Omer Travels Customer Care

Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Good

Omer Travels related photos (5)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Omer Travels Customer Care related pictures (5)

Omer Travels Complaints & Reviews

Omer Travels — no cleanliness maintained, bad smell

Pranith Kumar Vujjini on Mar 17, 2020
Good day sir,

Am pranith kumar booked ticket from mumbai to hyderabad. Bus number
Ts 12 uc 7602, seat...

Omer Travels — male passenger next to female

Shivani Darshan on Mar 14, 2020
I’m a female passenger. While i was traveling from bangalore to hyderabad, the lady sitting next to me left in between without...

Omer Travels — changed pickup points intentionally.

[email protected] on Jan 24, 2020
While booking tickets from redbus i choose madiwala as a pickup point. But bus driver called me and asked me to come to another...

Omer Travels — omer travels, kaleshwari travels dhanunjai travels all are same cheating innocent people & beat at gundas

mohdbaba on Mar 19, 2018
I have booked ticket paytm through omer travels hyderabad to mumbai start time 8:30 pm thadban. 8:15 pm i got a call shaik...

Omer Travels — Cheating travels -- omer fraud bus service

sreenivasa2515
never ever book a ticket in omer travels.its a fraud service, they will tell u bus is cancelled and will take 500 extra for...

Omer Travels — Cheating customers

sreenivasa2515
hi.i booked a ticket from mumbai.morning i called omer travels phone and asked about address stop.they informed me. at night...

Gopal029
Dear I have booked ticket from Humnabad to Mumbai on 06th of may 2015 seat no-7 bus is about to arrive Humnabad at 12:00AM and it arrived at 2AM and they took passengers all the way from hyderabad to Humnabad there was no place to stand in side, when i asked driver & cleaner to make vacate my reserved seat, they told we don't have place you come in next bus, and one buddy arranged some other bus but he demanded 300 more rupees to catch other bus and thrown in last seat/laguage diky... and by the way i had to catch my train from mumbai at 1pm next noon, so i didt get any other way... please dont make fool to the costmer like me some one who is waiting for a bus 2hour in the midnight and if they wont get their reserved seat means what the hell you people are providing services... Please take some serious action on it...

[May 07, 2015] Omer Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Omer Travels — Overloaded bus

Prateek Sharma..
    Respected Sir/Madam This is to bring to your knowledge that "Omer travels" Non AC bus running from Hyderabad to Pune runs...

Suvankar1990
    I booked for a bus from Hyderabad to Pune dated 28th of August, 2014 through goibibo.com. However before 4 hours from the journey on the same date I received a call from +[protected] this number saying that the bus has been cancelled any contact with goibibo.com for refund related issues, I called goibibo and told them the issue, they took the complaints for further investigation. After 5/6 days I received a mail from goibibo saying that the bus has not been cancelled and the money will not be refunded. After that when I tried calling omer bus they are asking for call recording of that call. OMER travells is the biggest cheater and worst bus service provider. Please think twice before booking any omer travells bus.

[Sep 09, 2014] Omer Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Suvankaar,

Please advise your booking id and we will get the matter scrutinized on priority.

Goibibo Team

rachit30
      i was book a ticket on 16.09.2013 from hyderabad to pune .the travels agency first they booked my ticket and after that when i arrived on kokatpally metro station for bus they told me that bus was cancelled on 9.30pm in night ..and they arranged another bus then exact timing of bus is 10.30pm but bus arrived on 12.30am in midnight till me and my wife wait on the road till 12.30am... after that they give me seat on end of the row means last seat and.. the bus driver is very bad..he running bus like as drinker driver..that night with very fear..because i think accident might be held.. so my suggest never ever journey with this travel agency ..never book the ticket with this travels.in the forest the bus was caught by police also in case of rush driving of driver..and they took challen for this... the driver of this bus i snot good Bus no 4605 Hyderabad to Pune
      OMER TRAVELS ..fraud...rush driving

Omer Travels — Non Refund

rmsr
        I had purchased a bus ticket for the night of Sunday, 5th May 2013, from Hyderabad to Bangalore from Sharma Travels, Paradise...

Bharat Chintapalli
        Five minutes before our reporting time, we received a call from Omer Travels telling us to come to a different bus stop. We were then waiting at the reporting location. Water bottles were promised although, they were only sold at a premium inside the bus to a captive audience. Though they say it is a semi-sleeper bus. It was more like a single seater bus. The worst part being, we purchased a ladies ticket and when we boarded the bus, there was a male sitting beside. When we asked them for ladies seats, they declined saying that no ladies seats were available.

It can be trusted that whenever you try Omer Travels, you will regret your decision. The experience will be nothing short of nightmarish. Please stop the operator from running their service till they optimize their service delivery systems and learn to behave. An earnest request from a citizen of the greatest democracy in the world.

rajuhappy16
          Actually, I travelled from HYderabad to pune, IN the ticket it was specified the bus will arrive at 4:45 at lakdikapul , but driver asked us to come to nampally again , finally bus came at 5: 30 ...! I asked why the bus was late. THe said in online booking it will be specified like that only ( with rash words). During my travel , seat was worst... it was raining onme all the way... in the middle i asked to change my seat... they said , OWN YOUR BUS the go with all the facilties ( instead i am a girl ) they were using worst words. It has to reach pune around 7: 30 but it reach at 4:30 with worst driving . After reacjing my place, I realized that my purse with 10000 cah and mobile was missing from my bag. I called the travel agent and asked.. again they spoke very rash and worst words...!! Very Irresposible people... DONT TRAVEL IN OMER TRAVELS AT ALLL....!! VERYYY BAD SERVICE I EVER HAD...>!!!

mtarakesh
            Yesterday[protected] i reached night 11.45pm in terrific conditions, as i traveled Volvo bus is very unconditioned and proper seat is not alloted. my travel bus is held breakdown from boarding point to after 150 kms, the travel persons wouldn't respond and they didn't give fare refund and disarrange of alternative travel to hyd. Then i went to trouble i caught 3 vehicles and reached hyd at 11.45 pm yesterday it is huge waste of my time and money i faced big trouble in journey.

Please talk with booking point person its is not good thing of irresponsibleness they charged out of 900/- fare 1500/- taken, but they alloted last row seat it is very very uncomfortable to travel. I spoken with travel owner Omer travels but he is also non respond to arrange vehicle. I am planning put file to consumer court on Omer travels.

vijayalgol
              I have travelled through Omer travels where they have charged 1000.00 per person for a non a/c highly damed bus. It was very bad in condition so that all the passengers became we for a small rain. The condition of bus is very critical. Even they pushed so many passengers after all the seats are filled. When asked the same to driver they responded harshly towards us. They loaded luggage on the top of the bus with the help of other goods vehicle which is almost another 3 tonnes, which is Illegal.

Even female passengers in the bus got irritated with the other passengers who were sitting down the pass way besides them. I would like to take action against the travels for
              1. Charging high amount for no servise.
              2. Providing uncondtioned vehicle to travel more than 600 kms.
              3.Pushing all the extra people into the bus even all the seats are filled.
              4.They are very harsh to the passengers used all sort of abusive language.
              5. They are not at all bothered about any one they even said you can complaint any where you want.

Omer Travels — Poor customer SErvice [Resolved]

sekharCK

This is to bring to your notice of the plight of the passengers and the inconveniences meted out to them...

Omer Travels — cheating [Resolved]

bond69
                omer travels is a big fraudster.....i hav booked a ticket by visiting omertravel office in afzalgunj..on 11 nov...my bus was...

tsureshtvs
                Dear Support,

I have booked a ticket to travel from Hyderabad to Bangalore in Omer travels date of journey : 09/09/2010 (website : www.redbus.in). The fare of the bus journey is too high Rs 700 for a non A/c bus service

Detailed Description of the coplaint: That travel company has 2 busses one with karnataka registration and another with andhra pradesh registeration Bus type non A/c 2+2 seater (they dont have permit for other state)
                one bus starts from hyderabad and another from bangalore as they dont have permit both the busses meet at ananthapur at nearly early morning 4:30 am and the bus operators will ask the passengers to get down from the boarded bus and to board in the other bus then the both busses return in the same way which it came and this is causing the very nonsense to all the passengers and creating disturbance to their sleep.

That too they are charging 700 rupees for the normal 2+2 non A/c hitech bus which is not worth more than 400 rupees

In general a A/c Volvo bus fare costs around 700 - 800 rupees from bangalore to hyderabad or vice versa in all the Genuine bus operators

So I request you to take a proper and necessary action on the bus operators who are causing very inconvinience to the customers and providing a worst service being paid a huge fare.

Yours Faithfully,

Customer.
                Thats very correct information ...I have been in this situation once...
                Guys never use Omer bus and rate them poor if you book ticket through redbus ...that matters ..
                this is all true. i hate omer travel. i went to bangalore from hyderabad once. i booked my ticket from make my trip . com . my seat number was 'E' . there is a wooden seat at the end of non-A/c bus in omer travels, that too is only for 5 people, but he took money from 2 more guys and asked us to adjust. when we refused, he said ''get down of the bus and call your make my trip, and take your money back.'' :[protected]@

this happened on 13th feb ..

vkb001
                  I booked a ticket from Bangalore to Hyderabad on Omer Travels for one of my family members yesterday night. The ticket cost Rs. 1435 for an A/C Volvo Semi-Sleeper. Below is the list of problems we had faced.

1) The scheduled departure was 7PM at Marathahalli. The bus didn't come till 9:30PM. We waited till 9:30PM as the trip was important and we cannot step back.
                  2) The bus that came was in an utterly bad condition. It was a A/C Volvo bus however
                  3) The above bus took us to majestic, where they were asked to shift to a Volvo bus with windows sealed and no A/C. As a result, there was absolutely no ventilation.
                  4) When they complained to the conductor about a non A/C volvo bus for the price of an A/C volvo bus, he started blackmailing them saying "if you want to travel to hyd, get back into the bus"
                  5) The bus broke down in the middle of the night somewhere between Hyd and Blr, they had to wait for more than an hour before it started again
                  6) As a result of all of this, it's 10AM already, and he hasn't reached Hyderabad yet.

We learnt a lesson not to go through Omer Travels again. I strongly advise you not to take his buses. There is lack of commitment on his side. Caused a lot of trouble.

I took trouble in writing such a big complaint. Hope you understand and get a better deal somewhere else.

Thanks a lot.
                  [protected] mustafa omer travels

when ever u get u call this person
                  Omer travels is really a nightmare. I will never ever consider travelling by Omer.

Srikant Godse
                    I HAD BOOKED FOR BUS[protected] PNR PZERUR FM HYD TO PUNE DATED 01/03/2010 NON A/C BOARDING POINT NAMPALLY, HYDERABAD.
                    THE TICKET IS BOOKED THROUGH THE SITE MAKEMYTRIP.COM BY PAYING RS.1300/- OPN MY CREDIT CARD.

WHEN WE REACHED BOARDING POINT NAMPALLY, HYDERABAD, WE WERE SHOCKED TO KNOW THAT THERE IS NO NON A/C BUS AT 16.30 HRS AND M/S OMAR TRAVELS INFORMED THAT THEY WILL ADJUST US IN SOME OTHER BUS. THEY TRIED UPTO 18.30 HRS AND INFORMED THAT WE WILL BE ARRANGED IN A BUS FROM ANOTHER BOARDING POINT AT KUKATPALLY, HYDERABAD. THEY ARRANGED IN ANOTHER BUS FROM KUKATPALLY, HYDERABAD AT 21.00 HRS. WE WERE MADE TO WAIT FOR 4 1/2 HOURS.

THE VERY PURPOSE OF OUR BOOKING EARLY BUS FOR PUNE IS DEFEATED. WE HAD TO ATTEND IMPORTANT OFFICE WORK AT EARLY HOURS ON 02.03.10. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS INORDINATE DELAY AND THE PASSENGERS TRAVELLING ARE NOT INFORMED THE STATUS OF THEIR DEPARTURE. M/S OMAR TRAVELS REPRESENTATIVE AT BOARDING POINT GAVE EVASIVE REPLIES THAT THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WRONG BOOKING, WHEN THERE IS NO NON A/C BUS WITH US AT 16.30 HRS, AND WHEN THEY HAVE NOT GIVEN BOOKING THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE. THE TOLL FREE NUMBER AND OTHER NUMBER OF MAKE MY TRIP.COM WERE NOT ACCEPTING THE CALLS.

PLS GIVE US DETAILS OF THEIR CHANGE/CANCELLATION OF THEIR SERVICES AND IF THERE IS NO SUCH NON A/C BUS AT 16.30 HRS, WHY THE SAME IS MENTIONED ON THE WEBSITE BOOKINGS. WHAT ABOUT THE INCONVENIENCE CAUSED TO THE PASSENGERS, WHO HAVE BOOKED THROUGH UR WEBSITE. THE MENTAL TRAUMA CAUSED AND PASSENGERS MADE TO WAIT FOR 4 1/2 HOURS ON THE ROAD.

AWAITING UR REPLY IMMEDIATELY AND IF OMAR TRAVELS ARE HAVING SUCH IRRESPONSIBLE SERVICE, EXPLANATION BE CALLED FROM THEM
                    WHILE BOOKING OUR TICKETS, WE GIVE OUR MOBILE NUMBERS, EMAIL ATLELAST THEY CAN CONTACT US BY SMS AND INFORM THE STATUS OF THE BUS, EVEN IF IT IS DELAYED.

WE SOLICIT UR REPLY IN THE MATTER IMEDIATELY.

- SHRIKANT GODSE