[Resolved] Olymp Trade — me and olymp trade

Bahadur Tank on Mar 9, 2020
I have been trading at olymp trade for quite a long time and i can say that during this time i have checked my broker on various parameters, which were important for me during the trading process. I think that they have done a good job of making the trade convenient and in the necessary dynamics, besides, there are a lot of assets, which are periodically supplemented by my observations, it is a good sign, it means that the broker is developing and gives new opportunities. But i do not really like the fact that there is an elaboration of bonuses here, the company could support its traders anyway.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 15, 2020
Ahh, can I dream? I didn't want it to look like a claim in any way, it's more like what I want to see as a client. On the other hand, it makes sense that the company can't just give its money away.

[Mar 10, 2020] Olymp Trade customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Olymp Trade Customer Care's response, Mar 10, 2020
Thanks for the feedback!

We are glad that you like the platform.

Bonuses are a kind of a sаfety bag that helps trader complete a trading plan when they're out of real funds. It's a special offer from the company and we advise traders not to get overexcited with getting bonuses. It's better to pay attention to educational materials and practice.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

+54 11 5917 5747 [Buenos Aires]
    +27 21 100 3880 [Cape Town]
    James Street, Kingstown, , First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Ltd Building, , Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, India
    Olymp Trade - me and olymp trade