[Resolved] Olymp Trade — what do I think about working with this broker?

Damodar Dikshit on Mar 11, 2020
Have always been satisfied woring with olymp. But the other day, for the first time in a few months, i faced this moment, i had a slippage on my long position on a stop exit. I can't say that the platform hanged or anything, simply there was a big move down on jpyusd. I later looked in the calendar, there was some news release at that moment, but still, i'm not used to slippages and i totally object having those. The news wasn't that big, am i not right?

what do I think about working with this broker?
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 22, 2020
Frankly speaking, after this review I started monitoring information about slippage and I was surprised by the fact that this is firstly a normal situation, and secondly, that on many other sites this situation happens much more often. So yes, there is really nothing to worry about. I was just worried...

[Mar 11, 2020] Olymp Trade customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Olymp Trade Customer Care's response, Mar 16, 2020
Hello there!

Thanks for the review!

Three bulls means that the news is important and may inflience the market situation signifucantly. News are ranged from 1 to 3 bulls depending on the importance of the event.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

+54 11 5917 5747 [Buenos Aires]
    +27 21 100 3880 [Cape Town]
    James Street, Kingstown, , First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Ltd Building, , Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, India
    Olymp Trade - what do I think about working with this broker?