[Resolved]  Olx India — sanjay singh army man fraud with 56000

I got a add in olx about realme 2 on 25.1.18 and i texted him and convinced him to give mobile at 6000. He take money by 1000, 3000 and 2000 through paytm. And assured me to got parcel today by army officials. Then i got call from delivery boy asking for verify amount 4199+3199 = 7398. I paid then he called for transferring amount as individual 4199 and 3199 and he will pay the amount while delivering. I paid them too then he called that u havent paid in time so pay third tim. I got fooled thrice. Then he called me that parcel got in hold 2 due to some payments pay ctc charge 11999. I shouted at him but he convinced me to do so. Then he called me back that parcel is in hold 2 and ur amount got stuck and pay 15999.
I was super fooled by them and paid 15999 also.

Then searched on web about sanjay singh olx and found a big fraud. So i was fooled with whooping amount of 56000 +

His no's are[protected], [protected], [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 28, 2019
OLX India Customer Care's response Jan 28, 2019 Dear Manjeet,

Thank you for sharing the concern with us.

We completely understand your situation and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We wish to inform you that without any delay, we have blocked the seller's account as well as his number so that he cannot dupe any more buyers.

We assure you that our top priority is to maintain a safe and secure OLX community and remove users who do not comply with our Terms o[censored]se.

Addressing your concern is our priority and we will always give you the best possible service. Would request you to please share more details related to the same with us on our email address i.e. [protected]@olx.in.

Thank you for contacting OLX!

Team OLX