OLX India — fraudulent transaction thru phonepe transaction from me the seller

MANGHAL MURTIO CO HSG SOCIETY, CHARWADA ROAD, Vapi, Gujarat, India
 prabhu venkata krishnan on Oct 22, 2019
From date 21.10.19
Ramanan prabhu venkata krishnan,
B301 mangal murti co hsg society
Charwada road, vapi
Pin-306191
Dear sir
I am holding a savings account in hdfc bank (Gunjan branch) and my account no is [protected]. Today i had given advertisement for the sale of my sofa in olx against that i got a phone call from the number [protected] (Rakesh sharma in true caller) that he wants to buy the same and the mode of transaction through phone pay which i agreed. He then at about 10.20. Am told me that he had send a link with qr code and the money will be transferred to my account but failed two times but both time there was a message like rs 8000 will be tranafered to my account was mentioned but instead of it rs 43988 twice had been deducted ie 87976 from my account. As the result of this, i had reported this illegal transaction done by the fraudulent to you so that justice can be brought by taking action against the fraud people so that my money is remitted back. Enclosed the details of transaction.

Ramanan prabhu venkata krishnan
Mobile-[protected]

fraudulent transaction thru phonepe transaction from me the seller
fraudulent transaction thru phonepe transaction from me the seller

Comments

Property ad not found on my persnol app
Jagdamba Property Kota's reply, Oct 18, 2019
property ad not found in olx

Had this issue been resolved? Were the fraudsters caught and was the money refunded?

I have faced a similar issue yesterday. Your feedback would be helpful.

Thanks.

A-8/21, First Floorvasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    OLX India - fraudulent transaction thru phonepe transaction from me the seller