[Resolved] OLX — somebody fraud to me in olx name of indian army

Alur, Kanyakumari District, Tamil Nadu, India
 chandu sir on Nov 4, 2018
My name is j chandra sekhar i am from andhra pradesh
My losing the money 17700 rupees in oxl mobile purchase. That guys cheating with me. That guys tell me they are belongs to indian army. So i am respect the guy's. I am send the money through phone pay app. I have all call recordings and proofs sir. That guys mobile numbers [protected], [protected] [protected]
Please help me sir i am a student sir that money very important to me
My contact number is [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 13, 2018
OLX India Customer Care's response, Nov 09, 2018
Dear Chandrasekhar,

Thank you for sharing the concern with us.

We completely understand your situation and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We wish to inform you that without any delay, we have blocked the seller's account as well as his number so that he cannot dupe any more buyers.

We assure you that our top priority is to maintain a safe and secure OLX community and remove users who do not comply with our Terms of Use.

Also, it is submitted for your information that OLX only provides a platform to seller and buyer. OLX does not participate or interfere in negotiations during transactions. We suggest that you always analyze the ad you are interested in.

As you said, you have some documents supporting your case, we suggest to take the help of legal authorities. Kindly file an FIR against the seller and OLX will provide all the information related to the seller to the legal authorities.

And also for any assistance required in the same please do contact us on [email protected] We assure you that our top priority is to maintain a safe and secure OLX community.

Thank you for contacting OLX!

Team OLX

Comments

I have already cleared there due 2 years ago still the complaint not withdraw please remove my complaint and pics from the forum.

1906
    A-8/21, First Floorvasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    OLX - somebody fraud to me in olx name of indian army