Gujarat Travels Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 4, 2023

File a complaint to Gujarat Travels

Having problems with Gujarat Travels?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Gujarat Travels customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Gujarat Travels

Gujarat

Gujarat Travels Phone Numbers

Mobile

Complaints recently resolved by Gujarat Travels customer care

Gujarat Travels reviews & complaints(95)

Unban I'd please garina unban I'd helps πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”...⇄
Gujarat Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Worst service I ever received in my travels in all aspect. First of all, bus was not standing on arrival point, in rain also they asked me to walk about an half km to reach "their" destination. Then total level of language of communication and understanding was third class, very bad towards women. They are not respective at all. Never I feel I'm your customer, who has paid money to travel and experience your service. they are literally harassing...
    1. Bus was so dirty & unhygienic, i have attached the pic of the pillow provided in the bus . Curtain & the blanket was also of same condition

2. My Footwear ( Adidas Brand ) got stolen from the bus . Bus staff boarded few local passengers on the way and the possibility is they might have taken it . when informed this to the bus staff they blamed me asking that i should be attentive .

3. While booking lots...
    Respected Sir/ Madam,

Myself Akhil booked a bus from the "Redbus" website to travel from the bus agency name Gujarat Travels Ahmedabad to Hyderabad on Dec 9th travel date is on Dec 10th in the Redbus app I selected O, the seat which is on the left side upper comfortable as I was traveling single, when I entered in the bus they are giving me seat which I am not comfortable when I put my issue to bus driver and conductor their...
    Dear customer your booking for Omerga, Bharuch at 12:10 AM.your bus no is AR01P7016, driver no is [protected] [protected], conductor no [CM].please report on your boarding point before 15 minutes of departure.Gujarat Travels

Driver is not able to pick the call, I have called multiple times before reaching to stop, but there is no response....
    I am travelling from Pune to Ahmedabad and I'm told or rather given one 20 mins break. After a lot of asking the driver wakes everyone at 5.30 am for washroom which is 500 meters away and the drivers says washroom in 5 mins. Women are running and going and it is raining heavily.

Due to this crap if one of them slips who is responsible.
    I'm working for a MNC where I work for 10 hours daily and they can't...
    Staff are nonsense and behaves very rudely with customer. Pick up from starting point always 3 hours late. Drink and driving usual for this travels. Changing seat without informing customers. No cleanliness in bus. Immediately refund my money and shut down the travels immediately....

My self sarojani Nichal .I was traveled 4 August 2022 in gujarat travels and Bus Number is GJ 03 BV 7914 . For My luggage driver and ticket checker talking very rufly . He says mi 4 time take your luggage and go back our bus
    . Can this bus his fathers private property ? And he taking 500 rs for luggage . Without any receipt .

Greetings for the day,

I am writing to raise a complaint regarding bus booking. I was looking for a bus from Dwarka to Ahemdabad. I booked a bus from the red bus app. I have selected Dwarka, but I don't know how it got selected as Dwarka circle, Nashik. I don't know why the app loaded another location. It automatically changed the boarding location. Kindly find the attached Bus ticket below.

Here are the details:br...
      Am writing to raise a complaint regarding bus booking. I was looking for a bus from Dwarka to Ahemdabad. I booked a bus from the red bus app. I have selected Dwarka, but I don't know how it got selected as Dwarka circle, Nashik. I don't know why the app loaded another location. It automatically changed the boarding location. Kindly find the attached Bus ticket below.

Here are the details:

Ticket No: TR7B32442626br...

Here are the details:

Ticket No: TR7B32442626br...
      Greetings for the day,

Here are the details:br...

Hi, Hardik here

I have booked ticket from Jaipur to Ahmedabad in the bus starting @ 3 pm from Jaipur

Bus no. AR01P6812

3 lower berth booked with seat no. T, S3 & S4

In berth S3 & S4 AC is not working

I have ask to driver and cleaner for solution but they said, pls inform to office as so many time they have inform office about condition of bus

I have called to Jaipur office 2-3 times but they have also not provided proper response

Now pls suggest who is responsible for inconvinience cause to me for this journey?

Who will compensate for charges paid by me for journey for Air condition bus?

Contact no. [protected]
      Gujarat Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked my ticket from Ajmer to Valsad by pass on 7th June 2022. Firstly Bus was late by 2 hours. It came to Ajmer at 7 PM. And the Conductor of bus is so rude. I asked for Blanket and they told me it is lost. All the passengers have blankets but they didn’t give me blanket as i asked it number of times but they told me β€˜ ghar se leke aao β€˜. I called at Paldi head office and told the same and they replied β€˜ ab kuch nahi ho sakta aise hi so jao’. It is clearly mentioned in amenities for blankets will be provided.

This is the services given by Gujarat Travels after charging 3100β‚Ή. They are charging like Volvo.
        Worst service and conductor was so rude and irresponsive. Don’t travel in this bus as it’s not worth.
        Gujarat Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Wt the hell service u ppl are giving to customer u can't provide properly stop the bus transportation or else give properly i need to get call from ur team thn i wil explain complete details or else I wil log complaint in transport department or i wil give it to media

Sandhya
          Gujarat Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I referred to all traveler don’t use gujrat travel bus .while it’s worst service I didn’t seen This type of service.while bus pickup time is 4.10pm but bus reach 8 .it’s 4 hours delay.in future I never going to book bus or reference to anyone
            Gujarat Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am traveling with Gujarat travels from Goa to Ahmedabad on 8th morning paid 5500 for two seats reporting time is 11:15 bus came on 1:15 but the wost thing is bus rear suspension is not working when driver press brakes it jumped 4 times from behind & the bus is defective no one cooperating as I am traveling with my wife & two daughters aged 2 & 3 years each both got injured as bus suspension is not working & this is pathetic 30 hours of my life
              Gujarat Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Worst bus ever driver is not taking care about passengers just want to reach at the dropping point as soon as possible.He is selfish, not taking any stoppage for the passengers.

This travels is not providing pillow bedsheet etc... rates of tickets are high but zero facility is available.

This travels (GUJRAT TRAVELS)
                need to improve its infrastructure and need to correct the bus by taking look at another travels.

Fwd: Your Gujarat Travels Bus Reservation Confirmation with PNR:[protected]

Dear Gujrat Travels

This mail is forwarded for delay in scheduled arrival of bus.

The said ticked as per above PNR no. Was scheduled for travel for 3rd may 2022. But it's 4th May 2022 @0109hrs.

It is therefore informed that no communication was made from your end for delay of one more hour .

Please find attached screenshot for your reference.

It is further requested to pay delay compensation to passenger account with immediate effect or the same will be further forwarded to grahak seva portal.

Communication/Contact Detail
                  Anil Darekar
                  May 04, 2022
                  Updated by anil darekar
                  Bad response

It was the buggest mistake of my life to travel through gujarat travels and im still in the bus and suffering. Shut your travels.
                    I have booked a ticket from banglore to ahmedabad and now I feel like it was the buggest mistake ever made.
                    the ac is not working and im like feeling suffocation and its very hot in bus.
                    your staff member and the driver are saying that subhe tak to poch hi jaenge.
                    what dors that mean?br...