Gujarat Travels Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 10, 2022

File a complaint to Gujarat Travels

Having problems with Gujarat Travels?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Gujarat Travels customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Gujarat Travels

Gujarat

Gujarat Travels Phone Numbers

Mobile

Complaints recently resolved by Gujarat Travels customer care

Gujarat Travels reviews & complaints(91)

Dear customer your booking for Omerga, Bharuch at 12:10 AM.your bus no is AR01P7016, driver no is [protected] [protected], conductor no [CM].please report on your boarding point before 15 minutes of departure.Gujarat Travels

Driver is not able to pick the call, I have called multiple times before reaching to stop, but there is no response....
I am travelling from Pune to Ahmedabad and I'm told or rather given one 20 mins break. After a lot of asking the driver wakes everyone at 5.30 am for washroom which is 500 meters away and the drivers says washroom in 5 mins. Women are running and going and it is raining heavily.

Due to this crap if one of them slips who is responsible.
I'm working for a MNC where I work for 10 hours daily and they can't...
Staff are nonsense and behaves very rudely with customer. Pick up from starting point always 3 hours late. Drink and driving usual for this travels. Changing seat without informing customers. No cleanliness in bus. Immediately refund my money and shut down the travels immediately....

My self sarojani Nichal .I was traveled 4 August 2022 in gujarat travels and Bus Number is GJ 03 BV 7914 . For My luggage driver and ticket checker talking very rufly . He says mi 4 time take your luggage and go back our bus
. Can this bus his fathers private property ? And he taking 500 rs for luggage . Without any receipt .

Greetings for the day,

I am writing to raise a complaint regarding bus booking. I was looking for a bus from Dwarka to Ahemdabad. I booked a bus from the red bus app. I have selected Dwarka, but I don't know how it got selected as Dwarka circle, Nashik. I don't know why the app loaded another location. It automatically changed the boarding location. Kindly find the attached Bus ticket below.

Here are the details:br...
    Am writing to raise a complaint regarding bus booking. I was looking for a bus from Dwarka to Ahemdabad. I booked a bus from the red bus app. I have selected Dwarka, but I don't know how it got selected as Dwarka circle, Nashik. I don't know why the app loaded another location. It automatically changed the boarding location. Kindly find the attached Bus ticket below.

Here are the details:

Ticket No: TR7B32442626br...

Here are the details:

Ticket No: TR7B32442626br...
    Greetings for the day,

Here are the details:br...
    Hi, Hardik here

I have booked ticket from Jaipur to Ahmedabad in the bus starting @ 3 pm from Jaipur

Bus no. AR01P6812

3 lower berth booked with seat no. T, S3 & S4

In berth S3 & S4 AC is not working

I have ask to driver and cleaner for solution but they said, pls inform to office as so many time they have inform office about condition of bus

I have...

I booked my ticket from Ajmer to Valsad by pass on 7th June 2022. Firstly Bus was late by 2 hours. It came to Ajmer at 7 PM. And the Conductor of bus is so rude. I asked for Blanket and they told me it is lost. All the passengers have blankets but they didn’t give me blanket as i asked it number of times but they told me ‘ ghar se leke aao ‘. I called at Paldi head office and told the same and they replied ‘ ab kuch nahi ho sakta aise hi so jao’. It is clearly mentioned in amenities for blankets will be provided.

This is the services given by Gujarat Travels after charging 3100₹. They are charging like Volvo.
    Worst service and conductor was so rude and irresponsive. Don’t travel in this bus as it’s not worth.
    Gujarat Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Wt the hell service u ppl are giving to customer u can't provide properly stop the bus transportation or else give properly i need to get call from ur team thn i wil explain complete details or else I wil log complaint in transport department or i wil give it to media

Sandhya
      [protected]...

I referred to all traveler don’t use gujrat travel bus .while it’s worst service I didn’t seen This type of service.while bus pickup time is 4.10pm but bus reach 8 .it’s 4 hours delay.in future I never going to book bus or reference to anyone
      Gujarat Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am traveling with Gujarat travels from Goa to Ahmedabad on 8th morning paid 5500 for two seats reporting time is 11:15 bus came on 1:15 but the wost thing is bus rear suspension is not working when driver press brakes it jumped 4 times from behind & the bus is defective no one cooperating as I am traveling with my wife & two daughters aged 2 & 3 years each both got injured as bus suspension is not working & this is pathetic 30 hours of my life
        Gujarat Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Worst bus ever driver is not taking care about passengers just want to reach at the dropping point as soon as possible.He is selfish, not taking any stoppage for the passengers.

This travels is not providing pillow bedsheet etc... rates of tickets are high but zero facility is available.

This travels (GUJRAT TRAVELS)
          need to improve its infrastructure and need to correct the bus by taking look at another travels.

Fwd: Your Gujarat Travels Bus Reservation Confirmation with PNR:[protected]

Dear Gujrat Travels

This mail is forwarded for delay in scheduled arrival of bus.

The said ticked as per above PNR no. Was scheduled for travel for 3rd may 2022. But it's 4th May 2022 @0109hrs.

It is therefore informed that no communication was made from your end for delay of one more hour .
            br...
            It was the buggest mistake of my life to travel through gujarat travels and im still in the bus and suffering. Shut your travels.
            I have booked a ticket from banglore to ahmedabad and now I feel like it was the buggest mistake ever made.
            the ac is not working and im like feeling suffocation and its very hot in bus.
            your staff member and the driver are saying that subhe tak to poch hi jaenge.
            what dors that mean?br...
            I am only manoranjan mate us kari hati...

I booked Gujarat Travels Bus via RedBus.in to travel from Davangere to Belagavi. The bus was booked for 30.12.2021. Bus Number: GJ01FT4654. Bus was supposed to pick me up at the given pickup point at 13:00. When bus did not arrive at 13:00, i asked the bus driver and he mentioned to me that he will be delayed by an hour because o[censored]nplanned lunch stopover before Davangere. I waited till 14:00 and after that, when the Bus did not show up, i called the driver again and multiple times. He did not show up at the given pick up point. He went ahead and told me that he cannot come back. I called multiple times and he lied about the pick up point. I wasted more than 2 hours in this confusion. Finally he left me waiting at the bypass and proceeded to destination without me. I need a refund at the minimum. I would also need a compensation for the wasted time and effort and unnecessary stress caused.
            Gujarat Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mene tikit book krvai thi gujrat travels jaipur se gujrat travels ke opretar ka bat krneki tamij nai hai or cstomer ke sath kese bat ki jati hai vo nahi pata or mene tatkal tikit cansal krvani pdi uske doran mera 850 ka loss hua hai. Galt bat krne ka trika nahi hai.
              Gujarat Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It is Worst service provider in the travel industry, highly unprofessional and incompatible. I've booked tickets from Mt Abu to Anand, but driver has not stopped the bus at Anand and take us to next station at Baroda and dropped us at Baroda highway at night around 3.30 PM. Bus driver / Conductor does not know about the dropping points. Additionally, this bus has dropping point is at Express highway which are very risky. They has to change the dropping points. It is very inconvenience to come back from Baroda highway to back to Anand at night as no private vehicle available. we need to wait more than 3-4 hours in night to get vehicle in winter season.