittika Communication is a fraud company. We should stand together and file FIR against Asim Hossain for his cheating so that other can be saved.
hi ashwani/sjat, when you have deposited the money to this company??, mine is like 2 weeks back now, and he has not paid the commission to us for last 3 months which he promised to pay us on 1st march. I would request all of you to send me the complete details about your incidence so we can report it to the cyber crime mumbai and ministery of corporate affairs.
pls send all the details at [email protected]
hi, we (I & Sjat149) are lodging FIR against asim hussain tomorrow morning, if anybody wants to join us pls call me or Sjat149. my number is [protected].
Hi sjat, your phn not connecting, pls call [protected]
Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very FRAUDE RITTIKA COMMAUNICATION jo bolta ha nahi nahi pl call me abhi tak nahi wale ka koi phone nahi ayea ha yes balo ka to daily ata ha iska matlab Assim Hossain ji khud nahi bale comment karte ha
My phone no [protected]
RITTIKA COMMUNICATION AND ASIM HOSSAIN:[protected] IS NUMBER 1 FRAUD
Rittika is cheated me also same like Mr.A.Abdul haneef. now his mobile number is switched off and no response from email also.

OLX do not promote like this 's .
if anyone still dealing with Rittika, This is the right time to avoid your business with them, otherwise you will lose your money, it is an advise. Assim is a Number one Bathmash.

Please Remove My Fake Ads With Mobile Number +91-9033889979

Ad ID[protected] Ad ID:[protected] Ad ID:[protected] Ad ID:[protected] Please Remove Above Ads As Someone Has Posted My Fake Ads On OLX.in With Mobile Number +91-[protected].

harsh driving & bad words

TN14 B 2745 the vehicle reg. No. He is harsh driving in kelambakkam junction when i cross there. When i stop my vehicle and ask him about his rash driving, he use bad words. I am too when he use that.

A-8/21, First Floorvasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057